Our happily ever after Disneymoon TRIP REPORT - Sept/Oct 2015 (Rest Day)

kittykitty87

DIS Veteran
We had a little bit of lazy morning, it was our rest day after all...or was it...!

We were supposed to be having a pool day but instead, we decided we would go and do something we had been joking about doing before we went to WDW...we were going to drink around the world!

We'd seen videos before we went of people getting extremely drunk whilst doing this but us, being Brits, knew we would be able to handle our drink (hopefully!) and we would take it nice and slow and also snack around the Food and Wine Festival.

We waked to Epcot from the Hotel and our first stop on our Drink Around the World was Canada!

I do have to tell you, I didn't write down the names of all the drinks we had so sorry if it's a bit vague.

Our first drink of the day was Moosehead Lager. We took our drinks and headed to a table overlooking the World Showcase Lagoon. It was pure heaven and the weather was glorious.

Once we'd finished our first drink, we took a sneaky detour to the Wine and Cheese booth where Karl ate this...

I ate a little bit too and it was so good. I loved the cheese with honey. Not something I've ever had before but I enjoyed it.

Next on our tour was Mexico:

Karl had a beer and I had a lovely Lime Margarita. It was turning out to be a hot day so my drink was really cooling and it was melting before I got anywhere near drinking it all. It was so good!

Next up was Norway:

Then it was China:

We sat in the Lotus Blossom Cafe to drink and had another little snack to keep us going. Four drinks down and we were both feeling good!

Next it was Germany. It was so busy around this area that we really struggle to get a drink. In the end we ended up getting little glasses of beer instead of the normal pint, but we still classed it as one of our drinks.

It started to get a little cloudy so we decided to venture to Italy.

We took a stroll to the back part of Italy and headed into the little gem that is Tutto Gusto Wine Cellar. We'd never seen this before and didn't even know it was there but it was beautiful inside.

Karl had a wine flight and I had a flight called All Bubbles All the Time which was a flight of Prosecco.

Next up we head to the good old US of A.

Continued ...

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter