Our new wedding planning site!

A beautiful start to what I am sure will be a BEAUTIFUL rest of your lifetimes

Again CONGRATS!:lovestruc

Sue:goodvibes

PS

got my haircut sorta like yours(1st cut since it grew back in) - thanks for letting me bring the photo to my hairstylist:thumbsup2

Thanks Sue, and somehow I never noticed, or I'v already told you this and forgotten!

I'm from Haverhill and we ALWAYS went to the beach up your way!! Good memories! :thumbsup2

:lovestruc the site... took the poll...

I think you need to add the word "Disney" before the word "Cruise" though... ::yes::

I took the poll too. And to echo Jenn's comment, you need to add "Disneyland Paris" to the Europe option! :lmao:

I took the poll too. And to echo Jenn's comment, you need to add "Disneyland Paris" to the Europe option! :lmao:

OMG I can only DREAM that one, for now...Paris is on my MUST see list. Oddly, as a young child, we traveled Europe, but I just remember bits and pieces. Christy wants to do Italy and we both want to do either Japan or China. The good news is, we have the rest of our lives to see it all!! :love:

OMG I can only DREAM that one, for now...Paris is on my MUST see list. Oddly, as a young child, we traveled Europe, but I just remember bits and pieces. Christy wants to do Italy and we both want to do either Japan or China. The good news is, we have the rest of our lives to see it all!! :love:

Italy was awesome. We did Rome, Naples, Pompeii, and Florence. It was incredible.

But we LOVED Paris (we used our DVC points to stay at DLP for 9 nights). We can't wait to go back. I could live in Paris.

Italy was awesome. We did Rome, Naples, Pompeii, and Florence. It was incredible.

But we LOVED Paris (we used our DVC points to stay at DLP for 9 nights). We can't wait to go back. I could live in Paris.

I was looking in the DVC book last night and saw that WHEN we buy into it, we can use out points to travel in Europe!!!Someday! When we go to Italy, I really really want to see Rome. How far is Tuscany from there? She wants to see alot of the countryside.

I was looking in the DVC book last night and saw that WHEN we buy into it, we can use out points to travel in Europe!!!Someday! When we go to Italy, I really really want to see Rome. How far is Tuscany from there? She wants to see alot of the countryside.

Florence is about an hour and a half via high speed train from Rome. It's a great base from which to explore the Tuscan contryside. Sadly, we didn't get into the Tuscan countryside because we only had one day in Florence. I have to say that seeing Michaelangelo's David was one of those moments in my life I will never forget. It's why we chose to do the overnight trip to Florence, and it was so worth it! I've got one restaurant recommendation in Florence too, if you head that way.

Honestly, for Tuscany travel tips, Wally is your guy.:thumbsup2

Florence is about an hour and a half via high speed train from Rome. It's a great base from which to explore the Tuscan contryside. Sadly, we didn't get into the Tuscan countryside because we only had one day in Florence. I have to say that seeing Michaelangelo's David was one of those moments in my life I will never forget. It's why we chose to do the overnight trip to Florence, and it was so worth it! I've got one restaurant recommendation in Florence too, if you head that way.

Honestly, for Tuscany travel tips, Wally is your guy.:thumbsup2

I can't imagine seeing something like DAVID in person. The feelings and thoughts that must have flooded your being...wow, what a moment! One day my friend, one day!;)

I can't imagine seeing something like DAVID in person. The feelings and thoughts that must have flooded your being...wow, what a moment! One day my friend, one day!;)

It was breathtaking. I didn't want to leave. As amazing as the Louvre was in Paris, nothing there came close to the David in terms of it's impact. The Eiffel Tower and the Colloseum did. And my favorite Renoir painting in Washington DC. Moments that stand out as "wow this is a LIFE moment and I know it" if you know what I mean.

We are extremely excited!! :cool1: We'll have to get together sometime and share stories!

Sounds like you all had a wonderful time. I hope ours is as great.

It was breathtaking. I didn't want to leave. As amazing as the Louvre was in Paris, nothing there came close to the David in terms of it's impact. The Eiffel Tower and the Colloseum did. And my favorite Renoir painting in Washington DC. Moments that stand out as "wow this is a LIFE moment and I know it" if you know what I mean.

I do know what you mean. I've been to the Museum in DC and some of those paintings blew me away. I remember running under the Arc de Triumphe...it was raining and my mom wanted a picture. I was just 4 and I remember that. I've always said, one day I'll go back. I can't imagine sharing that with anyone but Christy. :love:

We are extremely excited!! :cool1: We'll have to get together sometime and share stories!

Sounds like you all had a wonderful time. I hope ours is as great.

Yes, sounds great! :thumbsup2

Congratulations! How brave of you to propose..my dp is all too aware that she will be the one proposing!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter