Our First Trip to the Fort

rgrimm

Mouseketeer
We will be leaving NE Florida for Fort Wilderness next week and we are excited. While not new to Disney, we are new to RVing (TT) and this is our first trip to The Fort.

Any suggestions on checking in and our stay will be appreciated.

Thanks,

no kids? hit ur favorite park early, then hit the fort campsite and do a lunch. Some pool time. A lil dinner around 600. Some drinks and then take it down to the beach for the fireworks. Next morning sleep in some..nice old fashion breakfast. Take a nice walk. A little pool and jacuzzi time. Explore. Around 300 hit epcot and drink and nosh ur way around it. Hit all the skits and plays. It is a wonderful sight to be a round the pool area field when the sun is setting. Best when you dont have to leave the next day.

No Kids - They are all grown up (30, 34, 36). We hope to make this a more relaxing trip and a little slower pace.

Wow, your kids are in their thirties and don't come with you to Disney? I can't keep mine away. And, I love it. Our next trip will hopefully be in 2013, and we are going to try something new-all of my kids and their families and my two sisters and all of their kids and families. Hoping everyone can make it. It would be the first time for my granddaughter.

Kathy

Don't over-plan.
Just relax and do what ever you feel like doing and you will have the best vacation of your life.
AND, you won't go home exhausted.

My son and grilfriend joined us last December when we did our normal early December trip and we had a great time. Of course that was staying at CSR, as we didn't own our TT at that point. They were going to join us for this trip but had to cancel due to work conflicts. We'll miss them not being with us. And yes, 3 kids, all in their 30's, none married, and no grandkids :sad2: .

Well the trailer is as packed, prepped and ready and we are ready start out tomorrow morning for the Fort :yay: . We are excited and looking forward to this new adventure in our lives.

I believe this trip will be a little slower paced for us and a little more relaxing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter