• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Our Epcot Day....

disneynovic

Mouseketeer
What a fabulous day we had yesterday at Epcot! Got there at 9am, and there was hardly anyone around! Didn't have to fastpass anything, and we all truly loved Soarin'! Test track was not fo me, but I did try it the second time the rest of the crew went. Every ride was walk on, even when it said 20 minute wait, there was very minimal wait. We had dinner at Teppan Edo, and everyone thought it was very good. Two of us had Scallops(very tender), two had shrimp, one had chicken and our vegetarian daughter had the vegetable croquette from the kids menu. Total bill including two fancy alcoholic drinks, and 4 non-alcoholic drinks came to $154US, excluding tip. Had dessert at the crepe stand in France($12US). Decided to buy breakfast in Norway for the next morning, and bought 6 danishes(cherry and apple), $15US, very light and delicous. All the store windows in World Showcase is decorated for Christmas and looks very pretty. The huge Christmas tree is beautiful, and I had never seen Illuminations before, and was amazed! The family decided they liked Epcot better than MK, and sadly I have to agree. Had to buy sweatshirts in the afternoon, because it is getting very, very cold at night(was 4C when we arrived back home at 9:30pm).

Today we stayed home and swam in the pool, it was only 17C, but the pool heat was on all day. Decided to eat all meals at home to save a few bucks before we head to AK tomorrow, and then drive home Sat. I hear there's alot of snow north of Toronto, and am not looking forward to going home, except it will put me in the Christmas spirit! Meeting my baby sis and her hubby tomorrow for a day at AK, and dinner at Rainforest Cafe.

I'm a big fan of Epcot over the Magic Kingdom as well, so much to see and do there, I really enjoy the world showcase and watching all the various shows there. Enjoy your holiday!

I love Epcot as well, Amy doesn't mind it but can't figure out why I love it so much:) . World Showcase is my favorite, walking the countries and talking to all the CM's from different places is great. Illuminations is our favorite fireworks display at WDW . Hope the crowds are the same in two weeks when we are there, they sound the same as we had last year but everyone around here is talking about how you can't book a room for those weeks so we will see.

We're leaving a week tomorrow, hope the crowds are as low for us!! I can't wait to be there!

Teresa

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter