Our Not - So - Scary - Halloween - Week at the World!

Sorry to hear about your last day not being the best with a bumpy flight.

Disney Weddings Rock!

The bumpy flight sounded terrible :sad1:

But aside from that hiccough all I can say is WOW CONGRATULATIONS :love: So so romantic !!!!!
I loved reading about your trip, so detailed and the pictures are fantastic. You guys fit in SO much....just amazing :cutie:
I have a long long time to wait until Im lucky enough to holiday in WDW again(summer 2014) so reading your report just helps keep the magic alive:)

Yey you finished it :goodvibes Sorry to hear about the bad flight experience. I can imagine that after a few hours it would get very annoying!! Iv'e been lucky in the past with minimal turbulence. Thankyou for sharing your trip once again. I hope you have another WDW trip to plan soon. Please keep us updated especially with wedding plans :thumbsup2

Thanks for reading Taylor, glad you enjoyed it! :goodvibes I hope we get to go back soon too, maybe for a wedding trip! Will keep you all posted :thumbsup2

Sorry to hear about your last day not being the best with a bumpy flight.

Disney Weddings Rock!

Thanks Claire, they sure do! :yay: I've read all your wedding TR and absolutely loved it! So after we've moved into our new house, we're gonna start saving and hopefully there will be a Disney Wedding! :lovestruc Will start a planning journal on here too :goodvibes

Thanks for reading Ruth! I've just started reading your wedding PJ as this is something we might be looking into, I'm loving it so far :thumbsup2

Thank you, I'd say definitely look into a Disney Wedding. It was such a wonderful experience (I'm secretly hoping one day we could do a VR)

Good update, sorry about the flight on the way home. I always dread having a bad flight, I don't like flying at the best of times.

Thank you for writing this TR and fingers crossed or another WDW trip so you can do another TR! (or maybe a wedding planning journal?? ;)) xx

great TR - lots of lovely photos. Many congratulations on your engagement, the ring is gorgeous.

I hope to visit one year for Halloween but the half term holiday isn't long enough - you did so well to fit it all in for a week but I doubt the children (or me) would be able to take the pace!

Sarah, I've just re-read your report and it's so good to see how much you did in just one week!
One question - how did you find going back to work on Monday after landing Sunday morning with jet lag? We're flying Monday to following Saturday, landing Sunday and I'll have to work on Monday! Just a bit concerned on how I'll cope! :)

Oh, actually one more question, did you find the Photopass-ers busy? I'm toying with the idea of pre-booking the CD, or just seeing when we get there! :confused3

xxx

Wow, what a fantastic trip report,
congratulations on your engagement (especially getting such a beautiful ring!) I'm sooo excited to go to WDW

The bumpy flight sounded terrible :sad1:

But aside from that hiccough all I can say is WOW CONGRATULATIONS :love: So so romantic !!!!!
I loved reading about your trip, so detailed and the pictures are fantastic. You guys fit in SO much....just amazing :cutie:
I have a long long time to wait until Im lucky enough to holiday in WDW again(summer 2014) so reading your report just helps keep the magic alive:)

Thanks so much for your kind comments :lovestruc Yeah it was pretty bad at the time, just wanted to get off the plane :( But the overall holiday was just so amazing that it didn't spoil it too much for us :goodvibes Really glad you enjoyed my TR, it was my first one! :thumbsup2 Yeah we did manage to fit in quite a lot by using fast passes and magic hours so def got the most out of our trip!

Happy planning for your 2014 trip, ours probably won't be until then if not later so know the feeling :goodvibes

Thank you, I'd say definitely look into a Disney Wedding. It was such a wonderful experience (I'm secretly hoping one day we could do a VR)

Good update, sorry about the flight on the way home. I always dread having a bad flight, I don't like flying at the best of times.

Thank you for writing this TR and fingers crossed or another WDW trip so you can do another TR! (or maybe a wedding planning journal?? ;)) xx

Aww thanks Ruth - I loved reading your Wedding TR, it was so magical - I'm hoping we can have one just as beautiful as yours one day :lovestruc I'm not a bad flyer usually but it was a pretty bad experience and hope we don't get another one like that! :( Will def start a wedding planning journal if all goes to plan - might need some help too ;)

great TR - lots of lovely photos. Many congratulations on your engagement, the ring is gorgeous.

I hope to visit one year for Halloween but the half term holiday isn't long enough - you did so well to fit it all in for a week but I doubt the children (or me) would be able to take the pace!

Thank you! Glad you enjoyed reading it as much as I had fun writing it :goodvibes I know I am very lucky with my ring, I still can't stop staring at it now! :lovestruc

Yes definitely go for Halloween, throughly recommend it :thumbsup2 Totally agree with you about a week not being long enough really (other half's a teacher) - but I am glad we went for a week than not at all. We were very lucky to be able to fit so much in, but I did feel like I could have had another holiday to recover! :laughing:

Sarah, I've just re-read your report and it's so good to see how much you did in just one week!
One question - how did you find going back to work on Monday after landing Sunday morning with jet lag? We're flying Monday to following Saturday, landing Sunday and I'll have to work on Monday! Just a bit concerned on how I'll cope! :)

Oh, actually one more question, did you find the Photopass-ers busy? I'm toying with the idea of pre-booking the CD, or just seeing when we get there! :confused3

xxx

Aww thanks Steffi, yeah I am still amazed by how much we fitted in! I luckily had the day off on the Monday (went back in on the Tuesday), but Andy had to go back and I think he was pretty tired. I didn't feel too bad on the Monday though as I slept pretty much all of Sunday and woke up fresh on Monday. hope you'll be ok :thumbsup2

The photopassers were very good! :thumbsup2 It was the first time we had used them and I too didn't know about pre-booking or not. Very glad I did! :yay: I didn't want to feel that we had to go about 'looking for them' to get our money's worth (especially as we had pre-paid), but it wasn't like that at all. They were everywhere, especially at all the iconic places. I think the only ones we had to queue a little bit for were character ones - a lot of the times they're just standing there waiting. I thoroughly recommend it as you get discounted price for pre-booking, and if you're not happy with it, you can get a full refund. Seeing as each print would be like $15/20 to buy as separate, even if you only get a few pics, it works out much cheaper with the discounted CD package. We also managed to download them rather than waiting for the CD as we had under the max limit so even easier than I thought it would be. Let us know how you get on :goodvibes

Wow, what a fantastic trip report,
congratulations on your engagement (especially getting such a beautiful ring!) I'm sooo excited to go to WDW

Thanks so much for reading and your comments, I know I am so lucky with my engagement ring :lovestruc Hope you have a great time in WDW - don't forget to write a TR! :thumbsup2

Just sat and read my way through your reports. It sounds like you had a great holiday, many congratulations on your engagement, I can't think of a better place to get engaged!:goodvibes

Just sat and read my way through your reports. It sounds like you had a great holiday, many congratulations on your engagement, I can't think of a better place to get engaged!:goodvibes

Thanks for reading Verity, we had a fantastic time and yes my dream came true to be engaged in the happiest place on earth! :lovestruc

Awesome photos :)
Really enjoyed reading about your time there. And congratulations!! What a great surprise to get engaged there! Disney Wedding on the cards?

We will be for sure booking photopass before going, sounds a much better way to do it.

How did you find walking about in Converse over there? We were just talking about what would be comfortable on our feet for walking about in. I said Converse and Ian (DF) was thinking about Vans slip ons.

I noticed you are wearing alot of black, as I am also a lover of black clothes ;) did you find it really warm in them? Haha

congratulations on your engagement and great trip report.

We were on the same flight as you going to Orlando (though don't remember seeing you but we must have been in the Vroom at the same time) and came home the same day but on the later flight which was just as rough. DH (who hates flying at the best of times) swore he would never do it again but as you will see from our ticker he's changed his mind ;)

Awesome photos :)
Really enjoyed reading about your time there. And congratulations!! What a great surprise to get engaged there! Disney Wedding on the cards?

We will be for sure booking photopass before going, sounds a much better way to do it.

How did you find walking about in Converse over there? We were just talking about what would be comfortable on our feet for walking about in. I said Converse and Ian (DF) was thinking about Vans slip ons.

I noticed you are wearing alot of black, as I am also a lover of black clothes ;) did you find it really warm in them? Haha

Aww thanks for reading Vicky :goodvibes It was a fabulous surprise, it definitely is the happiest place on earth! We are looking into a disney wedding! we're currently buying our first house but after we're all settled and we've saved up a bit, we're gonna look into it :yay:

I found my converse pretty comfy for the first part of the day, but I did have achy feet by the end of it - probably nothing to do with the shoes though, just all the walking we did! :laughing: I think you'll be fine in them or Vans slip ons (love them too!) :goodvibes

Yes I am a lover of black clothes, we all are! :laughing: Nope I wasn't too hot but I might've perfected this over the years as it's all I ever wear haha! We were really lucky with our weather, October was perfect - warm during the day and a lil chilly of an evening so we had shorts and t shirts during the day, and then put a jumper on at night :goodvibes Hope you write a TR, would love to read it! :thumbsup2

congratulations on your engagement and great trip report.

We were on the same flight as you going to Orlando (though don't remember seeing you but we must have been in the Vroom at the same time) and came home the same day but on the later flight which was just as rough. DH (who hates flying at the best of times) swore he would never do it again but as you will see from our ticker he's changed his mind ;)

Thanks for reading - as they say, it's a small world after all! :) sorry to hear you had a rough flight too, my other half was exactly the same, said he doesn't want to fly for a while now haha but I'm trying to persuade him. Glad to see it can work! Hope you have a great trip :goodvibes

Hadn't read your last day.

Great trip report. :) Thanks so much for sharing!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter