Our Escape Wedding TR/PJ ~ 06/2010 WP/Mizner's/Citricos

Hey Wendy,

The pics turned out really great, and I'm sure it will be nice to have a few pics to frame that aren't wedding pics just for a little variety.

pics turned out great..you can definitely tell the difference in style. I really liked Randy's editing. I voted him down b/c of his over edited stuff...but that is just me...:rolleyes: If I had seen these he may have been in the running...ok I need to stop looking at your photos...LOL

These are great hun! I didn't realize you did a honeymoon shoot. I love the way they came out.

Yeah we had one because Randy gave it to us with the deposit we paid. I'm glad you like them! :goodvibes

I like your Randy honeymoon shots too - yes they are a different style but I find them much more intimate and romantic. Congrats :)

thanks Judi. I'm glad you liked them :cutie:

Oh Wendy!! More lovely pictures!!
Randy did a wonderful job on these!!

Yes thank you! ;)

Hey Wendy,

The pics turned out really great, and I'm sure it will be nice to have a few pics to frame that aren't wedding pics just for a little variety.

Right! We are going to take a couple and frame them I think. I agree, now our walls won't be filled with just wedding pics! :laughing:

pics turned out great..you can definitely tell the difference in style. I really liked Randy's editing. I voted him down b/c of his over edited stuff...but that is just me...:rolleyes: If I had seen these he may have been in the running...ok I need to stop looking at your photos...LOL

Yup me too. That's why I requested the photos to not be edited too much. He did do a nice job with these. I'm giving you all kinds of ideas about photographers aren't I :rotfl: I still think you made a great choice with Misty. :woohoo:

Hi Wendy,

Thanks for letting me borrow your photos! I meant to drop you a line to tell you about the spotlights, but it skipped my mind. I didn't know if you noticed, but you were double blogged! I got both your wedding and your session with Randy.

Wedding: http://www.disneyweddingblog.com/2010/06/wedding-spotlight-wendy-eric.html

Chapman session: http://www.disneyweddingblog.com/2010/06/just-married-spotlight-wendy-eric.html

I'm also using one of your photos as the sample photo for Randy Chapman's featured vendor listing, because I really love that one!

Thanks again!

Your honeymoon pictures are amazing! I like how you have candid and posed shots. You can see so much emotion that way. Randy is really talented. We are also having a honeymoon shoot with him - I am very excited about it. I have a question for you though, how did you pick the location of your shoot? And what kinds of restrictions are there on locations? I am not sure where I want to have ours, maybe at the Grand Floridian if we can. Thanks for your help!

Hey, you're honeymoon pics turned out lovely! :)

Thank you! We are happy with them :goodvibes

Hi Wendy,

Thanks for letting me borrow your photos! I meant to drop you a line to tell you about the spotlights, but it skipped my mind. I didn't know if you noticed, but you were double blogged! I got both your wedding and your session with Randy.

Wedding: http://www.disneyweddingblog.com/2010/06/wedding-spotlight-wendy-eric.html

Chapman session: http://www.disneyweddingblog.com/2010/06/just-married-spotlight-wendy-eric.html

I'm also using one of your photos as the sample photo for Randy Chapman's featured vendor listing, because I really love that one!

Thanks again!

No problem! We're so honored to be apart of your blog (twice)! Thank you for stopping by and for letting me know!!! I was tipped on the spotlights and they were both wonderful surprises. My husband was also really excited :laughing:

Your honeymoon pictures are amazing! I like how you have candid and posed shots. You can see so much emotion that way. Randy is really talented. We are also having a honeymoon shoot with him - I am very excited about it. I have a question for you though, how did you pick the location of your shoot? And what kinds of restrictions are there on locations? I am not sure where I want to have ours, maybe at the Grand Floridian if we can. Thanks for your help!

Thank you! Randy was big on having us just do our own thing...sometimes he would have us look at the camera but most of the time he wouldn't tell us what to do. It was nice but sometimes difficult because we'd just end up laughing at each other! :rotfl: We choose the Boardwalk ourselves because of all the lovely wedding pictures we've seen at that location so we walked with Randy around the entire thing (not easy in 4 inch heels)! I don't think there were any restrictions at the Boardwalk though. We were going to try to make it to Downtown Disney for our wedding photos but didn't have time. Jason said that he didn't know if there were restrictions there, but said if there were any problems to be ready to jump back in the limo :laughing:

I love your pics! They are phenomenal! you guys looks gorgeous! We have Randy for our wedding in January and we love him, I can't wait to work with him at the wedding!

Thank you! Randy was big on having us just do our own thing...sometimes he would have us look at the camera but most of the time he wouldn't tell us what to do. It was nice but sometimes difficult because we'd just end up laughing at each other! :rotfl: We choose the Boardwalk ourselves because of all the lovely wedding pictures we've seen at that location so we walked with Randy around the entire thing (not easy in 4 inch heels)! I don't think there were any restrictions at the Boardwalk though. We were going to try to make it to Downtown Disney for our wedding photos but didn't have time. Jason said that he didn't know if there were restrictions there, but said if there were any problems to be ready to jump back in the limo :laughing:

Thanks Wendy! That is a huge help.

Congratulations on your marriage! Your photos are gorgeous. I love your planning journal also. I had never thought about having a Disney Wedding before I stumbled onto this board and especially your wedding details, even though I did the College Program 3 times :).

Even if I don't have a Disney wedding, I am seriously thinking about having an engagement or honeymoon photo session either in a park or resort. I never even thought about doing that before I found these forums. I have seen so many pictures here that just seem like they would capture the memories perfectly. Thanks.

I love your pics! They are phenomenal! you guys looks gorgeous! We have Randy for our wedding in January and we love him, I can't wait to work with him at the wedding!

Thank you :cutie: I'm sure you will have a wonderful time with Randy. He's a really nice guy.

Congratulations on your marriage! Your photos are gorgeous. I love your planning journal also. I had never thought about having a Disney Wedding before I stumbled onto this board and especially your wedding details, even though I did the College Program 3 times :).

Even if I don't have a Disney wedding, I am seriously thinking about having an engagement or honeymoon photo session either in a park or resort. I never even thought about doing that before I found these forums. I have seen so many pictures here that just seem like they would capture the memories perfectly. Thanks.

Thanks Carrie :goodvibes I never thought about a Disney wedding either until my husband mentioned the idea :laughing: we were originally planning a beach wedding at the Outer Banks! I think an e-pic or honeymoon session would be a lot of fun whether you're a disney bride or not! We're happy we had the honeymoon session. I wish we could have had our pictures in the park, but there's so many fun locations throughout Disney World you can't really go wrong. Good luck!

Everything looks amazing! We are using Randy for our wedding and I love the way his engagement photos turned out so i'm ecstatic to have them for the big day.

Seriously though your pics are gorgeous! Congrats again!

Everything looks amazing! We are using Randy for our wedding and I love the way his engagement photos turned out so i'm ecstatic to have them for the big day.

Seriously though your pics are gorgeous! Congrats again!

Thank you! Randy was a lot of fun, I'm sure you'll have a great time. :cutie:

Sorry I've been so MIA for my TR! Our at home reception went great and I have pictures, but want to keep my TR in chronological order so I will share those after my wedding day TR. I should be getting our DVD of images from Jason next week!!! Then I can start with my wedding day TR....so stay tuned :goodvibes

Can't remember if I told you how much I love your colors. Your flowers just pop. Love all the pictures.

It's taken me ages, but wanted to say, you looked fantastic and your wedding was just beautiful and perfect!

So glad you had a wonderful day, your photos are amazing, I love the one with your DH on the apron at Basin, so cute! :thumbsup2

Everything turned out great and I loved reading your TR. Thanks so much for sharing your day!:flower3:

Can't remember if I told you how much I love your colors. Your flowers just pop. Love all the pictures.

It's taken me ages, but wanted to say, you looked fantastic and your wedding was just beautiful and perfect!

So glad you had a wonderful day, your photos are amazing, I love the one with your DH on the apron at Basin, so cute! :thumbsup2

Everything turned out great and I loved reading your TR. Thanks so much for sharing your day!:flower3:

Thank you both! :cutie:

Wow it's been forever since I've updated and over that time I've seen so many new PJs popping up!

We got our pictures back from our photographer a couple weeks ago so I figured I should finally finish my TR. I wasn't sure how many I wanted to post on here with it being such a public forum, but when I was planning I found it most helpful to look through past Disney brides photos of their experiences. I got some amazing ideas from the girls on here! I won't go into too much detail on the days leading up to our wedding or on the actual events of the day but let the photos speak for themselves. Enjoy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter