Our Gawrsh Darn Spooktacular Halloween TR ***Last Updates from Tracy 6/17***

Day 9 – Saturday October 1(MK 40th Anniversary)

Park – Epcot

Reservations – Biergarten

Today was Magic Kingdom’s 40th anniversary. When planning this trip I was watching very carefully to see what kind of celebrations there would be that day but no information was coming. This was really frustrating me and I kept flipping on whether we should go to MK or try to hit Epcot. This also happened to be the beginning of Food and Wine as well so I figured we were screwed either way. Tracy and I talked about it and we decided Epcot would be a better bet. It’s bigger and holds crowds better.

I was up at 7:30 but we were in no rush. I know I tried to get some stuff straightened up in the room so there wouldn’t be as much packing to do the next day. We headed off to Pop for breakfast and then caught the bus to Epcot.

DSCF1001.jpg

DSCF1003.jpg

DSCF1004.jpg

I got a text from my friends at home that it was below freezing in Canada so I made sure to post some bright sunny pictures on facebook :lmao:

The kids wanted to ride Test Track first so they all went on it and Em and I people watched, well I watched Em walking all over with the stroller

DSCF1009.jpg

Next we wanted to head to Soarin but we ran into Alice on the way

DSCF1025.jpg

I thought the no Stroller sign was cute

DSCF1026.jpg

We rode soarin then made our way to the World Showcase
We saw the cranberry display on the way

DSCF1033.jpg

We grabbed a Kim Possible Fastpass

DSCF1060.jpg

We took some pics in Italy

DSCF1042.jpg

DSCF1045.jpg

DSCF1059.jpg

So we made our way to get a Kimunicator and we let the kids take turns using it.

DSCF1061.jpg

DSCF1063.jpg

DSCF1077.jpg

Did we save the world you ask? Well of course we did, you are still here aren’t you :rotfl2:

Since we were in Germany we decided to get a treat

DSCF1080.jpg

DSCF1079.jpg

It was good but I would get something different next time

This is what the crowds looked like (maybe we should have braved MK)

DSCF1085.jpg

Next we stopped in Japan since we all had some pearls to pick. I got 3, one for me, one for Eryka and one for my other friend Tracy

DSCF1086.jpg

DSCF1091.jpg

I took a look in the stroller and this is what Emma looked like

DSCF1094.jpg

So we decided to do another mission. Here are demetri and Eryka looking for a clue

DSCF1096.jpg

We decided to take the boat across to Canada

DSCF1097.jpg

What were they doing to our country?

DSCF1101.jpg

We couldn’t find anything we really wanted to do in Canada or the UK so we walked to Germany. We had reservations for Biergerten but we were 40 minutes early. Tracy decided to check in anyway and we were seated a few minutes later.

The entertainment was good and Em got to trade pins with a German Duffy

DSCF1103.jpg

DSCF1108.jpg

DSCF1112.jpg

Emma made a friend

DSCF1120.jpg

And she got a cute birthday card

DSCF1111.jpg

The food was ok. I wouldn’t rush to eat there again but I`m glad I tried it and if I was at Epcot and stuck for somewhere I would go there

After dinner we walked to the International Gateway and along the way we saw Taylor Dayne singing at the eat to the beat concert series. It was funny when Tracy and I started singing along

DSCF1124.jpg

DSCF1123.jpg

When we got to the IG my feet were really sore so we decided to take a boat to the Boardwalk

DSCF1130.jpg

When we got off the boat there was this street performer and he was great. He did some plate spinning and had a helper from the audience and he was so funny. I wish we had gotten there sooner cause I would have loved to see his whole act

DSCF1137.jpg

We took a stroll around the Boardwalk on our way to the Bach Club

DSCF1143.jpg

DSCF1144.jpg

We got to the BC and we were told we would have to wait up to an hour for a table at Beaches and Cream. Tracy had to decide if we were going to wait as that would mean we would miss Illuminations again and we wouldn’t have another chance to see it.

She decided to stay so we waited and it wasn’t quite an hour, maybe half an hour.

We knew exactly what we wanted

The Kitchen Sink! We figured with 6 of us we would have a good chance to finish it

DSCF1156.jpg

DSCF1157.jpg

They brought out balloons for Ariana and Emma

DSCF1168.jpg

Then it arrived

DSCF1169.jpg

OMG it was sooooo good!!!!! I loved very little bit of that way more than I thought I would!

So did we finish it?

Heck no

DSCF1174.jpg

There is a lot of ice cream in there.

So we were going to go back through Epcot but it was closed now for a private party for the family of the marathon runners Grrrrrr

So we went into the Yacht Club and Emma’s balloon came right off her string and floated up to the ceiling

DSCF1175.jpg

Well Em started to cry and a CM walked by and I asked her if there was any chance she had a balloon I could give her. She came back with this

DSCF1179.jpg

This made Emma very happy!!!

So we headed out front to the bus stop and only had to wait a minute for a DTD bus. When we got to DTD we got off and I asked where we could find a bus to Pop and the CM said you just got off one :scared1: so we hopped right back on :lmao:

We got back to Pop and were very ready for bed

Ooooohhhh, the Kitchen Sink! So tempting to try, but I'm so afraid of it. I'm actually afraid that I'll eat way too much of it. :rotfl:

Those were hefty looking crowds at Epcot. I think you guys made the right decision, because after seeing some pictures of what was going on at the Magic Kingdom, I said no way!

Some great updates ladies :thumbsup2

Looks like you had some serious busy but fun days at DHS. MK. And EP....impressed :goodvibes

Love the pictures w/ the Princeses too

Wow I'm so impressed that you all tried to tackle the Kitchen sink, and it looks like you all managed to eat a good amount

That crowd at Epcot looks insane, but it sounds like you still got a good amount done.:thumbsup2
I love Emma's dress

Ooooohhhh, the Kitchen Sink! So tempting to try, but I'm so afraid of it. I'm actually afraid that I'll eat way too much of it. :rotfl:

Those were hefty looking crowds at Epcot. I think you guys made the right decision, because after seeing some pictures of what was going on at the Magic Kingdom, I said no way!

Ya I don't know what park would have been safe that day... my next trip I have hoppers so if I have crowds like that again I will leave

Some great updates ladies :thumbsup2

Looks like you had some serious busy but fun days at DHS. MK. And EP....impressed :goodvibes

Love the pictures w/ the Princeses too

Aren't all days at Disney fun days???

Wow I'm so impressed that you all tried to tackle the Kitchen sink, and it looks like you all managed to eat a good amount

That crowd at Epcot looks insane, but it sounds like you still got a good amount done.:thumbsup2
I love Emma's dress

Emma loves her dress too!

I did a quick calculation based on the time between updates, and the remaining time of this trip, and came to the conclusion that this PTR will be completed Dec, 22nd, 2012. Unfortunately for all us readers the Mayan Calendar has the world ending on Dec 21st, 2012. :sad2:

I did a quick calculation based on the time between updates, and the remaining time of this trip, and came to the conclusion that this PTR will be completed Dec, 22nd, 2012. Unfortunately for all us readers the Mayan Calendar has the world ending on Dec 21st, 2012. :sad2:

:lmao: you kill me... I only have 2 more days to do and one is the day we leave so I'm actually hoping to finish it by the end of the weekend. If I don't feel free to harass me all you like

:lmao: you kill me... I only have 2 more days to do and one is the day we leave so I'm actually hoping to finish it by the end of the weekend. If I don't feel free to harass me all you like

I am very glad that you don't take me seriously, however even if you do somehow manage to finish this TR by the end of the weekend, I am still going to harass you. :lmao:
I would harass your co-conspiritor, but she has been MIA for quite some time now, so it isn't nearly as much fun. :lmao:

I am very glad that you don't take me seriously, however even if you do somehow manage to finish this TR by the end of the weekend, I am still going to harass you. :lmao:
I would harass your co-conspiritor, but she has been MIA for quite some time now, so it isn't nearly as much fun. :lmao:

If not on here then on facebook I'm sure :rotfl2:

it sounds like a challenge to finish by the end of the weekend :rolleyes:

Hey, I resemble that remark.... :rotfl:

I have to catch up again with my favorite pics to compliment Natalie's awesome updates :thumbsup2 Darn work blocks all the fun stuff!

Hey, I resemble that remark.... :rotfl:

I have to catch up again with my favorite pics to compliment Natalie's awesome updates :thumbsup2 Darn work blocks all the fun stuff!

I have a simple solution for your problem. Quit your job. No work to get in the way of DIS. I know, I know, I'm a genius. :lmao:

I'm caught up again... With Dis acting whacky, it's been hard. I have to admit I've been pretty slow with my own TR too, but I did get a few more updates on it this past week. Where does the day go.

I love Beaches and Cream...MMMM! The no way jose is the one for me. It's like pure heaven! :littleangel:

Day 10 – Sunday October 2

Park – MK & MNSSHP

Reservations – Liberty Tree

This is our last full day in Disney and I woke up to the Magical Express documents hanging on my door :sad1:

After we were ready we went to the food court for some breakfast. Tracy and I decided since we have all day at MK we could go back to the rooms and get some backing done now so we wouldn’t have as much to do in the morning.

After we had some packing done we made our way to the bus stop. It was 11am and this is what the bus looks like at that time

DSCF1001.jpg

At the entrance we got a locker since we had all the costumes with us for the party tonight

We stopped and had a little visit with Roy

DSCF1003.jpg

DSCF1004.jpg

We went into the stores to shop a little and tried on some hats

DSCF1011.jpg

DSCF1012.jpg

DSCF1013.jpg

Next we stopped for a treat, I love Dole Whip Floats!!!!

DSCF1014.jpg

Since the fairies we right there we thought we would stop to say hi
First up was Vidia

Photo0436FourBySix.jpg

Photo0444FourBySix.jpg

Then was Tink

Photo0454FourBySix.jpg

We all saw Emma was making faces

Photo0457FourBySix.jpg

So everyone else joined in

Photo0459FourBySix.jpg

Tink thought it was so funny and they all had fun! What a great character meet

Photo0469FourBySix.jpg

After the fairies we headed to POTC

DSCF1037.jpg

After the ride everyone wanted to ride Splash again but Emma didn’t want to ride again so we went to visit my Fiancé

Photo0478FourBySix.jpg

Photo0481FourBySix.jpg

Goofy was after her Lady

DSCF1046.jpg

Photo0489FourBySix.jpg

We went to meet everyone at Splash

DSCF1050.jpg

Then we went to ride the Haunted Mansion

DSCF1052.jpg

DSCF1053.jpg

It was time for our lunch reservation at Liberty Tree. We checked in and didn’t have to wait too long to be seated.

I believe I got a burger but the best part of the meal was the Ooey Gooey Toffee cake

DSCF1055.jpg

Lunch was good here. I had only ever had dinner here so lunch was a nice change.

Leaving Liberty Square I thought it was neat that you can see the Contemporary

DSCF1057.jpg

We decided after lunch to hit a few favourites. The carousel, Snow white (since it would be gone soon) and Space Mountain.

Leaving Tomorrowland we saw the wristband distribution so we stopped to get ours

DSCF1059.jpg

Love the costumes

DSCF1060.jpg

We made our way to the lockers to change into our costumes and then hightailed it over to the Jack Sparrow line. We were not going to miss him this time

In line there was a Rapunzel after her hair was cut

DSCF1063.jpg

DSCF1062.jpg

We finally got to meet Jack…. Errr CAPTAIN Jack :lmao:

Photo0495FourBySix.jpg

Photo0512FourBySix.jpg

He liked my hat… I think because he’s as mad as the Hatter :rotfl2:

DSCF1068.jpg

Jack started a Character-palooza for us so here they are

Photo0522FourBySix.jpg

Photo0529FourBySix.jpg

Photo0536FourBySix.jpg

Photo0538FourBySix.jpg

Photo0541FourBySix.jpg

Photo0546FourBySix.jpg

Photo0549FourBySix.jpg

Photo0558FourBySix.jpg

More pics…….

Photo0567FourBySix.jpg

Photo0577FourBySix.jpg

Photo0589FourBySix.jpg

Photo0596FourBySix.jpg

Photo0608FourBySix.jpg

Photo0613FourBySix.jpg

Photo0615FourBySix.jpg

Photo0625FourBySix.jpg

Photo0626FourBySix.jpg

Photo0635FourBySix.jpg

Photo0637FourBySix.jpg

Photo0640FourBySix.jpg

Photo0647FourBySix.jpg

Photo0653FourBySix.jpg

Photo0657FourBySix.jpg

Photo0661FourBySix.jpg

Photo0688FourBySix.jpg

DSCF1159.jpg

The character meets this night really made up for the other party night where we barely saw any.

We decided to watch the parade again but didn’t take any pictures and just enjoyed it. Tracy left with her kids after the parade and me and the girls took one last look through the shops before heading back.

Is that Tracy in the fairy godmother outfit?

If so, where did she get it?
We are going to the last MNSSP party this year and I am trying to think of something easy to do for myself......that was one option I was thinking of.

Is that Tracy in the fairy godmother outfit?

If so, where did she get it?
We are going to the last MNSSP party this year and I am trying to think of something easy to do for myself......that was one option I was thinking of.

Nope that is Kathy... totally forgot to mention there that we met up with her :headache:

Shes on here somewhere, maybe she will pipe up and tell you where she got it

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter