Our happily ever after Disneymoon TRIP REPORT - Sept/Oct 2015 (Universal Studios Part 2)

kittykitty87

DIS Veteran
After we killed aliens on Men in Black we were off back to England, London to be exact for a brand new part of the park I was VERY, VERY excited about!!!

I was actually in love :lovestruc I'm an absolute Harry Potter nut. It was like walking into the films and I was a little overwhelmed by how beautiful it is here. We have been to the Warner Bros Studio Tour which is wonderful and this was on par! Amazing!

We couldn't wait to try out Escape from Gringotts and when we got there, it was only a 10 minute wait! Result!

This ride was awesome! It's one of the simulators that didn't make me feel sick so I had added joy! I spent the whole ride with my mouth open in shear amazement! It then got even better as we decided we would head on over to the Hogwarts Express! I was like a big kid! I was actually going to be taking a ride on the Hogwarts Express! Dreams do come true!

We headed through the dark side of town...

There was a certain item in the shop that did something that actually made me scream out loud! Karl couldn't stop laughing! I won't ruin it for anyone but beware....!

Then we headed over to Kings Cross...

and then I saw it...:lovestruc

We got on straight away, took our seat and headed out on our journey! Once again, I sat with my mouth open the whole way! I had goosepimples and a lump in my throat. I was so happy :goodvibes I loved this so much. Again, I won't ruin anything but the tech on this thing is awesome!

When we arrived in Hogsmeade, we headed over to The Three Broomsticks and had a butterbeer which I ended up getting everywhere

then we decided to finish the day off with a ride on Forbidden Journey (big mistake!). As I've mentioned, my lack of stomach for simulators was really bad and I felt horrendous when I came off of this. We had been on it before but it affected me really bad this time. I was gripping on to the handle in shear panic and I was so relieved when our benches landed again and I could get off! The ride is fab so I was gutted that it had made me feel so unwell! After this we decided to leave the park and head to get some food in City Walk.

We spent a while walking around trying to decide where to go and we finally made the decision to go to CowFish! We had seen it on The Trackers Vlog and thought it looked pretty cool so decided to head in. We sat at the bar for a little while whilst we waited for our table and before we knew it, we had been seated and ordered our food. We shared a bowl of fried pickles (it was HUGE!) and then I had The Rise & Swine Beef burger which had cheddar cheese, grilled black forest ham, sunny-side-up egg, applewood bacon, grilled onions, Cowfish sauce and onion roll and Karl had The Bento Box. Both our meals were really good and I would highly recommend this place however the portions are HUGE so be careful how much you order!

I really started to feel unwell as I could still feel the motion of the rides we had been on today. We headed back to the hotel and I lay down to try and make myself feel better but ended up falling asleep. Hopefully I would feel better tomorrow...

Next up: Hollywood Studios

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter