• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Our Disney Dream video

Thanks so much for all the nice comments. It has meant a lot to me. My inlaws haven't seen this video yet. I cannot wait till I give it to them. We had a great time on this cruise. The weather was great. I was very nervous as this was my very first cruise but just loved it! We are definitely going to do another cruise....not sure when yet. I love love love Castaway Cay!!

How wonderful! What a fun family! This video made my day. We leave in 6 weeks or so and we are beyond excited!!!! Thanks for posting this... and HAPPY 50TH ANNIVERSARY!!!

And Happy 15th! Birthday!

:woohoo:

Hope you all have a great time! My oldest son is wanting to go back so badly. Hope you have great weather!

That is amazing! It made me want to jump up and start dancing!!!! You guys look like a great bunch to cruise with. :) Loved the kids, their beautiful happy faces. And your in-laws? They look like such a riot!!!! Thanks for sharing this with us. I loved it!
My inlaws are pretty cool. I feel very fortunate for that! They both are in their 70s and just had a blast. When we were filming the parts to sing to the music, neither of them knew the words to the song, so I told them to just sing anything. It was hilarious.

I was almost dancing along watching this. :cool1: There are some things a photo cannot capture and you just showed an example of it! What great memories you created!! I hope my husband and I are as adventurous when we reach our 50th year together. That was so cool how you pre-planned that song! Thanks for sharing!
I hope my husband and I are that adventurous at our 50th anniversary too. We just celebrated our 20th, we have a long way to go.
That is the best cruise video I have ever seen. Next time I want to hang out with you guys!
Wow...thank you!

What a great video! Thanks for sharing!
Love the t-shirts, too. Did you make them??

I LOVE IT!!! Looks like you had a lot of fun together. I agree with the other poster, best cruise video ever! :thumbsup2

This brought tears to my eyes! I LOVE IT! We're going on our first DCL cruise May 2013 and I'm now MORE excited about going! Thanks for sharing!
:thumbsup2

Oh how fun! Your family knows how to have a good time! I'm so excited for my family cruise to get here after watching your wonderful video. congratulations to your in-laws on their anniversary:cheer2:

I love it! Just shared it with my family and certainly brings back fond memories for us! Thanks for sharing!

One of the funnest videos I have seen! Congrats to the ILs on their 50th! I hope my DH and I will be as happy as they look :goodvibes

Thanks so much for sharing.:thumbsup2

That is the best cruise video I have ever seen. Next time I want to hang out with you guys!

I agree! That was so sweet and you can see all the effort in planning! Brilliant! Congratulations on all those milestones!!:woohoo: :cheer2: :woohoo:

Glad you had such a great celebration!:thumbsup2

Michelle

It is so great that so many family members were able to cruise together and celebrate. Looks like everyone had a fantastic time! I love your creativity with the video. It was great. Sailed the Dream last year and makes me even more excited to sail on the Fantasy next year.

I absolutely loved the video. We get to go on our first cruise in 28 days I'm so excited and your video made my night. Thanks for sharing.:cool1:

That was 100% awesome!! I loved watching it--and it really isn't too often you can say you loved watching a complete stranger's vacation video! LOL!

I've never seen this done with a cruise video but I've seen similar videos (although not with a couple celebrating their 50th anniversary--LOVE that!!) for WDW and DL vacations and I just love the idea of doing the whole video to a song.

Do you have any tips? What software do you use? I have never done any video editing at all so this might be beyond me...but it looks SO fun.

That was a wonderful video. Your family looks like you all had a blast on your first cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter