• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Our Disneyland & GCV TR:or walking in circles for 8 days with AussieKaren.

Karen's TR Poll

• Is this poll just awesome or really awesome

• More awesome is needed

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Fabulous Fabulous TR! I have just been in absolute hysterics! (except for the part about DH being sick :sick:) You are a hilarious! Thanks for sharing your journey.

Awesomely awesome TR, though I am still confused about walking through the castle, or lack thereof.

Thanks for the laughs, and great photos.

I might be the only person in the world who kinda walked in circles....up main st, turn right to tomorrowland....hit matterhorn and keep going..little did we know if we turned right at the matterhorn there would be the other half of the park....and since I was CONVINCED that fantasyland was closed (god, i dont know what gave me that idea) I never really looked for it....& BMTR was closed so didn't venture up that way till day 6...I found monsters inc area in CA day 5....yep..we must have been going in circles....

As for fav of wdw or DL....WDW for sure....as I KNOW where I'm going:rotfl2:

But we will be back.....and in sept I'm hoping my "guides" will show me places I didnt know existed...:clown:

AussieKaren - You definitely need to give that Wheel of Death a second twirl. :thumbsup2

(Insert Evil Laugh! :rolleyes1)

So during my many solo wanderings in the early am...I found this little gem...so took the DH back to do it..awesome...:cloud9:

MqQEV4Dl.jpg

r0crwPOl.jpg

qzMoHqjl.jpg

yWWFfuel.jpg

was great and we really enjoyed sitting in the foyer watching the cartoons on the big screens..take the time to go and have a look...

We did this twice - once at Disneyland and once on the Wonder. It was a firm favourite with the kids and DH. I think he just liked showing off his superior sketching skills over my stick figure art :)

mate...we really enjoyed DL regardless of the cold and the many rides that tried to kill me. I am disappointed that i didn't include it in this years sept trip, the weather would have been better and DH might have seen more things with his eyes defrosted.Oh well, there's always 2016:wizard:

...if only I knew then what I know now re the mickey wheel of doom....I wouldnt be that happy to stand in front of it smiling...maybe setting it alight, or handing out leaflets telling people to avoid..but thats a story for later........

I hear you re the Micky wheel of doom! I thought Crazy Cat Boy was going to be suddenly and dramatically "unhappy" in the happiest place on earth! LOL Freaked the living daylights out of me as well! :rotfl2:

Thanks for such an awesome coverage of your trip. I really enjoyed reading about it and seeing all the photos, brings back memories of my last trip there in 2006 - and love all the new additions which we will look forward to on our next. I'm hoping to venture over for their 60th anniversary in 2 years, should be great, we we did their 50th and there was a lot of extra celebrations going on! Thanks again!

How cool are the drawing classes - We did this on our HK Disneyland trip. Its such a simple idea but sometimes its just what you need after wandering the parks for such a long time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter