Our "long time coming", first time ever, very magical trip to WDW!Pictures 1/27!

Thank you so much for stopping by Judy. It really does brighten my day to see your messages and knowing I have at least one reader makes me want to finish my TR. I already loaded some more pics on photobucket so hopefully I will get a few minutes today to write another update. Unfortunatley:sad2: the plans for today include a rather lengthy trip to the laundromat as I have put off that chore for way too long.

What a funny story about Tink! I think its great that she stays "in character" as a little spitfire. too funny!

Thank you so much for stopping by Judy. It really does brighten my day to see your messages and knowing I have at least one reader makes me want to finish my TR. I already loaded some more pics on photobucket so hopefully I will get a few minutes today to write another update. Unfortunatley:sad2: the plans for today include a rather lengthy trip to the laundromat as I have put off that chore for way too long.

I will be here until you are through and then I will be encouraging you to start a PTR!!! I think there should always be a Disney trip in the works! :thumbsup2 (No matter haw far away that might be)! I wish the laundry fairy woud deliver you and me new Washers/Dryers as the case may be...I am so sorry you had to go to the Laundromat, I KNOW what a pain that is! :hug::grouphug::hug: Looking forward to more when you have time! popcorn::popcorn:::flower3::flower3:popcorn:: popcorn:::flower3::flower3:popcorn::popcorn::
I can't sleep they are calling for severe weather and I have to make sure the family is okay!

Dear Krystal, May you receive MANY expressions of love on this Mother's Day!!!! ENJOY being spoiled!!!

Krystal, Forgive my absence, it is has been nuts at my house. I have missed you and I am worried/concerned about you all. I hope everything is well and you are just busy with fun stuff, but I am afraid that isn't the case...Still eager to read the end of your TR if you have time to post...in the meantime, praying you are WELL! Were you ever able to get an appointment for yourself to the the MD?? I haven't forgotten that either! :grouphug::grouphug:

(Is the anniversary trip off? Or did I miss it)?

I am still here, whenever you need me!

Hi Judy, Thank you so much for being here. It is very very appreciated. As I am sure you have figured out I have been caught up in things, some good, some not so good but I have not forgotten about you and your sweet family and I still plan on finishing my TR even if your the only one still reading.

I'm reading too!!

I have spent a fair few hours reading this TR from the beginning since yesterday, and I eagerly anticipate the rest when you have time. You have such a beautiful family Krystal, take the time you need to do for them and for youself what needs to be done. We'll be here when you are ready!

May you have only good times and happiness :yay:

Hi Judy, Thank you so much for being here. It is very very appreciated. As I am sure you have figured out I have been caught up in things, some good, some not so good but I have not forgotten about you and your sweet family and I still plan on finishing my TR even if your the only one still reading.
I see I am NOT the only one still here enjoying and supporting your sweet family! But I DO want to know why I didn't receive a notice you had updated the TR! :confused3

I am happy there have been good times...I AM concerned for the not so good things going on, dear freind! :hug::hug::hug: for it all and please give the children and John a hug from me and keep an extra big one for yourself!

I'm reading too!!

I have spent a fair few hours reading this TR from the beginning since yesterday, and I eagerly anticipate the rest when you have time. You have such a beautiful family Krystal, take the time you need to do for them and for youself what needs to be done. We'll be here when you are ready!

May you have only good times and happiness :yay:

Thank you so much for reading. It helps to know there are people actually intersted in our story. I do want to finish it. I am busy right now but it is a good type of busy this time at least, hope to be back soon.

I see I am NOT the only one still here enjoying and supporting your sweet family! But I DO want to know why I didn't receive a notice you had updated the TR! :confused3

I am happy there have been good times...I AM concerned for the not so good things going on, dear freind! :hug::hug::hug: for it all and please give the children and John a hug from me and keep an extra big one for yourself!
Judy,
Dear sweet friend and loyal reader thank you for always being here. I'm sorry your not recieving notices correctly. Thank you so much for the hugs.

I have exciting news to share, come on over in a little while!

Loved your news I too have some news to share, not as big as yours but news none the less.

Thank you so much for reading. It helps to know there are people actually intersted in our story. I do want to finish it. I am busy right now but it is a good type of busy this time at least, hope to be back soon.
I am sure there are FAR more here than sign in! I can't wait to read more! popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:: :flower3:

Judy,
Dear sweet friend and loyal reader thank you for always being here. I'm sorry your not recieving notices correctly. Thank you so much for the hugs.

I got this one! ;) I unsubscribed and resubscribed! I can't WAIT to hear YOUR news! :yay::woohoo::yay: I LOVE fun/exciting news!!!

I miss you! I hope you will come back and tell us all about the wonderful rest of your trip! :yay::woohoo::yay: Have a marvelous Sunday! :goodvibes:goodvibes

Hey everybody. I'm back again. :rotfl:. I promise to try to make this time last and finish up. A lot has been going on since I lasted posted. Some good, some not so good but hey that's life. Most recently, as in the last few days, we have been dealing with some seriously scary things with Jonnie's health :scared1:. AS of right now we don't know what caused all the problems and yesterday and the day before were filled with hospital and doctors visits but today was calm. He stayed home as the nurse suggested and the day was fairly uneventful so I am ready to post another part to my TR

Sorry no pics for this post but if I find any I will come back and add them.
When last I left you we had just finished meeting a certain magical fairy and had decided it was time to head over to Main St to see the parade. But as we were leaving Toon Town I remembered something I had put on our trip plan that I considered a must so we had to make a quick stop. You see up until this point Jonnie had been quite afraid of roller coasters the only one he had agreed to ride was Goofy's Barnstormer and John and I thought our first MK day would be the perfect time to try that. That way if he liked it we would have a second day in MK to try TMRR and I really thought he might like Splash Mountain if I could get him to try it. So anyways back to Goofy's Barnstormer. John was really tired and in pain at this point so I decided to take the kids on it my self. At first Jonnie was nervous but once the ride started he was thrilled. He liked it, he really liked it :yay::yay::yay:(I know I'm betraying my age there.) In fact he liked it so much he wanted diden't want to get off and a nice CM let us ride one more time since it was late and there really wasn't much of a line. After our success on the little roller coaster we headed to Main St to find a spot to watch the parade. I was really looking forward to this as one of the clearest memories I have of my first trip at DL when I was eleven was of the Electric Light parade. I knew this was Spectro and it was different but I also knew a lighted nighttime parade was sure to bring back a lot of memories. It was starting to get crowded but we managed to find a spot to park John and I took the kids to look at ears. Jenna decided to forfeit ears in favor of finding another Minnie doll but Jonnie and Tessa chose ears and had their names embroidered on them. Neither chose the traditional ears of my childhood. Tessa's had a tinker bell patch on them and Jonnies had holographic tye dye ears. After buying the ears we went back to meet John. We still had a bit of a wait and Jonnie was having a hard time sitting still but finally the parade started and it was as beautiful as I had imagined. The kids oohed and ahhed and Jonnie forgot all restlessness. It was a great way to end Thanksgiving. After that we joined the masses heading out of the park and after a fairly lengthy wait for the buses got back to the resort and got the kids settled down and in bed so John and I could talk. You see this day had really taken it's toll on John and he was pretty sure he couldn't handle another long day so we had some decisions to make about our touring plans. Next up: Will we make it to AK?

KRYSTAL!!!! I am SOOOOOOOOO Happy that you are still posting your TR!!! I want to read and see the magic that happens at the end of your trip please...keep working on it when you have a minute! I am sad this was such a hard trip on John, that is not easy!!! :grouphug::grouphug::grouphug:

KRYSTAL!!!! I am SOOOOOOOOO Happy that you are still posting your TR!!! I want to read and see the magic that happens at the end of your trip please...keep working on it when you have a minute! I am sad this was such a hard trip on John, that is not easy!!! :grouphug::grouphug::grouphug:

Judy thanks for stopping by. I will write more I promise. I've been caught up in hospital visits, and reading all I can about Jonnies symptoms before his appointment with the pediatric cardiologist at Children's Mercy Hospital on the 28th. of Dec. I think I've read more than I should (I'm scaring myself) :scared1: and I should get back to fun posting. I'll try to post another installment tomorrow after our Christmas Party.

Judy thanks for stopping by. I will write more I promise. I've been caught up in hospital visits, and reading all I can about Jonnies symptoms before his appointment with the pediatric cardiologist at Children's Mercy Hospital on the 28th. of Dec. I think I've read more than I should (I'm scaring myself) :scared1: and I should get back to fun posting. I'll try to post another installment tomorrow after our Christmas Party.

PLEASE let me know if you need/want to talk! :hug::grouphug::hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter