Our Disney Baby Nursery

Cute. I don't know how young but we are going in december with a 6 month old and an 8 month old

yea we were thinking taking our little one at 1 yr old but I want him to enjoy it and don't know what all he can do

There is never too young or too old. Whatever age you feel comfortable go. My son was 8 months on his first trip. He had a ball. And I have wonderful memories :)

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

yea we were thinking taking our little one at 1 yr old but I want him to enjoy it and don't know what all he can do

He can do way more than you think. My 8 month old loved all the rides and the characters. His baby face lighting up was worth everything. :)

Cute! We are taking our baby on his first trip in December. He'll be 9 months old the day we leave. Granted, we also have a 4 year old and the trip is more for him (and us) but there are tons of things baby will be able to do.

Aw, very cute! ::yes::

There is never too young or too old. Whatever age you feel comfortable go. My son was 8 months on his first trip. He had a ball. And I have wonderful memories :)

Exactly, never too young or old! And, what I always say when people say Oh, I want them to be old enough remember so we are waiting. Well, if you wait too long so all the kids are old enough, the oldest may have waited too long to enjoy the magic as only the little ones can, for one thing. I mean there's magic for all ages, but the littlest ones experience something extra special! And, secondly and most importantly, until the kids are a bit older, they aren't going to remember much the older they get, anyway. Until they are more like teens when those trips will stick more in their memories. The point of taking little ones is for them to have fun and experience the magic in the moment, when they can really believe that Mickey is real(well, he is!), and Cinderella really is a beautiful princess! And the point for you taking them when they are young is for you to make the wonderful memories, the magic of watching your children having those magical moments! pixiedust:

My parents thought I was too young at 1 year old but they took me anyways (to Disneyland) and instead they created a Disney monster - and now at 46 yrs old I still love Disney! You are never too young (or old!)

Cute!! Congrats on the baby on the way. Our daughter will be turning 4 months on our trip in 2 weeks. We've gone to WDW the last 3 years so we've seen everything...so we are going to take our time with the baby and go with her schedule...taking time for a quiet feeding, naps in the stroller...going back to the hotel if she's overstimulated etc.

We will be going again next fall when she's 15 or 16 months.

Thanks for all of the great replies....It is me and my wifes first so everything is new to us....we love disney as you can see from his nursery. My wife is just a little worried about him having a great experience

Love the nursery! I like to wait until my kids are a year old before taking them to Disney. I breastfeed them until then and that way I don't have to worry about it when we're there. They are able to eat table food and it's much easier, especially with my older kids.

Thanks for all of the great replies....It is me and my wifes first so everything is new to us....we love disney as you can see from his nursery. My wife is just a little worried about him having a great experience

it isnt really about the baby as much as creating memories for yourself.
The baby can ride everything without a height restriction. Which is MANY.

and this way you can get that baby used to characters and will not have a screaming mess on your hands 2 years from now

We took DD for the first time at 11 months. We cherish the memories from that trip ( and each one since).

Wanted to mention how nice the child/baby centers are in each park. Rocking chairs, changing tables, etc. be sure to utilize these-they are wonderful!

We have 4 daughters and which each one, we went earlier and earlier to Disney after they were born. Oldest was 2 for her first trip... second one we waited until she was 21 months..... third one was 9 months.... and our youngest was 6 months for her first trip to WDW. Yes, the babies don't remember it, but my husband and I do and so do the big sisters. The girls LOVE to see the pictures and videos of themselves at Disney World when they were itty bitty.

My favorite is my little video of our oldest holding our youngest (6mo) face-out in EPCOT while she is meeting Snow White. She was so happy she was cackling and kicking her legs out. It's fantastic. I don't know how to post a video here or I'd have to share. You can't help but smile.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter