Our Paris/Disney Adventure TR Finally FINISHED!

Brilliant pics!!! Love the Cafe Mickey ones :) the RC Racer ride looks good, I've been wondering about that. I'll have to check it out when I'm there.

Disney is certainly tiring but in the best way possible! lol. I never sleep there either so by the last day I'm like a walking zombie! :rotfl:

Thanks, yeah Cafe Mickey definitely surpassed all of our expectations. RC Racer is fantastic, if you like swingboat rides you'll like this. I felt like a zombie by the end of the night.

Thanks, yeah Cafe Mickey definitely surpassed all of our expectations. RC Racer is fantastic, if you like swingboat rides you'll like this. I felt like a zombie by the end of the night.

Yeah I loved Cafe Mickey, mum and grandma weren't keen the 2nd time though so don't get to go back now -booo! lol. I just like it for the characters. :woohoo:
Ah yep RC Racer sounds good then.

Lovely trip report! So glad you had such a lovely time!

I was just reading this and realised that I never finished it! So here we go!

A Night of Dreams!

Ok, so I believe we had just gone on Star Tours for the second time and now we were near the castle waiting for the evening parade. We had what we believed to be a great spot; it was on the right(?) side of the castle in front of a popcorn stand. The CMs were keeping the walkway in front of us clear, so we thought we would have a great view. Well, parade time was almost upon us and the CM moved the rope on the other side of the walkway so that the walkway was included in the viewing area. I was sitting down at this point and there was a sudden surge of people that almost knocked me onto my face. We just managed to get to the rope too, but were now a couple of lines back. I was a bit annoyed, but the parade was about to start, so moved up onto my tiptoes clapped to the music. All credit for these pictures goes to my mum who was tall enough to take them (not in any particular order):

We were in between two floats for the transformation scene, so on one side we had Ursula and really creepy music and on the other we had a princess and really lovely music. I liked this parade, but in all honesty I was impatient to see Dreams! Now we played the waiting game until it started. Every time there was an announcement about it we froze, but it kept being the 'in just a short time...' spiel.

By this point I was perched on a railing because some tall men had come and stood right in front of us. Then the lights went out and it started. Oh. My. God. Everything that had been said about it was right: it was amazing, spectacular, breathtaking. I was in tears for most of it, but the ending really had me going. We applauded with everyone else at the end of it and then began the long walk back to the coaches. Everyone was exhausted so we all got on the coach quickly and began the long journey home. I don't remember much of it, we slept on the coach and had hot drinks on the ferry. In the morning when we got to London we hit heavy traffic so got dropped off a couple of hours later than we should have. We got the tube back to Liverpool Street, grabbed bacon rolls for breakfast and then got the train back to our town. We then had to walk home from the station. I'm pretty sure this happened when we got home: :faint:

Thanks for reading along everyone! It was a great trip! :wave2:

I'm exhausted just reading it!!!

Sounds like you & your Mum had a great trip though :goodvibes

Thanks for sharing x

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter