Our Full Trip Report (Long)

You all had a great Disney time. Thanks for posting your trip and tips!

Totally enjoyed all your details. MOst especially the teary eyed comments. I am teary eyed so much while I am there and it helps to know that I am not the only one. It just chokes me up! I also loved the popcorn dinner part. We have done an ice cream dinner the last few trips and you should hear my kids talk about it. IT is the highlight of their memories. It's nice to let your kids see you as a fun loving, easy going person, you know the way you were before they came along! What better place to do that than WDW? Thanks for sharing!!

Great trip report!
We're staying at All Star Movies for part of our next trip and I enjoyed reading all about it. :)

castle_moonlight.jpg

<font face="Class Garmnd BT"><font color="ff69b4"><big>Jennybºoº benny</big></font>
<font color="9400d3">~~DVC Member~~
Onsite: Poly '76, Contemp '98, BWV '99, CBR '00, BWV '00, CBR '01
Offsite: '74 '80 '82 '88
Next trip: BWV~June '01, ASM/BWV~Nov '01</font>
<a href="http://people.ne.mediaone.net/jsmith12/jillian&kylecharacterpage.html">Jillian & Kyle's Disney Character Website</a></font>

Thank you so much for sharing your trip with us! I'm sure it was really special to have both your parents, your hubby, and your kids there! I have to admit, reading some of it made my mouth water :) The grilled cheese pretzels (speaking of which...are they just for kids meals, or can adults eat them too? They sound yummy!), the cheese soup, and the churro's! YUM!

Thanks again,
Jenn

**Next WDW Trip: May 23 - June 1 at the Animal Kingdom Lodge! YAY!**

Thanks so much for a great read!! Sounds like you had a wonderful time. Our next trip is in August, and we will have to try the churros!! Again, thanks for your time in posting your report. :D

especially with it being written as one report, rather than each day a separate report. And I loved all the details too! Hubby and I were at Disneyworld 4 nights (stayed at the Contemporary) before our 7-night Magic cruise last month and we had a wonderful time. We, too, ate at the 50's Prime Time Cafe and enjoyed it, although our server "uncle Skip" had just gotten back from vacation and it was obvious that he didn't want to be there by his lack of interaction with his customers so that was a disappointment. We did get "clean plate club" stickers though. :) You mentioned your server taking your plate away before you were finished, and bringing you a sundae without you ordering it but charging you for it, I am flabbergasted by that! I'm a server in a local restaurant and I just cannot imagine doing that to someone! I would have been horrified!! I agree with you about Test Track, we rode it once (about a 10-minute wait) and it was fun but not high on my priority list to do again. I'd rather ride Haunted Mansion again!! :D But anyway, I'm glad you and your family had such a fantastic time, and again thanks for the GREAT report!! :)

WDW '73, '79, '98
WDW Contemporary 1/01
7-night Disney cruise 1/01
poohtig.gif

We don't go until early December, but your wonderful report helped "take me there" for a few moments.
Thanks for sharing your memories :rolleyes:

DebbieP
"

donald02.gif

You have no idea how much your trip report took me to WDW today. I'm at home sick and I looked on here and printed out your trip report. It was 18 pages! Well worth it though. Your report was well written and I'm glad you and your family had a wonderful time.

ky.gif

Remember, hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies.

Great report... You really got alot done. I'll be there in May for seven days, and hope to accomplish at least half of what you did.

buzzz.gif

ASMO 2000
ASMU 2001
AKL 2001

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter