Our California Grill Review

Thanks for the review. I'll be getting to try Cali Grill for the first time in Oct. while at the CR for a conference. I'm very excited about trying the sushi esp the fried shrimp with the strawberry. That sounds wonderful.

We lucked out and got a window seat the first time we ate at CG. I literally started tearing up when we were seated, as I could not believe the view. We will return to CG for our 10th wedding anniversary dinner on the actual day of our anniversary. The P & P party fireworks will be shown that evening and we have ressies for 8pm. I am hoping for the best. I have made no request, but have noted that it is our anniversary.

Your review is fabulous, and the pics of the sushi had my mouth watering.

Another excellent review ~ Once again lovely photos.

Enjoyed the review and the pics weren't THAT bad at all!!
The BLT flatbread (when they have it) is a favorite of mine.

Nice Review - the Tuna looks fab. I do like a bit of heat, so I will have to give this one a try. Also, thanks for the names on the cheese. I recently bought the Clochette at our local imported cheese shop & spaced the name. Your blog jogged my memory. It's a very nice goat for me since I don't like mine too gamey.

ITA about moving CG to a quieter location. Such lovely food shouldn't be mucked up by the Fireworks Frenzy. DH is so fed up with it, I have to really twist his arm to eat there anymore.

I'm going to mention when I go that it's my birthday (it'll be two days after it but that counts) and see if I get some of that cake to go with the cheese.

I find the view completely irrelevant (I won't go anywhere near the place when the fireworks are scheduled) but if you're into that you can't beat it.

I read that there is a dress code for the California Grill. Could someone please tell me if this is true. Also, if this is true would a pair of dress slacks and dress shirt be ok, without a tie. :confused3 :confused3 :confused3 :confused

Thank you in advance,

daniel475 e-mail= garydan25@yahoo.com

A pair of slacks and a collared shirt (no tie required) would be perfectly appropriate here. They just don't want you showing up in hot pants and a tank top :) This is a nicer quality dining experience, not a day in the parks.

Cheers!
Heather W

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter