Our Disney Cruise Pictures 5/15/05!!!

great pics. looks like you all had a great time. makes me wish we were on the ship right now .thanks so much for sharing!

Heather--I really enjoyed looking at your photos. I remember about 18 months ago when you had to reschedule for this cruise, and now you've been back for over a month, the time really flies!!! Glad you and Bran had a WONDERful time!!!

Thanks for posting your photo's I will be on my first cruise in Aug. Now I feel like I've already had my first visit. :wave:

I have to say, I love your pictures! I was on this cruise with you as well. Funny thing, I see our family in several of your pictures. I wish we had been able to make the meet, but we just got too busy & lost track of time. Funny that we were that close to each other several times. :flower:

Thanks guys!! I'm glad you enjoyed them....I know how much I looked forward to seeing other cruiser's pictures while I was counting down until my cruise!!!

We had such a great time!! Yes, Andy...we were so dissapointed when we had to reschedule! But it was SOOO worth the wait! AND we rebooked onboard for a 7 day. We plan to cruise 5/07, but booked a 5/06 until the 2007 rates come out!! :cool1:

2timecruiser....Ahhh...to bad we didn't get to meet up!!! I can't believe you are in our pictures too! LOL small world!! I did run in to Suzanne and Yippyskippy quite a few times around the ship! It felt good "knowing" someone and running into them!!

Loved your pictures! We had Kara as our cruise director on the Magic in April. Did you meet casy member Emma? It looked like she was in the sail a way party pictures? She was a favorite of ours on our last cruise

Heather
I love your pictures. Doesn't it seem like so long ago that we were on our cruise? My kids are still talking about our trip on a daily basis. They are so excited to go again and saving all their money for the next cruise. We rebooked for 8/06 but I think we are going to do 5/07 also. We would really love to do a double stop at cc. We are such beach people and we LOVED cc. My girls were so excited to see themselves in your pictues, they think that they are famous now because they are on the internet.lol. Take care of your self and hi :wave2: Brandon.

Suzanne

Looks like you had a wonderful time! Thanks for sharing your pictures, you and your DS look so nice in every shot! :sunny:

P.S. I almost ordered that black and white Mickey tropical set you are wearing. You look so nice in it, now I regret not ordering it for myself!

Your pictures look great.

We are looking into a cruise for next year. Are the welome gifts part of the price or did you have these delivered special?

crzy4dals said:
Your pictures look great.

We are looking into a cruise for next year. Are the welome gifts part of the price or did you have these delivered special?

I pre-ordered those for myself and my son. You have to pay extra for those. I ordered these directly from Disney. You can go to Disneycruise.com and find a link. You can't order them online, but you can fax or call in the request.

SeaSpray...thank you! I was so excited to get that outfit. I normally wear DARK colors...and that shirt was WHITE...but it was DISNEY so I went for it! I got the bag too and used it as my carry on bag...VERY BIG and held lots of stuff!!!

suzanne - i KNOW...it seems like FOREVER since we were cruisin' but its only been just over a month! I am really hoping for a double dip of CC too!! I'm hoping for the Eastern the last weekend of May 2007. We LOVE the beach and LOVED CC!!! Thats too cute about the girls! They are famous now ;) :cool1: It would be great if we were on the same cruise again!!

What great pictures! They made me homesick! The Wonder looks beautiful. I can't wait to see her again. Looks like you had a wonderful trip with your son. Thanks for sharing your photos.

DJ

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter