Our little thread of BIG Resort changes*OLD THREAD link on last pg. to new thread!

...and it was 10 at the Grand this time , 2 previous 10 day trips were Contemporary :)

J got his spacers in August of 2008, his expander in October 2008 and then the retainer. They kept waiting for a tooth to fall out and it never did, finally pulled and braces went on in April of 2010. Our dentist - also a family friend and not pushy- recommended probably a year earlier...I just didn't make the appt.

Don't remember if I said, we went to LeCellier on Canada Day. It was quite festive

Marie: Hang in there momma. :hug:

Wookie: :hug: for you, too.

Sheila: If the whole fridge thing isn't a storm-in-a-teacup (like lots of Dis-board hoopla), you shouldn't have any problems getting one at all, you need one for medical reasons. ::yes:: Love that dentist story. :goodvibes

Jen: Second opinion sounds like the thing. These things aren't ever easy, are they? :rolleyes2

~~===============~~

I need a little complaint moment. :blush: I called up my parents to wish them a happy anniversary. The conversation was going fine until my dad decided to make snarky comments toward me at two different points during the call. (I ignored the first one.) It's an immediate tip-off when he mentions something at separate times that he's been dwelling on it. My reply to him after the second comment was, "Well, I'm sorry if you're offended by it." He then got upset and hung up the phone... And, do you know what all of this was over? Facebook. :rolleyes2 Eesh.

Don't remember if I said, we went to LeCellier on Canada Day. It was quite festive

Ah, that sounds lovely! :goodvibes I almost booked it for our next trip but went with something new (BOG) instead -- along with something close(r) to the hotel for our anniversary (Bluezoo).

Miss- we tried something new this trip - Narcossee's for our anniversary - it was wonderful. ( our 25th is the 23rd of this month, but we used the big Disney trip to celebrate )

Good Morning to All :wave2:

Here's a big Happy Anniversary to you DetTigsGal :cool1: (early, I know) You celebrated in style like all Disney Princesses should:thumbsup2 Glad yall made it back and had a wonderful trip!

Koh.....Is it too early for the banana dance? :banana: :banana: Get excited, girl! The Poly awaits!!!!

Sounds like you and your father, Miss, were having a role-reversal moment!:confused3 It seems that he was acting a bit childish. Sorry about all that :hug:

Jenn....crazy day at the dentist, huh? :upsidedow Poor things...I feel for you having to deal with all the decisions and nervousness. Faith is always a drama mama at the dentist/doctor and usually cries...always breaks my heart.

"Up your nose with a rubber hose" Shelia....now that, my friend, is WAY too funny! :rotfl: I can picture your face right now! And you probably wanted to crawl in a hole. I feel your pain :laughing:....we have those moments with our Jesse quite frequently. You probably already stated this somewhere yesterday...but are you sticking with the Poly???

Marie....Sorry to hear about the problems with your son :hug: but GREAT advice from these wise mamas:thumbsup2 Smart ladies they are!! Be strong!

Here's a little pixiedust: Wookie for brighter days!!! Sounds like yall just can't catch a break....hoping today will be much better!!!

Pas & Kook....dance, my friends, dance!!!! :dancer: Vacation time is upon yall!!!! going out on a limb here and guessing y'all are both still at the same resort, right??? popcorn::

Who am I missing??? A big hello to IHeart, Minnie&Nana, Basket, Mousemommy, Babyberger, Alysa, GrumpyGrandma, Sue, Janet, gwynne, magic,

And it's an "Oh Happy Day" for our little household!!!! The painter is coming today!!!! I don't have to wait!!! My mess will be back in place by the end of the weekend. My dear husband has been such a trooper and oh so patient with me:lovestruc

Heather

Pas & Kook....dance, my friends, dance!!!! :dancer: Vacation time is upon yall!!!! going out on a limb here and guessing y'all are both still at the same resort, right??? popcorn::

And it's an "Oh Happy Day" for our little household!!!! The painter is coming today!!!! I don't have to wait!!! My mess will be back in place by the end of the weekend. My dear husband has been such a trooper and oh so patient with me:lovestruc

Heather
The painter is coming - the painter is coming!! He's going to be shocked with your warm, big welcome. Will you bring him some Chick-Fil-A?;)

Yes, yes, still booked WL/CL and it's set in stone since this week I officially contacted all interested WDW parties. Three weeks from today we'll be waking up to the toot of boat horns! Well, DH and DD will, I'll be up and about way before then - I know you can relate:hyper:

We have 9 days at the Poly, so close. :-)

Krystal Have I mentioned how Jealous I am?

Marie: Hang in there momma. :hug:

Sheila: If the whole fridge thing isn't a storm-in-a-teacup (like lots of Dis-board hoopla), you shouldn't have any problems getting one at all, you need one for medical reasons. Love that dentist story. :goodvibes

Jen: Second opinion sounds like the thing. These things aren't ever easy, are they? :rolleyes2

~~===============~~

I need a little complaint moment. :blush: I called up my parents to wish them a happy anniversary. The conversation was going fine until my dad decided to make snarky comments toward me at two different points during the call. (I ignored the first one.) It's an immediate tip-off when he mentions something at separate times that he's been dwelling on it. My reply to him after the second comment was, "Well, I'm sorry if you're offended by it." He then got upset and hung up the phone... And, do you know what all of this was over? Facebook. :rolleyes2 Eesh.

Miss I am not too worried about the fridge issue after all I have managed thru power outages due to hurricanes of 7+ days :)

Sorry about your frustration with Dad. :hug:

Here's a big Happy Anniversary to you DetTigsGal :cool1: (early, I know) You celebrated in style like all Disney Princesses should:thumbsup2 Glad yall made it back and had a wonderful trip!

Koh.....Is it too early for the banana dance? :banana: :banana: Get excited, girl! The Poly awaits!!!!

Sounds like you and your father, Miss, were having a role-reversal moment!:confused3 It seems that he was acting a bit childish. Sorry about all that :hug:

Jenn....crazy day at the dentist, huh? :upsidedow Poor things...I feel for you having to deal with all the decisions and nervousness. Faith is always a drama mama at the dentist/doctor and usually cries...always breaks my heart.

"Up your nose with a rubber hose" Shelia....now that, my friend, is WAY too funny! :rotfl: I can picture your face right now! And you probably wanted to crawl in a hole. I feel your pain :laughing:....we have those moments with our Jesse quite frequently. You probably already stated this somewhere yesterday...but are you sticking with the Poly???

Marie....Sorry to hear about the problems with your son :hug: but GREAT advice from these wise mamas:thumbsup2 Smart ladies they are!! Be strong!

Here's a little pixiedust: Wookie for brighter days!!! Sounds like yall just can't catch a break....hoping today will be much better!!!

Who am I missing??? A big hello to IHeart, Minnie&Nana, Basket, Mousemommy, Babyberger, Alysa, GrumpyGrandma, Sue, Janet, gwynne, magic,

Heather

Heather I was thinking of you yesterday and trying to recall where your sister lives here in CT when we had another Tornado touch down.

CT is fast becoming a terrible state to live in be it Hurricanes, Nor'Easters or now Tornados! I'm just wondering what is next? earthQuakes maybe? :scared1:

Still at the Poly :cloud9:

Sheila- we had a tornado yesterday? Where? Once again in the band room and listening to the radio station from West Michigan on my iPhone- where the weather was beautiful

Do I want to wait till next fall or maybe do a Trip again after Thanksgiving in 2014 :confused3
You aren't thinking of postponing are you??? You guys NEED to go !!!

Yesterday I had physio, lunch with friends, mani pedi, then evening movies with girlfriends, did I say I love summers off? :rotfl: I could get used to this!!!
:goodvibes

Thanks Jeanette, DH thinks she is way too young still for this stuff. Just a headache, a few cavities and they manage to make you feel like a horrible parent too.
DS21 got his braces around 13 I think, and DS12 who may need them, they are waiting as his baby teeth were in for the longest!!! We have a great pediatric dentist, who does ortho too. But kids are predisposed to cavities too, we learned the hard way gummies and fruit roll ups are the worst. And juice boxes. So our snacks changed and the kids now drink water. DS4 doesn't let me brush him every day, depends on his mood. I encourage him to brush all the areas...we do what we can right???

Well now I'm in a pickle. The DH told a person on Sunday that he wanted his money back. They said they would have someone call us to tell us where to send the information we need to send in to get a refund. Well last night, I opened our mail, and we already got a check from them. DH wants to cash it to help buy flowers for his grandfather, but I don't want to. It's not like he's ever been close to this man. In fact for most of my DH's life this man was a mean drunk. I'm sure I'm just being selfish, but I would rather that money go on a down payment on a timeshare than on flowers for a man that I couldn't stand when he was living.
I totally get that!!!:hug:

Jeanette Ugh yes darn fridge something else to worry about as I need to keep my insulin refrigerated.
I will all be fine, you need the fridge...Make sure your TA takes care of that!!! Worst case scenario, maybe they can move you to a room with a fridge like at the Villas at GF :thumbsup2
We have 9 days at the Poly, so close. :-)
:cool1:

:furious: Another reason I don't FB :blush:

Miss- we tried something new this trip - Narcossee's for our anniversary - it was wonderful. ( our 25th is the 23rd of this month, but we used the big Disney trip to celebrate )
:cloud9:

Pas & Kook....dance, my friends, dance!!!! :dancer: Vacation time is upon yall!!!! going out on a limb here and guessing y'all are both still at the same resort, right???Heather
We are still at POR, but as I alluded on my PTR, it may be an offsite trip....
I have 3 more days to figure it out!!
The painter is coming - the painter is coming!! He's going to be shocked with your warm, big welcome. Will you bring him some Chick-Fil-A?;)

Yes, yes, still booked WL/CL and it's set in stone since this week I officially contacted all interested WDW parties. Three weeks from today we'll be waking up to the toot of boat horns! Well, DH and DD will, I'll be up and about way before then - I know you can relate:hyper:
:banana::banana::banana:

Sheila- we had a tornado yesterday? Where? Once again in the band room and listening to the radio station from West Michigan on my iPhone- where the weather was beautiful

DetTigsGalStorres and Tolland possibility? NWS is suppose to be headed there today but saw pics of the funnel cloud in Storres :crazy2:

You aren't thinking of postponing are you??? You guys NEED to go !!!
:goodvibes

DS21 got his braces around 13 I think, and DS12 who may need them, they are waiting as his baby teeth were in for the longest!!! We have a great pediatric dentist, who does ortho too. But kids are predisposed to cavities too, we learned the hard way gummies and fruit roll ups are the worst. And juice boxes. So our snacks changed and the kids now drink water. DS4 doesn't let me brush him every day, depends on his mood. I encourage him to brush all the areas...we do what we can right???

I totally get that!!!:hug:

I will all be fine, you need the fridge...Make sure your TA takes care of that!!! Worst case scenario, maybe they can move you to a room with a fridge like at the Villas at GF :thumbsup2
:cool1:

:cloud9:

Jeanette

The thought has crossed my mind about postponing but my great deal especially since the ticket prices increased keeps whispering no changes!

Oooh, what did you guys order? It's on my "to do" list... along with Artist Point and Citricos. (Well, next time we happen to be staying over that way. :upsidedow If we can tear ourselves away from the Epcot resorts! One day, CR... one day.)

And it's an "Oh Happy Day" for our little household!!!! The painter is coming today!!!! I don't have to wait!!! My mess will be back in place by the end of the weekend. My dear husband has been such a trooper and oh so patient with me

Sweeeeet! :stir: ( <-- Determinedly stirring a paint pot, we need to use our imagination here.) :laughing:

Well, DH and DD will, I'll be up and about way before then - I know you can relate:hyper:

I need to take this advice. I always get up later than I'd like on vacation. :rotfl: (Even with the alarm set.)

Miss I am not too worried about the fridge issue after all I have managed thru power outages due to hurricanes of 7+ days :)

Made of tough stuff, y'all east coast folks. :thumbsup2 :hug:

I will all be fine, you need the fridge...Make sure your TA takes care of that!!! Worst case scenario, maybe they can move you to a room with a fridge like at the Villas at GF

Can you imagine THAT upgrade?! pixiedust:

Sorry about your frustration with Dad. :hug:

Thanks, ladies. :grouphug: Yep, over Facebook; it truly felt just like high school all over again. :confused3 :laughing: I think the gist of the issue is -- he's turned into an ornery, judgemental ol' coot. (Is that judgemental of me to say? :rotfl2: ) My main problem is, these things always seem to crop up RIGHT before we are planning to go out to see them. :rolleyes: I think we all know where I'd rather be spending that moolah. :rolleyes1

Oooh, what did you guys order? It's on my "to do" list... along with Artist Point and Citricos. (Well, next time we happen to be staying over that way. :upsidedow If we can tear ourselves away from the Epcot resorts! One day, CR... one day.)

Sweeeeet! :stir: ( <-- Determinedly stirring a paint pot, we need to use our imagination here.) :laughing:

I need to take this advice. I always get up later than I'd like on vacation. :rotfl: (Even with the alarm set.)

Made of tough stuff, y'all east coast folks. :thumbsup2 :hug:

Can you imagine THAT upgrade?! pixiedust:

Thanks, ladies. :grouphug: Yep, over Facebook; it truly felt just like high school all over again. :confused3 :laughing: I think the gist of the issue is -- he's turned into an ornery, judgemental ol' coot. (Is that judgemental of me to say? :rotfl2: ) My main problem is, these things always seem to crop up RIGHT before we are planning to go out to see them. :rolleyes: I think we all know where I'd rather be spending that moolah. :rolleyes1

This is the first time in a while that we're not eating at Narcoosee's. It wasn't bad this last time, but it wasn't over the top good that would warrant 2 credits...I always get the lobster and filet. :-) because when we do eat there, I'm sure as heck going to get my 2 credits worth!! :-)

This is the first time in a while that we're not eating at Narcoosee's. It wasn't bad this last time, but it wasn't over the top good that would warrant 2 credits...I always get the lobster and filet. :-) because when we do eat there, I'm sure as heck going to get my 2 credits worth!! :-)

We do the OOP thing; one of the reasons I love all the options over at the Swolphin. :goodvibes

Going to go check out the menus now since I'm a glutton for punishment/drooling. ::yes::

Oh, have any of you received any proper (non-form letter) replies from the WDW Guest Communications email address?

I finally sent off my comments about the lovely concierge woman who helped us at Caribbean Beach Resort. (Only other time I've written was an actual real letter to the Beach Club manager and I got a reply in the mail from Mim Flynn, hehe.) Just hope the email will make it to the proper folks.

Thanks, ladies. :grouphug: Yep, over Facebook; it truly felt just like high school all over again. :confused3 :laughing: I think the gist of the issue is -- he's turned into an ornery, judgemental ol' coot. (Is that judgemental of me to say? :rotfl2: )
I don't think it's judgmental, but I do feel you're being a bit ornery.

Oh, have any of you received any proper (non-form letter) replies from the WDW Guest Communications email address?

I finally sent off my comments about the lovely concierge woman who helped us at Caribbean Beach Resort. (Only other time I've written was an actual real letter to the Beach Club manager and I got a reply in the mail from Mim Flynn, hehe.) Just hope the email will make it to the proper folks.
I always receive a phone call (caller ID is always DHS/MGM) about 7-10 days or so after I email them. If you're not home, they'll leave a message thanking you and assuring you that "Lovely Concierge Woman" and her supervisor have received your comments, too. It will go into her permanent record!

I don't think it's judgmental, but I do feel you're being a bit ornery.

I fear it's genetic. :rotfl:

I always receive a phone call (caller ID is always DHS/MGM) about 7-10 days or so after I email them. If you're not home, they'll leave a message thanking you and assuring you that "Lovely Concierge Woman" and her supervisor have received your comments, too. It will go into her permanent record!

Thanks, Kookster. :thumbsup2 I'd write a snail-mail if need be, but looks like the email should suffice. :goodvibes (Some other resort should totally snatch her up.)

Nope...no Chic-Fil-A. However I did bring him a McGriddle from Mickey D's :thumbsup2 I think he and his wife are ready to get the job finished....not only do I ask a 1000 questions, so do Jesse and Faith. Poor people...we're driving them crazy :crazy:Think it's time to take the kids to taekwondo!

:thumbsup2 The early bird catches the worm!

Heather I was thinking of you yesterday and trying to recall where your sister lives here in CT when we had another Tornado touch down.

CT is fast becoming a terrible state to live in be it Hurricanes, Nor'Easters or now Tornados! I'm just wondering what is next? earthQuakes maybe?

No kidding!!?? I haven't talked to her since Tuesday. She lives in Glastonbury...they were in Old Wethersfield and really loved it there, but found a house to buy that they couldn't turn down.

:scratchin hmmmm....I better head over to the PTR right now!

Progress seems to be a bit faster when they paint :rolleyes1:

:thumbsup2

Ok....time to give these nice people a break and get out of their hair!! I'm off to taekwondo!

Heather

:goodvibes Thanks for all the kind words and support on my DS issue! It's a long story, so I'll spare you all the details and just update you on what happened -- it's been a long day, and there are changes. Changes that I might not be 100% happy about, but changes that none-the-less are part of him growing up and finding his own way through his own choices......

Sooooo, with that said, Yes, he did take responsibility to go to the store manager today and talk to him to let him know that the night hours where killing him, and not something he could see himself doing long term and being happy at. I am proud of him for that, for going in and doing the responsible thing by talking to the mgr. So, he did put in his termination and the manager even said, if it's not your thing, it's not worth being unhappy at your job. DS has a new job lined up for when he gets back from the trip to Ontario in 3 weeks with his girlfriend's family.
I told him, he need to have a job, so he knows that it's a requirement now.
DS does have a good offer to be on this guys work crew doing windows, and some other stuff....apparently I talked to DS's GF's mother whose Boyfriend's SON (got that??? whew!! LOL) is getting Josh on his crew. It is stable work, 12 months a year, and not seasonal, so that's a relief....It is also 3$ per hour higher than the HDepot job, Day hours and Mon to Friday.....So, yes, it sounds good, but I'll be happier when I actually see him hired and working steadily :) but it's his life and I have to let him make the calls......so I'm leaving it in DS's hands, supporting him and hoping for the best. Joshua even offered to help out at home when he gets his paycheque....to start contributing to food and stuff, so that's a very nice offer and I'll take him up on it :) every little bit counts!! (Hey, maybe it can go to my Disney fund, LOL) ;)

DS and DH where at odds last night with this turn of events with Josh not being happy at his job, etc..... today they managed to talk it out, hug it out and things are better -- but DH expects like I do that he will be a steadily working young man when he gets home from Ontario in 3 weeks!!!

Fingers crossed my youngest son's Dirt bike sells today! I have someone on their way to look at it, cash in hand..... I so want to get rid of it, it was an impulse buy when he was 14......and it hardly ever got ridden!!! that'll teach me to impulse buy, lol ....but it will be a great stress off my mind if it sells :) fingers crossed!

Miss -- I so know what you mean about FB!!!! my DH was so upset last night about our son posting that he was "frustrated" with him over the job situation -- that he just DELETED his account! He hates FB and the drama it causes! so he just pulled himself off. I can't do that unfortunately, I enjoy keeping in touch with people too much to do that, but sometimes I think FB allows people tooo much access to our life, and that's not always a good thing! (Especially when it comes to nosey relatives/ or MIL's) :rotfl:

I priced "pretend trips" for Jan 2014 last night, and all I can say is wow!!! I hope some discounts come along! For what I want at BWI Deluxe room, 6 nights, 4 people, basic ddp -- it's $7,500!!! That's just the Disney portion. not Universal or Busch gardens added in, or spending money, or food money for Universal!!! so I've got to get a great discount or else do a lot of saving!

The only other thing I might look into (as much as I really want BWI CL) is Kidani/ DVC rental -- if it 'll save me $$$$$ thousands, then it might be the way to go, going through CRO for Kidani, deluxe ddp, and 6 nights/ with tickets is about $8200!!!!! more than the BWI quote, so right now, BWI is my choice, but we shall see if any good deals come along! I can't book until next July anyway
sigh.....that seems like it'll be forever!

Love y'all! :hug:

Sweeeeet! :stir: ( <-- Determinedly stirring a paint pot, we need to use our imagination here.)

Made of tough stuff, y'all east coast folks.

Can you imagine THAT upgrade?!

Miss Don't worry it is a condition of "old age" to combat the ornery, judge mental old coots, we women turn into "bitter old women"and slightly judgmental in our own right :rotfl:

Nope...no Chic-Fil-A. However I did bring him a McGriddle from Mickey D's :thumbsup2 I think he and his wife are ready to get the job finished....not only do I ask a 1000 questions, so do Jesse and Faith. Poor people...we're driving them crazy Think it's time to take the kids to taekwondo!

:thumbsup2 The early bird catches the worm!

No kidding!!?? I haven't talked to her since Tuesday. She lives in Glastonbury...they were in Old Wethersfield and really loved it there, but found a house to buy that they couldn't turn down.

:scratchin hmmmm....I better head over to the PTR right now!

Progress seems to be a bit faster when they paint :rolleyes1:

:thumbsup2

Ok....time to give these nice people a break and get out of their hair!! I'm off to taekwondo!

Heather

Heather

:yay: for the painters!

Connecticut is going to decide if we need a tornado warning system? Hell I am ready for a storm shelter myself :scared1:

:goodvibes Thanks for all the kind words and support on my DS issue! It's a long story, so I'll spare you all the details and just update you on what happened -- it's been a long day, and there are changes. Changes that I might not be 100% happy about, but changes that none-the-less are part of him growing up and finding his own way through his own choices......

Sooooo, with that said, Yes, he did take responsibility to go to the store manager today and talk to him to let him know that the night hours where killing him, and not something he could see himself doing long term and being happy at. I am proud of him for that, for going in and doing the responsible thing by talking to the mgr. So, he did put in his termination and the manager even said, if it's not your thing, it's not worth being unhappy at your job. DS has a new job lined up for when he gets back from the trip to Ontario in 3 weeks with his girlfriend's family.
I told him, he need to have a job, so he knows that it's a requirement now.
DS does have a good offer to be on this guys work crew doing windows, and some other stuff....apparently I talked to DS's GF's mother whose Boyfriend's SON (got that??? whew!! LOL) is getting Josh on his crew. It is stable work, 12 months a year, and not seasonal, so that's a relief....It is also 3$ per hour higher than the HDepot job, Day hours and Mon to Friday.....So, yes, it sounds good, but I'll be happier when I actually see him hired and working steadily :) but it's his life and I have to let him make the calls......so I'm leaving it in DS's hands, supporting him and hoping for the best. Joshua even offered to help out at home when he gets his paycheque....to start contributing to food and stuff, so that's a very nice offer and I'll take him up on it :) every little bit counts!! (Hey, maybe it can go to my Disney fund, LOL) ;)

DS and DH where at odds last night with this turn of events with Josh not being happy at his job, etc..... today they managed to talk it out, hug it out and things are better -- but DH expects like I do that he will be a steadily working young man when he gets home from Ontario in 3 weeks!!!

Fingers crossed my youngest son's Dirt bike sells today! I have someone on their way to look at it, cash in hand..... I so want to get rid of it, it was an impulse buy when he was 14......and it hardly ever got ridden!!! that'll teach me to impulse buy, lol ....but it will be a great stress off my mind if it sells :) fingers crossed!

Miss -- I so know what you mean about FB!!!! my DH was so upset last night about our son posting that he was "frustrated" with him over the job situation -- that he just DELETED his account! He hates FB and the drama it causes! so he just pulled himself off. I can't do that unfortunately, I enjoy keeping in touch with people too much to do that, but sometimes I think FB allows people tooo much access to our life, and that's not always a good thing! (Especially when it comes to nosey relatives/ or MIL's) :rotfl:

I priced "pretend trips" for Jan 2014 last night, and all I can say is wow!!! I hope some discounts come along! For what I want at BWI Deluxe room, 6 nights, 4 people, basic ddp -- it's $7,500!!! That's just the Disney portion. not Universal or Busch gardens added in, or spending money, or food money for Universal!!! so I've got to get a great discount or else do a lot of saving!

The only other thing I might look into (as much as I really want BWI CL) is Kidani/ DVC rental -- if it 'll save me $$$$$ thousands, then it might be the way to go, going through CRO for Kidani, deluxe ddp, and 6 nights/ with tickets is about $8200!!!!! more than the BWI quote, so right now, BWI is my choice, but we shall see if any good deals come along! I can't book until next July anyway
sigh.....that seems like it'll be forever!

Love y'all! :hug:

Marie I am glad the issue with DS has been resolved :) I totally understand your need to let him make his own decisions I did the same thing although now after my two DS are gone and I look back I do have regrets about not stepping in and at least try to influence some of their choices more than I did .

I am surprised AKL is more than BWI. AKL is Definately on my radar for our next trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter