• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Our finished shirts (& a few other things) and a BIG thank you to all the disners!

Our3ps

Mouseketeer
Thanks to Marion and Mandy....and a few others I don't remember as I have been using some of these designs for a few years now. You all do such a wonderful job!!!:thumbsup2

(this is my design)

(this is my design)

(I made this design up, but I am pretty sure someone else has too, it just fits and makes sense)

(made with tagxedo)

(front)

(back)

(Marions)

(Marions)

(Marions)

Some of my coupons:

Invite:

(design is mine, however, took a few lines of the wording from another poly invite I saw)

All of it looks great!:thumbsup2 I love when people share the things that they made. Helps me get great ideas. Enjoy your trip. We are heading to the Poly for the first time in September.

Hi there - your shirts look amazing! I wish I was more crafty! :worship:

Do you mind my asking how you were able to transform your Tagxedo shirt into a Mickey head? I would love to create that t shirt for my family vacation this fall!

Any recommendations would be appreciated!

Hi there - your shirts look amazing! I wish I was more crafty! :worship:

Do you mind my asking how you were able to transform your Tagxedo shirt into a Mickey head? I would love to create that t shirt for my family vacation this fall!

Any recommendations would be appreciated!

I just used one of the black Mickey ears files for the base template. You can upload any photo on the Tagxedo site to use. I just played around on the site with all the options till I got a version I was happy with. You can search the board or ask if some one can point you in the direction on one if the plan Mickey ears files. Hoped this helped.

All of it looks great!:thumbsup2 I love when people share the things that they made. Helps me get great ideas. Enjoy your trip. We are heading to the Poly for the first time in September.

I am so excited about the Poly! I'm afraid I will be totally hooked and will forever want to stay here. I also love see what others make. It definitely helps me decide on what I would like to make.

I just used one of the black Mickey ears files for the base template. You can upload any photo on the Tagxedo site to use. I just played around on the site with all the options till I got a version I was happy with. You can search the board or ask if some one can point you in the direction on one if the plan Mickey ears files. Hoped this helped.

Great! Thanks for the information, that is very helpful! Looking forward to checking out the site and playing with designs!

Thanks again :goodvibes

very nice! I like the sparkle effect. We do glitter accents on ours too. Do you remember who did the Ariel mickey head? my dgd loves Ariel.

very nice! I like the sparkle effect. We do glitter accents on ours too. Do you remember who did the Ariel mickey head? my dgd loves Ariel.

Thanks! I found the sparkle effect on another post here on the disboards and thought it was such a cool idea. The Ariel design is from a designer in a facebook group I am in "Graphics for all Disney Lovers".

Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter