our non-rushing (sorta) disney anniversary w/ PICS & VIDEO! new TR link - p. 136

Poor guy! Lots of love going out to you all as he goes through this ordeal. We'll look forward to hearing that it's all over and it's all well.

thank you!!! i will update you guys on thursday night.

Big gentle hugs for Sherman!!! :hug:

Keep us posted on how he does tomorrow! Do you have to drop him off tonight or in the morning?

thanks! we have to take him in tomorrow morning. they said as long as everything goes well we will be able to pick him up after 4:00 tomorrow, so he won't have to spend the night away from home. ray's taking off work on friday and that way he'll be here to pick him up and everything to help him get around on friday and over the weekend. hopefully by monday he'll be able to move around a bit on his own. i can pick him up but not over and over and over again.

Aw! Poor Sherman, he looks so cute :hug: I'm glad everything went well!

Awww, poor puppy! I am sure everything will be fine though Dawn. When I had my dog he had those fatty tumors all over. They were constantly testing for cancer just to be sure, but it always turned out to be fine. I will keep you guys and Sherman in my thoughts and prayers for safe measure:flower3:

pixiedust: & :hug: for you and Sherman!!! Good luck tomorrow

thank you!!!

Aw! Poor Sherman, he looks so cute :hug: I'm glad everything went well!

oh, no.....that pic was from 2005 when he had some tumors cut off his chest. but thanks anyway....i will tell him you said so! :laughing:

Awww, poor puppy! I am sure everything will be fine though Dawn. When I had my dog he had those fatty tumors all over. They were constantly testing for cancer just to be sure, but it always turned out to be fine. I will keep you guys and Sherman in my thoughts and prayers for safe measure:flower3:

thanks for your good thoughts! i will update you guys tomorrow night about it.

Dawn great update. I loved meeting the princesses but like you said it felt weird for a few seconds until they started to talk to you. When we went my oldest was 5 and he was :love: with Cinderella (watched it every day) so I thought he would love to see her in person, no way jose. So when I went up to her I told her that he loved her and watched the movie everyday and she waved to him (from a far of course) it was great. Now DD loves her so I'll be going to see her again. My favorite castle picture is the second one, I'm a sucker for black and whites. Oh and you found Hook I see.

I am working on convincing DH we need to go in December 2009...he keeps asking me to plant the money tree! Hahaha

Your dh must be related to mine, he says the same thing.

THANK YOU GUYS for all your well wishes. both the boys are having their teeth cleaned, but they're going to remove some of sherman's tumors while he's under anesthesia. i'm not having all of them removed because if i did he'd be cut up to pieces. he's getting on up there in age (he'll be 11 in december) and he's got quite a few fatty tumors, but we had them cut off 3 years ago and the vet said they'd come back and that they're harmless as long as they're not too big and as long as they don't hurt him when we mess with them. here's a pic from that surgery. if we cut off all the fatty tumors he'd have stitches like this all over his body and i just didn't want that for him as long as it doesn't hurt to leave the tumors there.

8505-1.jpg

he's still a cutie even covered in stitches!

this time we're basically just cutting off the tumors on the outside of his body (like little warts). the only one they're worried about is one on his front arm because it looks kinda bad. they're going to send that one off to check for cancer. i'm sure he will be fine!

He is a cutie. Glad the surgery went well. Give him lots of kisses from me.

:lmao: :rotfl2: :rotfl:

I just snorted chocolate milk over that statement!:rotfl2:

:rotfl: hopefully i'm not guilty of messing up your keyboard!

Dawn great update. I loved meeting the princesses but like you said it felt weird for a few seconds until they started to talk to you. When we went my oldest was 5 and he was :love: with Cinderella (watched it every day) so I thought he would love to see her in person, no way jose. So when I went up to her I told her that he loved her and watched the movie everyday and she waved to him (from a far of course) it was great. Now DD loves her so I'll be going to see her again. My favorite castle picture is the second one, I'm a sucker for black and whites. Oh and you found Hook I see.

your DD will absolutely love cinderella! i know you can't wait.

He is a cutie. Glad the surgery went well. Give him lots of kisses from me.

sorry to confuse you guys - that picture is from 3 years ago when he had some fatty tumors cut off his chest. his surgery isn't until tomorrow. but i will still give him lots of kisses from you. :)

Oh I did think he had his surgery already. What is he having done tomorrow? And give him more kisses.

Just read about Sherman...Ray's dog has some of those as well but the vet never suggested we remove them. They blend in pretty well with her regular fat rolls!! She's pretty old too. Hope everything goes well!! :goodvibes

Good luck with the shermanboy..he is too cute!
chief ( our black lab) goes to the vet today himself...gotta keep our pups a-ok!! :)

SIDENOTE: SYTYCD finale tonight...i am so excited!

Good luck with the shermanboy..he is too cute!
chief ( our black lab) goes to the vet today himself...gotta keep our pups a-ok!! :)

SIDENOTE: SYTYCD finale tonight...i am so excited!

My brothers dog (even though mom and dad still have him) is named chief also and he is also a black lab. Are you an Cleveland Indians fan like my brother?? Ha! He was even trying to suggest we name our baby after Indians related players and places.:rotfl2: We turned him down on his name suggestions though!

Good luck I hope Sherman's surgery goes well tomorrow! He's so cute!! My dog, Sophie, (you can see her pic in my PTR in my sig) had to have knee surgery in November and she had 10 or so staples all the way over her short little hind leg. She was miserable and couldn't walk and wouldn't go potty for 4 days, I was worried sick! I cried all evening when we got her back. Westies can have knee problems and hers was affecting her so it was needed but I still felt guilty. She's great now but it's hard seeing them stitched/stapled up and know that you can't make their pain stop :(

But, I'm really glad that he'll be able to get 2 things done at one time though ,and that he's done will with it before! I'll be praying for ya'll tomorrow! I know you have 2 dogs, right? Did you have the other one when he had his last surgery? If so, did they do well together? My cat cuddled with Sophie the whole time to keep her company it was the sweetest thing. Hopefully, your other dog will be a good resting buddy for Sherman.

oh, no.....that pic was from 2005 when he had some tumors cut off his chest. but thanks anyway....i will tell him you said so! :laughing:

Ohhh whoops. He's like Oreo, she keeps getting the fatty tumors and has had two surgeries already :sad2: He's made it through once so he'll be fine this time too! :hug: Let us know how it goes.

One of my cats had hip surgery(she fell out of a tree), and teeth cleaning and it took her longer to get over the teeth cleaning than the hip surgery, so good luck with the teeth cleaning also.

Just caught up on your tr. I have been away on vacation for the past week and a half. I am really excited to hear about the P&PP. I hope that they are still having them next May when we go. Will be thinking of Sherman tomorrow for you.

what a great trip report - sounds like you had a blast and you guys are so photogenic - looking forward to the party!

thanks so much for sharing

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter