Our Epcot Bridal Shoot

29apr00

Momma to a Princess and a little Prince!
Epcot Bridal pictures are up!!

We had Mike Strickland and I am sooooo happy with his work!! OMG our pictures are AMAZING!! There are a few wonky shadows in the early Italy ones, but it was so dark and foggy when we got there i'm suprised any of them turned out at all!! Otherwise we are sooo pleased with our pictures!!

http://www.collages.net/disneyweddings

Username: Butler Bridal Portrait
Password: 1971

They are beautiful! I love the China ones. How pretty!! You looked great in your dress. My husband and I did the Epcot photoshoot too, and it was the most fun we had ! I hope you all enjoyed it as much as we did! You both looked great!

you look beautiful! They came out great and it looks like you got pictures in so many different countries!

Beautiful! You guys look so sweet together, and your hair and makeup look fabulous.

Mike Strickland is awesome!!!!! he did my daughter's wedding last year and the pictures are beautiful!!!!! and so are yours!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks everyone!! We had a great time, Mike was so easy to work with and we did get a lot of countries! I was so pleased.

Lane from Beaute Speciale did my hair and make up and it was PERFECT, exactly what i wanted. I told her that i don't normally wear a lot of make up and when i looked at the pictures, i didn't want to see a great makeup job, i wanted to see me, beautiful. and she nailed it!! I look great and have color, but overly done up!

Oh your pictures are gorgeous! I love the one of you standing on the bench, very sassy :cutie: Love them all! (Now where are mine? :lmao: )

Your pictures are amazing! You are so right - he did a great job!:goodvibes

You look stunning!

Hmm...i didn't get a survey....I'd have a few things to say! Wonder if I'll get one. Is it personalized to you? Can you PM me a copy of it?? :rotfl:

Hmm...i didn't get a survey....I'd have a few things to say! Wonder if I'll get one. Is it personalized to you? Can you PM me a copy of it?? :rotfl:

It kinda was personalized, it knew who are planner was and mentioned her by name. I'm sure you'll get it in a couple of days.....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter