Our first Disney Cruise - Coming in June!

mm6mm6

DIS Veteran & Disney Nut
We've cruised Carnival, Norwegian, and Royal Caribbean before so we're super excited to finally cruise on the Dream June 8th! It's a four day cruise and we have $1700 on our Disney VISA Rewards card toward the trip (that's how we were able to afford it).

We're really looking forward to cruising with a Disney theme since we're huge WDW fans (see my signature below!).

We're driving down to Port Canaveral from Northern Illinois. We plan to stay on the ship when in Nassau because we've been there before. We want to see everything the Dream has to offer.

We are bringing our own snorkeling equipment and plan to be the first people in the water at Castaway Cay! I NEED to see the 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea submerged submarine! I loved that ride when I was a kid at WDW many decades ago. We have an underwater digital camera (with video) to bring to the depths with us.

After the cruise, we are driving to WDW and staying at POFQ for 6 nights/7 days with a AAA discount, room only. We have two Park Hopper passes from a trip in 2010 for each of us (DW, DD17, and me) that we paid to be non-expiring. Our plan is to hit the four parks, split between two each day including Extra Magic Hours.

We have the Spirit of Aloha dinner booked on my DW's birthday!
We also have the Hollywood & Vine buffet booked for the night we'll be at DHS (one of our fav meals!).

I just booked the Bass Fishing Pontoon boat for a 7am, 2 hour tour and they'll pick us up at our resort. We've always wanted to do this, but in the past we've been go go go go go go all day long at the parks, from opening ceremony until they kicked us out.

One day we'll head to Typhoon Lagoon and the others we plan to relax at POFQ and eat and drink by the pool. That's something we've never done before!

What do you all think? Sound relaxing?

Anything we MUST do on the ship that we don't know about? Let us know, please!

-Steve

Sounds like an amazing plan to me! I really liked the hot tub in the adults only area, it has a glass bottom so you can see the ocean. We enjoyed watching 3-D movies on board and unlike a lot of ppl on the Dis we thought the Villains show was a lot of fun.

You really can't go wrong on the Dream. Enjoy your trip, it's coming up fast!

The hot tub has a glass bottom? See! That's the kind of info I didn't know and need to hear! Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter