Our Disney Wonder Cruise Video

Sneezie

<font color=darkorchid>I don't like unfinished tri
Hi everyone!

My family and I cruised on the Disney Wonder out of Miami Jan 9 - 13th. We had a blast. It was my brother's family's first time on a cruise.

We visited Grand Cayman and the did the Island Tour which included trips to "Hell", The Seven Mile Beach, The Dolphin Experience and the Tortugo Rum Factory (unfortunately, this was closed on our day) through Discount Excursions. I highly recommend them. If you chose to use them, request Ralph, he was an awesome (and patient) tour guide. We also went to Castaway Cay, but it rained most of the morning so we ended up spending most of that day on the ship. Which we were all just find with, really.

If you are having misgivings on cruising on the Disney Wonder, please don't. It was an awesome ship to cruise on. Not too many people and the staff was absolutely amazing. We didn't do many of the activities on board, so I can't attest to that. We spent most of our days in Diversions, playing Phase 10 or up on Decks 9 and 10 in the pool and enjoying ice cream.

It was our best vacation so far and we are looking forward to the next one.

Enjoy our video linked below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ueArsopBOQ

So great and makes me excited for our trip on the Wonder later on this year!

Glad y'all had a great time!

Thanks everyone! We really had an awesome time and can't wait to cruise together again.

It's so much harder to get over a cruise vacation than it is a regular theme park vacation because I know I won't be back as soon.

Being a DVC member and AP holder means I can go to Disney World just about anytime I'm ready. The cruise is not so easy to get back to.

What a wonderful video and a beautiful family. Thanks for sharing!

OMG- s000 much fun!!! Love that video!!!Your family ROCKS!!!! I have to say, though, that that one young dancer man? He is just too cute- and so talented. And so entertaining!!!! Can I sign him up to dance with me on my cruises, PLEASE?????

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter