Our First Disney Vacation! A journal on the journey to September 7, 2011!

Hey you! I'm sure I'll catch you on the chat more now that you're planning your trip. How exciting that you're going! I'm envying that you are going when its so much cooler. I'm scared of the heat we'll encounter. You are too sweet with your comments on the things I've made. They were fun to make and the boys will love them! We are down to 15 days!

:banana: FIFTEEN DAYS! :banana:
I almost choked when I read that last night. Can't believe it's almost September!!!
Are you going to track every move you make with a photo? Your kids are gonna FLIP!! :cool1: (Wait. Are you going to FB status wherever you go too? Cuz, uhm, I want you to! hahah)

:banana: FIFTEEN DAYS! :banana:
I almost choked when I read that last night. Can't believe it's almost September!!!
Are you going to track every move you make with a photo? Your kids are gonna FLIP!! :cool1: (Wait. Are you going to FB status wherever you go too? Cuz, uhm, I want you to! hahah)

You seriously crack me up! No, I will not be FBing. We aren't cool enough for smart phones and we won't have internet access... not at $15/day! I hope to get a lot of pictures, but I'm actually worried about being in the moment and forgetting. I do that a lot. I'm sure I'll have tons of photos though. :goodvibes I'll be sure to post LOTS of FB when we get home though. I'm also going to do a trip report. I'm also going to do dining reviews.

You seriously crack me up! No, I will not be FBing. We aren't cool enough for smart phones and we won't have internet access... not at $15/day! I hope to get a lot of pictures, but I'm actually worried about being in the moment and forgetting. I do that a lot. I'm sure I'll have tons of photos though. :goodvibes I'll be sure to post LOTS of FB when we get home though. I'm also going to do a trip report. I'm also going to do dining reviews.

I don't have a smartphone either, but that will soon change! my DH has no idea.. bwahahaha! :rotfl: Poor guy.

Hmm. Do you txt? Cuz ya shud fb msg me ur # so I can constantly pester you with a 'didya take a photo?' or 'whatchya doin now?' or 'goose Goofy for meh!'
LOL!

hahahah :)

In 2 weeks from right now I will be on a plane trying to hold back my excitement and also trying to entertain a 2 and 4 year old on my way to DISNEY WORLD!!! :cheer2:

We are in SINGLE DIGITS today!!! Only 9 more days to go! I got to do online check-in yesterday. I had to call today to make sure there were bed rails on our reservation and I also added that we'd like Building 4, 4th Floor, Facing the Lake. :) I hope we get it! I was seriously giddy talking to the cast member. I honestly giggled with pure joy when she spelled my last name back to me using Disney characters for the letters. :lovestruc I'm almost scared of how my emotions will be IN Disney if I'm like this just on the phone with them. :rotfl:

The autograph books are adorable!

I love all boy trip reports AND first trip ones, so yours is perfect for me :).

My boys were right around those ages (mine were 5, 3, and almost 1) for our first trip; you're going to have so much fun!

We are in SINGLE DIGITS today!!! Only 9 more days to go! I got to do online check-in yesterday. I had to call today to make sure there were bed rails on our reservation and I also added that we'd like Building 4, 4th Floor, Facing the Lake. :) I hope we get it! I was seriously giddy talking to the cast member. I honestly giggled with pure joy when she spelled my last name back to me using Disney characters for the letters. :lovestruc I'm almost scared of how my emotions will be IN Disney if I'm like this just on the phone with them. :rotfl:

:woohoo::woohoo: on the single digits.

Oh, and btw... I was in building 4..3rd floor facing the lake last September. It was very very nice. :thumbsup2

I'm back from our long Disney weekend at CSR!

Congrats on the single digit dance!! :banana::cool1::cool1:

Just wanted to give you the heads up that the lifeguards at the pools are now working their winter schedule. It started last night. They went off duty at 8pm instead of later. The pool was still open 'til midnight though.

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: 5 days to go!!! :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

:dance3: Today is one of the best Fridays ever! Today is DH's last day of work for SIXTEEN {16} DAYS!!! :dance3:

Here are the autograph books I made for my boys.

100_4485800x533.jpg

100_4486800x533.jpg

100_4487800x533.jpg

those are so awesome....you should take orders...would have loved them for our grandkids for our trip next week.....:cutie:

Hope you are having a blast on your first day there! Cannot wait to read your TR when you get back! I have so much more to learn about Disney and I am sure you and I have similar tastes of what's there.. so .....
have a great time! Enjoy every moment and make those family memories special!!!
:yay: :woohoo: :banana: :dance3: :cheer2: :yay: :woohoo:
SO JEALOUS!! :headache:

Hope you all are having a wonderful time! But there is no need to say hoping, I KNOW your family is having such a great time already! Enjoy your lunch at Le Cellier this afternoon!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter