our little adventure

prue

Mouseketeer
Its that time again.... we are leaving in three days, cant believe after 10 months of planning we are nearly ready to go... so here goes with my pretrippy thingy!!

Me, Prue DW, 41 (29 from here on in), organiser,control freak, 5ft 2 and a HALF, that half is very important
DH,John (mid to late forties!), he is meant to look like, i hasten to say a younger Tony Blackburn, always gets a laugh,leaves everything to me except changing the money.
DD14, Isy, just like dad, doesnt want to know anything,leaves everything to me and likes disney but not like I do.

That's our small family, we have been three times to florida before and twice before to POR....last time with hurricane Wilma. We realise that this isnt the most comfortable time to visit Disney with the heat and crowds but this is the only time possible for the foreseeable future. Needs must and all that.
Here is the plan... we are flying with Virgin to Orlando then staying for a couple of days at the Marriott, grande lakes, got a reasonable deal with a romantic escape package for 3!!!!
Then to stay at the Longboat key Club at surprise, surprise Longboat Key, near sarasota, the idea is to see lovely sunsets (not thunderstorms??!!) and enjoy being at the beach.
THEN to POR with free ddp, booked my adrs in March. We are going to do lots of chilling, no commando style, well maybe the first morning.... and we are going to take it slow with the heat. Very spoiling as are away for 17 days!

So there we go, thank you all so far for asking and answering all the questions, so much help and kind words come from you all. Our dream is nearly here..... let the magic begin.....

But first, just got a bit more washing to do!!:laundy:

Excellent start, looking forward to reading more.

Hope you have a fantastic time:thumbsup2

Thank you so far for the lovely good wishes and messages, I am just going to have to learn how to put photos on my trip report,aaahhhh.

Andrea, as you say that half inch makes all the difference!!

Off to pack now.

Have a great time Prue - we might bump into you at some point as we are there together (with half of the DIS by the sounds of it ;) )

Hope to see you there too!

Have a great time

Susan

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter