Our Great Escape - Morocco/Canada/Attic/Sago Cay TR *DisneyWeddingBlog Nomination*

While the dress was "trashed" you can still do an MK shoot in the future! I just spoke with our coordinator and she said it isn't a problem. I think we're going to end up doing that - we have the annual passes, might as well get some use out of them :)

So glad to hear you had a good time!

That glass is gorgeous and the bag sounds so pretty, you have to post a pic if you have one

While the dress was "trashed" you can still do an MK shoot in the future! I just spoke with our coordinator and she said it isn't a problem. I think we're going to end up doing that - we have the annual passes, might as well get some use out of them :)

So glad to hear you had a good time!

I think we might do it as an xmas present to ourselves. We want to go back to WDW to use the passes too, but we are saving up for the Magic Mediterranean Cruise for our anniversary (except it doesn't depart until a month after) so we are hoping we can save up for a quick December trip!

That glass is gorgeous and the bag sounds so pretty, you have to post a pic if you have one

Oh, I am unemployed right now, so any excuse to have something to do! I'll take a pic later and post it, and will probably start on my actual TR tomorrow! (I just need the prof pics before I can do night 2 and day 3!)

I am glad you posted your list - I find them really helpful. I don't think that yours was too long either, it was honest and really helpful.

I can't wait to see more pics!

Thank you for your list of things you would and would not have done, great tips!

Love the glasses I can remember what that style is called but I have some friends who have been stationed in Germany with the miliatary and they have sets in different colors.

Can wait to see you pictures!

Judi

I am glad you posted your list - I find them really helpful. I don't think that yours was too long either, it was honest and really helpful.

I can't wait to see more pics!

Thank you for your list of things you would and would not have done, great tips!

Love the glasses I can remember what that style is called but I have some friends who have been stationed in Germany with the miliatary and they have sets in different colors.

Can wait to see you pictures!

Judi

I'm glad you both enjoyed my lists!

I totally agree with you on BCV. I wasn't enthralled either.

Patiently awaiting pics ;-)

I knew the decor was nothing special, but I thought the pool would be worth the extra $$. It wasn't. If I got back to deluxe, it won't be any of the boardwalk area ones.

Hopefully my pictures come soon!

thanks for the tips! I don't think it sounded like you were unhappy and it's really helpful for other brides. I totally understand what you mean about the weight. I really thought I would have lost more weight by now and I really have to get serious. I don't need to lose a ton of weight but I know that another 10 lbs would make me so much happier with how I look. So thank you for the reminder. ;)

Wow, I love that glass! So pretty! Looking forward to hearing more.

Great start, i love all those glasses will deffiently have to remember to look in there :)

I love the glasses! And I like how you have a bunch of different styles, it is more unique to the person you are giving it to (plus you said that you did that with the engraving/personalizing as well).

Great start! Love your lists of thing you wish you did and didn't do, totally makes sense and very helpful to hear. Hindsight is always 20/20. Love that you got a gift for everyone as well- so thoughtful!

Great start.

I am totally coveting those glasses! I want some soo bad!

Great start, i love all those glasses will deffiently have to remember to look in there :)

I love the glasses and your Grey Goose slush looks yummy!:goodvibes

omg a grey goose slush! that's too fabulous

I love the glasses! And I like how you have a bunch of different styles, it is more unique to the person you are giving it to (plus you said that you did that with the engraving/personalizing as well).

Great start! Love your lists of thing you wish you did and didn't do, totally makes sense and very helpful to hear. Hindsight is always 20/20. Love that you got a gift for everyone as well- so thoughtful!

Thanks everyone! I'm really glad people are finding this helpful!

My guests really enjoyed the glasses we gave them, whether they got a shot glass (for the people we didn't know so well) or one of the larger wine or beer glasses, everyone was really excited and shocked to have got something. I think it really helped everyone feel included.

I should also mention that you can get 10% off at that store with your annual pass in DTD. We ended up saving almost $20!

The gray goose slush was really good, but there were a few others I enjoyed even more (I think I have pictures of most of them!).

I have a sort of odd question for any US brides. Is there such things as Ketchup chips in the US? I had a craving for them, and I couldn't find them anywhere in WDW or back in Buffalo at the airport or grocery store. I really need to know what is going on with this! :lmao:

That is funny about the ketchup chips - I am also from Ontario, and also love them lol but you cannot get them in the US. We have a family friend who has to bring a bunch of bags to her sister in the US every time she visits lol

That is funny about the ketchup chips - I am also from Ontario, and also love them lol but you cannot get them in the US. We have a family friend who has to bring a bunch of bags to her sister in the US every time she visits lol

Hahah, really? I guess they don't sell them there than. It is such as staple chip, like next to plain, I feel like it is the most common (and my fav!!). Note to anyone visiting Canada: Try ketchup chips!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter