Our Alaskan Adventure on the Wonder June 2016

Enjoyed reading your trip report/blog so far. I'll be back to read more! :goodvibes Thanks for posting!

Made it halfway through, going to try hard to finish it tomorrow while its all still fresh in my head! Thanks for following along guys!

Loved your update! Thanks!:thumbsup2 Can't wait to hear about your excursions at the ports.

And finished, PHEW! Should read from start to finish if I ordered them right! Let me know if anyone has any questions!

I loved reading through your trip report! Sounds like a fantastic trip!! Thank you so much taking the time to write and share it!
So I have to ask~ your username... is it by any chance affiliated with Xavier University in Cincinnati? My DD goes there, so I was just wondering. :flower3:

I loved reading through your trip report! Sounds like a fantastic trip!! Thank you so much taking the time to write and share it!
So I have to ask~ your username... is it by any chance affiliated with Xavier University in Cincinnati? My DD goes there, so I was just wondering. :flower3:

Yup, its been many moons now since I graduated. Its a great school in a great city!

Can't wait to read the rest! I see you say that Skagway and Juneau are done, I can't seem to see them. Did you put them up?

Can't wait to read the rest! I see you say that Skagway and Juneau are done, I can't seem to see them. Did you put them up?

The whole report is finished, the end is just not showing up in recent posts because I backdated them so it would read in order from beginning to end. Just go to the main blog page and keep scrolling down!

We are in the exact two same staterooms for Alaska next summer!!! Thanks for sharing :)

Last edited:
Loved your trip report!
Sounds like you watched the Match Your Mate that we lost. We were couple #1. Ha! :-)

Great report! Thank you for sharing.

We sail to Alaska next May. My boys will be 9 & 6. Hoping they like the kids clubs as much as your kids did.

Thank you for sharing your trip report here! I just loved it. We're planning on a (first ever for me, but not DH) cruise to Alaska with Disney in a few years and I am even more excited now. Lovely photos and great tips!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter