• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Our Alaskan Adventure

I've really enjoyed reading your report. Our family is leaving aug 18, we have 3 kids and will be travelling with grandparents and aunts and uncles. We also live in Calgary and my sister lost most of her home (basement and main floor) on the Elbow river. This trip Should be some great memories made, though I know she isn't very excited at the moment. I really hope it is a break for her. I appreciate the time you took to share your trip! It really does get me excited to go :-)

I just randomly picked your TR from all the Alaska ones and have thoroughly enjoyed reading through it.
Alaska looks beautiful and it is high on my bucket list to visit one year.

I just love the character pics you have that were taken on deck or during excursions. The one with Mickey in his yellow raincoat is just delightful, as is the ones of Donald taken on the excursion.

Thanks for sharing.

Loved the report! I also have two boys and two girls . . . and your photos brought back memories of when they were young (they are now ages 24-29!)

Did not know about the Pixar party and Toy Story Menu! We went on a Pixar cruise last year and loved it. Now to tie DH down and make him see what a great time the Alaska Cruises are! Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter