• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Our Active April: W.I.S.H. Exercise Challenge

yesterday - 50 minutes walking
10 minutes strengh training

today - 30 minutes walking

495/700

4/22 - 75 minutes sweating off a gallon in yoga :scared1:

462/700

Catching up - life is crazy right now between the end of the semester and putting our old home on the market.

All walking:

Sunday: 1 hour 40 minutes
Monday: 2 hours 3 minutes
Today: 1 hour 50 minutes

Brings me to:
2927/3000

An hour Strong class and an hour YogaFit class this morning...then an hour WERQ class this evening brings me to:

1860/2013 :upsidedow

Today:
Run: 1 hour 48 minutes

Brings me to:
3035/3000

Thanks for another great month everyone!

It's hump day - yay!!!

First page updated this morning, thru this post.

Y'all are such a hard working, inspiring bunch!!! You've been motivation when I just didn't feel like making the effort. :goodvibes

4/22 - walk/run 4.4 miles, then walk dog another mile for a total of 85 minutes.

A week from today will be May 1st - my babies will be graduating high school at the beginning of June! Enjoy your kiddos and make great memories with them, because it is so true that the time goes by before you know it.

We'll need a new host for May - holler if you're feeling the inspiration.

965/1000

30 minutes DVD and stretching. I need to do more stretching because I am the least flexible person ever!! :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter