Our Active April: W.I.S.H. Exercise Challenge

I'm back in for April. March was a horrible month for me, so I need this to motivate me! I'm in for 900 minutes. Thanks!

Jill

I would love to join in!!!! I need all the support I can get. I would also like my first 5k to be at Disney. I am kind of a wimp when it comes to outside running. It could be our lovely Buffalo, NY weather. Anyone else train on a treadmill?

I do indoors DVD workouts and also live in WNY! This weather is killing me. We've been taking advantage of the 45 degree days. :lmao: Good luck with your challenge!

2TxAgs said:
Hi and welcome to the newbies! rquebral - how many minutes would you like to shoot for?

Everyone, please check that I spelled your name correctly and gave you the correct amount of time.

Can't believe April is already here. Woke up to hail on the windows this morning, strong storms, but a beautiful sunset and 70 degrees this evening. That's totally Texas weather!
My goal for this month is 600....and hopefully 8 lbs!!

112/1700
That's two 3 mile walks bright and early this morning--well, one was still dark and early. :rotfl:

Ok hopefully this month will go better.

I'll go for 900

Went this morning and did weightlifting & plyo

60/900

Couch to 5k Week 4 Day 1 for me today, plus I did Week 2 Day 1 when I was done (at a higher speed and incline). 6.25 miles in and I ran a half mile without stopping!!!!

90/1200

60 mins downhill for me, last day of the season!!
60/1000

Wahoo April.

ETA: I wrote the wrong number first, sorry.

Wow - some folks got an early start this morning - congrats! I have a walking buddy who I meet on most Monday mornings after we drop the kids off, so she and I got to it early as well.

60 min walking/running

60/900

Day 1, Week 1 of C25K today. Running with a stroller and a toddler after not exercising for a while is hard work! But I did it!

31/1000

:yay:

Morning Run/Walk: 1 hour 44 minutes
Afternoon Walk: 21 minutes

125/3000

Hello everyone! I'm trying Jillians 30 Day Shred this month. I thought it was only 20 minutes but it was more like 27, so I did 3 minutes on the bike to make it an even 30 for today! :rotfl:

30/1000

Thanks!

Last day of my work week, but I did it!!! 20 min on recumbent bike & 20 min of floor work (crunches, leg lifts, squats & over the door arm pulley things, lol) :cool1:

40/1000

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter