Our dear NativeTxn needs your thoughts and prayers now

Katholyn -- I am so sorry for your loss. You and your family are in my prayers.

Katholyn, your family will be in our prayers as well. You are a remarkable woman.
:grouphug:

Sending thoughts, prayers and deepest sympathy. Blessings to you and your family during this most difficult time.:grouphug:

I'm so sorry for your loss. My thoughts are with you.

I am so sorry for your loss. You and your family are in my prayers. :hug:

Katholyn:

I don't come around these parts very often anymore, but I just wanted to drop by to offer some *hugs* of support to you - hugs that you have offered so often and readily over the years.

I am so sorry to hear about your loss. I will keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers.

Mona

Katholyn, you are in my thoughts. I am very sorry for your loss. :hug:

My prayers are with you and your family, Katholyn. :grouphug: I'm so sorry for your loss. :sad1:

-Christal

Bunches and bunches of hugs Katholyn. Keeping you and your family in my thoughts and prayers. :grouphug: Boots

.....no words can describe your sorrow and loss - I only hope that the love of your MANY 'DIS' friends here can, in some small way, comfort you during this tragic time.....I remember Kath's sincere words whenever I reached a 'milestone' post or a lovely greeting of happiness for my birthdays...stay strong Katholyn - you and your family are in my prayers.....:hug:

Katholyn, I am so very, very sorry for your loss.

We will keep you, Travis, Lori, and Taylor is our thoughts and prayers.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter