• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Our Last Family Vacation: That WE pay for!

So sorry that Kaitlyn got sick! Poor kid. I think I'd feel the same way about departure day- too stressed about leaving to really enjoy it.

Cape may sounds pretty good! If we stay BCV next trip I'll probably book it, but I don't think we'll make a special trip over there for it.

Maddie was also in the hospital with pneumonia when she was 4, and hates hospitals and meds because of it. I totally understand the pain of dosing her in public.

So glad you did this TR! I really enjoyed hearing about the trip!

Medicating in public is so much fun isn't it?:rolleyes: We really did have an amazing trip and are so glad we went with the older girls one last time. Even though the last couple days were tough, we were still in WDW so it was so manageable. It was just disappointing that the one day we were so looking forward to was more stressful than we would have liked. Thanks again for all of your help and support. Our next WDW trip won't be for a few years so I'll be lookin ya up agian then. I expect lots of info on the new Fantasyland.

Too bad you had a stressful last day. it does sound like a fun trip though. Sorry she got sick but thankfully at the end of the of the trip and not the beginning.

Thanks for sharing your trip with us.

Thanks Scotty. We really did have a great time. Ended a little differently than we imagined but it was also my fault for not have more down time. I'm so glad we went while Kaitlin was 4. What a perfect age for a first visit and seeing it through her eyes made everything worthwhile and manageable.

Are you going to write about DLR?
Probably we will do a DL TR. There is not near as much planning required for that trip and it will probably just be 5 day trip. The hardest part will be finding a kids fly and stay free deal. ;) I'll make sure to do a full report on the new Carsland for ya.

Merry Christmas to everyone from our family to all of yours!!!

DSC_5693_zps0cbba8b8.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter