Our New Last…..

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't even started it yet! I just got home. Still have to slice the veggies. Thank goodness the meat is marinated for me.

Nope. I'm in Usnuzuloose's time. We eat around 7ish and when I work with my cleaning lady who is helping us move it can be later.

Last

last

well, if i had to eat dinner that late, then i might eat the slop next time that i did tonight....
i always told my kids that if you are hungry enough, you'll eat what's on the plate.

Dinner was awesome! I cleaned it all up and even have a small Sammy left for tomorrow. It was pretty much a Trader Joe's dinner as they marinated the lamb tips and I got the Tzatziki there too. I just got some Naan bread to wrap the sandwiches and chopped cucumber, tomato and red onion to go with it. All I had to do was chop the veggies and cook the meat and assemble. It was really good and Fran said we can do it again.

Last

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter