Our happily ever after Disneymoon TRIP REPORT - Sept/Oct 2015 (Epcot part 2)

kittykitty87

DIS Veteran
After our little sit down in England it was time for another wander and more food! This time we stopped at Greece and I had Vegetarian moussaka with Gardein sausage crumbles.

It was ok but nothing special and then we headed back over to Mexico as we wanted to ride The Three Caballeros (yay!).

There was a tiny queue for the Three Caballeros but we didn't mind, we heart it so much! Such a sweet little ride and it's one of Karl's favourites as he LOVES the Mexico pavilion.

We then headed outside for a last drink and a bit of food before our reservation later that night. I had Mexican Sangria and Chilaquiles de pollo: Corn chips layered with seasoned chicken, queso fresco, sour cream and cilantro

This was lovely!

We still had some time before our reservation so we decided to head back over to Future World to waste some time...not before posing for some more Memory Maker pictures again

It was then time for Soarin' which had an 60 minute wait. Both of us aren't particularly keen on this but we have to do it each trip anyway. The wait for this seemed to take forever and then it was on to Nemo and Friends. We were both pretty sleepy by this stage as it was so humid so it was nice to sit down for a bit on Nemo and we also went to look at the aquarium and saw two dolphins in there. They kept on swimming straight past us. So adorable.

It was starting to get near our reservation time so we decided to one more ride on Spaceship Earth

and then we headed over.

We had never had a dining reservation before and never really eaten in a proper Disney restaurant. I know that sounds silly but I mean, we had eaten in quick service places at lunch times etc but never in one of ones we had to reserve.

The theming in The Biergarten was fab!

We were seated with a big family who spoke to us a little but it was all about the food and beer!

We did eat quite a lot and I didn't even have room for pudding! Unfortunately, as good as it was, it felt a little rushed. We weren't offered any other drinks and the band was only on for a very short while. It didn't really take away from the experience though.

Once we had settled the check it was time to leave. We didn't time it very well as IllumiNations had just finished so everyone was heading out of the park. The boat was a little busy but we were home quickly and tucked up in bed ready for our trip to Universal Studios tomorrow.

Up next: Universal Studios

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter