Our MNSSHP costume - Would you know who we are?

Beautiful job!! Those are amazing! The fun thing about wearing something more obscure is that people who DO recognize them will be tickled and they are people after your own heart. LOVE it! :thumbsup2

I guess only those of us who are older than dirt would have known them at first sight. Or the true Disney trivia experts. That short was one of my favorites growing up

What a fantastic job on the hats! And when someone at the party compliments you on them, you'll know its from someone who really knows their Disney characters.

Thanks, everyone! I feel better now that at least some of you recognized them. I had a great time making them - lots of work, but fun! :cool1:

I love these hats and think they're a great idea. I recognized them right away (but couldn't remember their names). Obscure is good. The people who do get it will appreciate the effort so much - especially in a sea of Jack Sparrows and mad Hatters.

I LOVE IT! Johnny Fedora and Alice Bluebonnet is probably my favorite Disney short of all time. I remember watching it as a little kid on Mouseterpiece Theater on Disney Channel in the early-mid 80's and I bought a copy of Make Mine Music so I could see it again (this was pre-YouTube). Great job!

I guess only those of us who are older than dirt would have known them at first sight. Or the true Disney trivia experts. That short was one of my favorites growing up

What a fantastic job on the hats! And when someone at the party compliments you on them, you'll know its from someone who really knows their Disney characters.

LOL, thanks! I worked really hard on them. Well, DH and I are only in our 30's, so I guess we all just have great taste in Disney shorts. :thumbsup2

My DD(17) and I just watched the video!! We LOVE it!! Your design is spot on!! Great job!! The hat box is a great addition!! We would love to see a picture of the two of you during the party!! Have fun!!

This is brilliant, and so well executed. You win the internet!!!

Now you just need the ghosts of the Andrews Sisters to follow you around all night!

I wouldn't know who it was but it sounds awesome, if it's fun for you guys who cares if people know!

I would recognize you, but I wouldn't know your names.
I am VERY sure no one else will have that costume.
Great job!

OP here. We are going to be at the September 28th party. Yep, we are going as Johnnie Fedora & Alice Blue Bonnet. Both DH and I love that short/cartoon. It is so sweet and the music for it is quite catchy. :goodvibes DH is going to wear black pants, a gray button down shirt & black suspenders. I am going to wear a old school looking black dress and sew lots of lace on the sleeves and neckline and wear pearls. (trying to go for a old fashioned look) I've decided to carry a hatbox (a small one) that is pink striped on the sides and we are going to paste a picture of Johnny & Alice with their names/logo on it. Maybe that will help jog people's memories a bit. :upsidedow

Dh and I will be at the Sept. 28th party as well! Dh will be a hitchhiking ghost and I will be wearing a Haunted Mansion themed tutu getup.

I love your hats, you did a fantastic job! :D

Dh and I will be at the Sept. 28th party as well! Dh will be a hitchhiking ghost and I will be wearing a Haunted Mansion themed tutu getup.

I love your hats, you did a fantastic job! :D

Thanks! If you see us at the party, be sure and say Hi! :wave2:

OMG OMG OMG. My heart just melted. Johnny Fedora and Alice Bluebonnet. :lovestruc

And no, I didn't read ahead. I love this idea. Adore it. Might steal it if DH ever goes with me. Just - LOVE. You did an amazing job on them!!

AWESOME I knew them right away :goodvibes what a terrific job you did :thumbsup2 ( my favorite scene is with the horses of course)

Just wanted to add what you don't usually see on a forums board:

" Walt would smile " ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter