Our Free Dining Plan for September, do we have it right?

clkelley

<font color=purple>I squealed really loud!!<br><fo
We're going September 13 - 19 at Pop Century on the Free Dining Plan. Here is our plan for the credits, do we have it right.

Two adults, 6 nights, so 12 TS, 12 CS, 12 Snacks

Arrive very late 09/13, so no meals, directly to bed.

09/14
Breakfast at Pop Food Court, hubby orders largest breakfast platter, I order Bagel - 1 CS, 1 Snack

09/14
Lunch at Epcot Counter Service, hubby orders large combo meal somewhere, I get bottled drink - 1 CS, 1 Snack

09/14
Dinner at Le Cellier, hubby orders full TS meal, I order OOP appetizer and adult drink - 1 TS, $$ + 18% tip for OOP and use DDE for OOP

09/15
Breakfast at Pop Food Court, hubby orders largest breakfast platter, I order Bagel - 1 CS, 1 Snack

09/15
Lunch at AK Counter Service, hubby orders large combo meal somewhere, I get bottled drink - 1 CS, 1 Snack

09/15
Dinner at Spirit of Aloha Luau - 4 TS

09/16
Breakfast at Whispering Canyon Cafe Skillets - 2 TS

09/16
Lunch at Counter Service, hubby orders large combo meal somewhere, I get bottled drink - 1 CS, 1 Snack

09/16
Dinner at Counter Service, We each order full CS meal - 2 CS

09/17

09/17
Lunch at Counter Service, hubby orders large combo meal somewhere, I get bottled drink - 1 CS, 1 Snack

09/17
Dinner at 50's Prime Time, hubby orders full TS meal, I order OOP appetizer and adult drink - 1 TS, $$ + 18% tip for OOP and use DDE for OOP

09/18

09/18

09/18
Dinner at Cape May Cafe - 2 TS

09/19

09/19
Lunch at Coral Reef, we should have 2 TS, so we each have full TS meal, OR if LeCellier or 50's Prime time gives a beef about me not using TS credit, we'll once again order 1 full TS meal, and I'll order OOP appetizer and adult drink. Coral Reef won't be able to say anything if the other restaurants do as we'll only have one TS left anyway. If both LeCellier AND 50's Prime Time gripe, then we'll order OOP with DDE.

09/19
2 snacks from Pop Food Court as we wait on DME.

Does that sound about right??

Your plan looks fine to me. I personally would never use a snack credit on a bottled drink. I would get free ice water with the meal and use the snack credit for a school bread in Norway (my fave) or a frozen lemonade treat or something like that.

I agree about the water. You could even bring in bottled water if you want. You should look at the list of available snack on this site. There are many more than I thought of. Have a great trip!! We leave for FL in 3 weeks with the free meal plan for the first time. Can't wait.

I agree about the water. Instead of using valuable snack credits, go to a CS and get ice water. However, if you do this, you may want to bring the individual Crystal Lite or Kool Aid packets for flavoring. The tap water doesn't taste very good, especially at the Magic Kingdom.

Thanks for all the comments.

I guess some more background is needed. I just lost 40 pounds just by cutting out the sugared sodas and the sweets, and hubby is a diabetic.

Honestly, we are afraid that we'll have more food than we need even using the snack credits for bagels and bottled drinks. The desert with the counter service meal and the desert with the table service meal will put us into sugar shock as it is!! (I know I'm gonna gain 10 pounds that week!!) So extra snacks really shouldn't be in the plan!!

We are packing a case of water in a checked bag, and some friends that are getting a towncar are going to pick us up a case of our preferred diet sodas, and some bananas for the potassium for our feet.

However, with it still being fairly hot in September, keeping those brought drinks cold in the park is a challenge, so an ice cold water or diet soft drink picked up fresh from the vendor's cooler will be welcome!!

What I was really asking was at the table service restaurants, will we have a problem only using the one credit, and one person ordering just an appetizer. We technically won't be "sharing" a meal, but I may nibble off of hubby's entree plate, and the desert will most likely be ordered to go, for us to share later.

Thanks!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter