• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

our flights in april changed and hubby called

pumba

DIS PUMBARIZER
US AIR.......they gave him the run around and the number for united .....because it is a united flight.......they in turn told him that US AIR owned that flight and they were responsible........SO two hours later and these nimrods saying we could not change our flight.....DID SO....the flight was getting home almost three hours difference.......and we got new flights with home around the same time.
BE PERSISTANT .....call and complain and keep your temper down and say that you made those arrangements for yourself and that they changed it.....
OF course they could change our flights a zillion times between now and then so we will keep checking.....

DELTA was our last flights to Disney...we got home Monday night and they changed ours and called us on the phone to tell us......that to me is good service.....

How did you book the flights originally? That should have been the route you went to change them. When you say you made them yourselves, did you make them through a travel site, an airline site, what?

That is very unusual you got a call from Delta. Many have complained on here about no notification of a flight change.

we book thru the air site via phone....US AIR was trying to say we had to take those time changes and hubby told them two and a half hour difference I DONT THINK SO....

DELTA called us because they had to change completely our flights cause not enough time between the gates in NY so we went to Atlanta instead both coming and going.......they were very good to talk to and explained where they put us in seats this close to our departure even......so Yes good customer service

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter