Our 3rd Trip to WDW, Sept' 09, *TOC on Pg 1* *TR STARTED - CLICK ON THE LINK*

I am going to text you tomorrow after we get checked in to let you know where we ended up... Hopefully we get a good room... Like a Magic Kingdom view at the Contemporary... :rotfl: Hey, I can dream right???

I am so excited for HS!! Did you have water park option on your tickets? I know you mentioned your son wanting to go to the water parks... Terry LOVES the water parks so maybe we will run into each other there too...

Woo Hoo!!! I be waiting for the text!! Have a safe trip!!! And hey, I wouldn't mind a MK view either!!! :rotfl:

5 more hours until we leave the house!!! :woohoo:

I am ready to go right now!!!

Do I really have to wait for Terry??? Can't he just meet us up at the hotel??? :confused3

I've got everything ready to go and the van is loaded... Just have to kiss my puppies and lock the door!!:banana:

What the heck am I going to do for the next 5 hours???

I'm such an idiot, I'm looking at the clock going what the heck is Toni talking about she has 5 hours to go before she picks up Terry!! Duh!! forgot about the time difference between here and Oregon!! :rotfl:

I'm such an idiot, I'm looking at the clock going what the heck is Toni talking about she has 5 hours to go before she picks up Terry!! Duh!! forgot about the time difference between here and Oregon!! :rotfl:

I do that all the time!!! If anyone saying they are running late for a noon appointment and I look at the clock and it's only 10am here... It always screws me up!!!

I am leaving in 2 hours to go take the kids out for dinner then pick up B.D. (big Daddy) I have that knot forming in my stomach!!! I better set up my shot glass with pepto... :rotfl: Boy do I know how to party...

My Mom and Dad stopped by to say good bye and saw Flat Jordan... I got a few funny looks... "Why do you have a laminated naked Asian guy on a stick???" :rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

Update...

We have checked in at the hotel near the airport... All of our stuff is in our room, and we are getting ready to go hit the pool for a little bit... These kids are WOUND!! They cannot stop running around and talking 100 miles per hour... As we were pulling in, a plane was landing and went right over us :goodvibes At that point, they knew we were close...

We set a 3am wake up call with the front desk, and scheduled a 3:45am shuttle... So far, things seem to be going great...

Ok.. Time to go take the kids to the pool! :thumbsup2

We just got back to the room... The kids had a blast as always... They love the water... We are getting ready for bed, like Mommy is really gonna be able to sleep tonight :rotfl2: We have alarms set so we will see you all in the morning... We will make an update when we check in for our flight and are sitting at our gate :woohoo:

My Mom and Dad stopped by to say good bye and saw Flat Jordan... I got a few funny looks... "Why do you have a laminated naked Asian guy on a stick???"

That is hilarious! :lmao:

Hi from the airport! DH and I would like to let you know that by gate D5 there are nice chairs and tables and OUTLETS! It's awesome. All of the stores and restaurants are closed, but there is free WiFi.

We decided that the kids were too excited to sleep yet so we took the kids to a pizza parlor. We are sitting here at the table while the kids get wore out in their playland. Figured I would give you folks an update from my cell.

Thanks for the heads up SilverL and have a safe flight!

Well everyone.. We can finally say "We will be at Walt Disney World Today!" Something we have ben waiting a long time to say... Something else we can say.... "It is really early" :) We are getting things packed and ready for our journey to the airport... We will make another post once we reach our magical destination :banana::cool1::yay::woohoo:

Don't leave anything behind!!

Remember to check all the drawers ... and under the beds ... and ...:lmao:

Have your binder??? :upsidedow

48 hours from now we'll be doing what you're doing now ... :woohoo: ... with just as little sleep!! :rotfl:

Have a GREAT trip!! :dance3:

Don't leave anything behind!!

Remember to check all the drawers ... and under the beds ... and ...:lmao:

Have your binder??? :upsidedow

48 hours from now we'll be doing what you're doing now ... :woohoo: ... with just as little sleep!! :rotfl:

Have a GREAT trip!! :dance3:

Of course I have my binder!!! What kind of DISer do you think I am???? :confused3

We are at the airport!!!! :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

We got through security just fine, well, with an army of luggage but hey, what can ya do... :laughing:

In 9 hours we will be landing at MCO!!! :banana:

If we do not get back on, everyone have a great 2 weeks.... And to anyone joining us in the next 2 weeks, have safe travels and we will hope to see you when you get here!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter