Our MNSSHP photo!!!***and our adventure!

Where did you get the plastic Ken hair? Or did you make it?

Hilarious!

Great costumes!

I got the wig online from Party City. It was bright yellow, but I colored it brown with a Sharpie. It took an hour. It turned it a little more red than I wanted it to be, but it was alright.Looking back, I should have gotten the bronze Sharpie instead of the brown. Also, I didn't realize until we got back home that I had forgotten to take DS's belt and holster on the trip. :sad1: He wore it for actual Halloween, though, so at least I have pics of him in it.

I just don't know how I'm going to top this for next year's trip. At least I have a while to plan. I know for sure that DD will not be wearing a hat next year. Her hair is really long now and it is so ridiculously thick that we had a hard time getting her Jessie hat on. I swear there must have been 50 bobby pins stuck in there!:lmao:

OMG!!! love it!!! your family is adorable! :thumbsup2
My kids are triplets when they were 4 they were Buzz, Woody and Jessie. they were my favorite costumes!!!

wow such a wonderful memory. Thanks for sharing with us. I think next year I want to be Barbie and Ken. Now just to talk the bf in to being Ken haha

Thank you for sharing. It's such a cute story with great pictures. Your family is so adorable. It's CMs like those that really make WDW such a special place.

I tried to get my guys to do a group dress up when we went to MNSSHP in 2006, and they refused. When are planning on going on 9/13 this year, and again they are refusing to do a group dress up.

Looks like you guys had an awesome time! Love the costumes!!

Thank you for sharing. It's such a cute story with great pictures. Your family is so adorable. It's CMs like those that really make WDW such a special place.

I tried to get my guys to do a group dress up when we went to MNSSHP in 2006, and they refused. When are planning on going on 9/13 this year, and again they are refusing to do a group dress up.

Thanks! :goodvibes

I thoroughly enjoyed the pictures and story again, smitch, what great family times and memories. You are doing it right. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter