Our new favorite place to watch Wishes!

suzu

Mouseketeer
We were in the MK this past weekend about the time Wishes was going to launch. Not wanting to endure the crowds of Mainstreet, we wandered into the new Fantasyland which was in dress rehearsals that night. The area in front of Gaston's Pub was completely deserted. Once the fireworks started we had rockets shooting to the left and amazing fireworks appearing to fall right over our heads. What a great treat to have our own "private" viewing...we enjoyed the show so much on Saturday night, we returned to the same location for Sunday's show. As an added bonus we walked right on to The Little Mermaid as soon as the fireworks ended with no wait!

We were in the MK this past weekend about the time Wishes was going to launch. Not wanting to endure the crowds of Mainstreet, we wandered into the new Fantasyland which was in dress rehearsals that night. The area in front of Gaston's Pub was completely deserted. Once the fireworks started we had rockets shooting to the left and amazing fireworks appearing to fall right over our heads. What a great treat to have our own "private" viewing...we enjoyed the show so much on Saturday night, we returned to the same location for Sunday's show. As an added bonus we walked right on to The Little Mermaid as soon as the fireworks ended with no wait!

Shhhh...don't tell everyone, so it will be nice and empty when I'm there in June. :ssst:

We caught the fireworks from there, too, back in October. It was neat to see Wishes from a different perspective, but I still like a Main Street view the best. :)

Ever since New Years (last year) 2011-2012, my boyfriend and I found the BEST spot for fireworks!
If y'all don't know New Years & Fourth of July has 360 fireworks, and they're beautiful!
You don't get to see the castle as much but being by the Riverboat is amazing! c:

There are also larger fireworks that are set off quite a ways behind the MK (for some reason a mile is coming to mind?).

If you stand in FantasyLand looking towards the castle, you will miss those fireworks.

There are also larger fireworks that are set off quite a ways behind the MK (for some reason a mile is coming to mind?).

If you stand in FantasyLand looking towards the castle, you will miss those fireworks.

Yup.

(It's not nearly a mile away, but I've seen that posted before, too.)

I've circled the rear launch site for the MK fireworks in the images below.

MK-Fwx-Locate_1.jpg

Mk-Fwx-Locate_2.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter