Ready or not here we come!
May 1-lunch at Paridiso, dinner at California Grill
May 2-Citricos
May 3-Shulas
May 4-Blue Zoo
May 5-Narcoossee's
May 6-Yachtsman
May 7-JIko

We'll try to eat at the bar in those restaurants that have that option. Breakfasts will include at least Kona and the Wave--and maybe Boma or Maya Grill.

Lots of wonderful choices on your list! Looks like you'll be eating well. May is not too far away!

Sounds great.

California Grill is my favorite!

I love those onion pull apart rolls at the Yachtsman! Sometimes it is the little things . . .

Actually that's why we're skipping it this trip--will do the new room in September!!

Looks like a great selection --- CA Grill and Jiko are absoulte musts for us each trip. Enjoy, it's coming round the bend

There are some excellent restaurants on your list; Narcoossee's is at the top of the list for me.

May 2-Citricos
May 3-Shulas
May 4-Blue Zoo
May 5-Narcoossee's
May 6-Yachtsman
May 7-JIko

We'll try to eat at the bar in those restaurants that have that option. Breakfasts will include at least Kona and the Wave--and maybe Boma or Maya Grill.
DH and I are looking to slip away from our family at least once during our May visit to WDW to have a nicer meal. I will look forward to your return reviews as we have been considering a few that you have listed. Have a wonderful trip and happy dining!

No surprise Uncleromulos, we are hitting many of the same places but on different nights. We are also trying Sanaa and Kouzzina because they are new on our list.

Speaking of what Pakey said...

I know you like to try new restaurants. I know you will steer clear of Kouzzina because of the bad reviews (though we may be forced to try it during our May vacation because a couple of my kids are huge Iron Chef fans). But, I am surprised that you will not be trying Sanaa. Do you not like Indian food? The reviews have been very good overall... Have you seen the decor and view? I would have thought this would be right up your alley...

May 2-Citricos
May 3-Shulas
May 4-Blue Zoo
May 5-Narcoossee's
May 6-Yachtsman
May 7-JIko

Love that lineup, especially the first half.

Belle: I did in fact show Mrs U the Sanaa menu--she wanted NO part of it. Which I can understand since she won't go to any Indian restaurant around here. And she has the same feeling about Greek food as well--so Kouzzina was never in our planning to begin with.

Love the lineup, Uncleromulus. Our May trip includes California Grill, Narcoossee's, Citricos and YSH as well.

We had lunch at Paradisio37 twice last trip. What have you enjoyed there?

We've never been to Maya Grill. Why do you enjoy breakfast there?

Your trip is almost here! :cool1:

May 5-Narcoossee's
May 6-Yachtsman

You're right ahead of us - we're doing Narcoossee's on the 7th and Yachtsman on the 8th. (Or is it the other way around? I know those are our Friday and Saturday restaurants, anyway. :P)

BCV23:
The Maya puts out a respectable breakfast buffet w/o the hustle and noise at Boma. And they have about the best bacon I've ever tasted!
Oh--and Mrs U always likes to shop in the Maya's Disney store just to see if they have some items the others don't..
At Paradiso (we sit at the bar) we liked Mexican Quesadillas and North American Sliders. Their pulled pork is excxellent.
And of course the VERY cold beer!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter