Our happily ever after Disneymoon TRIP REPORT - Sept/Oct 2015 (Rest Day Part 2)

kittykitty87

DIS Veteran
So we made it to America:

Now, by this point I have to say, we were both starting to feel it a little. We'd had eight drinks now and some food and we had been out for a good few hours by this point. We felt rather merry so decided to stay in America for a little while and chat about when we would be planning our next trip (we hadn't even finished this one yet!)

We decided to carry on and dragged ourselves to Japan. Now, as you can see from the picture, I really wasn't enjoying this drink and I'd started to feel rather sleepy...

:rotfl2:

We even ordered some Sushi in here to soak up some of the booze.

It hard started to get dark and we knew we were starting to run out of time. We moved on to our final few countries. We'd nearly done it, yaaay!

We moved on to Morocco:

We actually got a second wind in here and felt ready to and raring to go again!

It was nearly time for IllumiNations so we headed to France:

Where we had Champagne and a huge piece of chocolate cake and then it was on to our final drink, yay! We were off to Ireland... We'd done it!!!!

We stood on the bridge by Ireland with a pint of Guinness watching Illuminations and it was the best day ever! We'd done it! We felt a little tipsy and very sleepy but we were very happy.

Up next: Islands of Adventure

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter