Our 3rd Trip to WDW, Sept' 09, *TOC on Pg 1* *TR STARTED - CLICK ON THE LINK*

Woohoo!! 6 days for you....8 days for me.

So close!!!

If you get a chance, could you "re-post" a quick summary schedule of your daily gameplan? I'm trying to organize a list of pictures and schedules so that I can look out for DIS families during our trip.

I would love to... I will start typing it up now... :thumbsup2

I have viral bronchitis. What is it with getting sick before a trip? I hope you feel better soon. :flower3:

Okay here is the final draft of our schedule... Maybe... ;)

Sept. 15th Land at MCO about 4:30pm
2 options, depending how tired we are...
Dinner at Trex and hang out at DTD
Dinner at Pop and pool time

Sept. 16th Breakfast at Crystal Palace 8:05am
Magic Kingdom Day

Sept. 17th Breakfast at Akershus 8:05am
Epcot Day
Dinner at 1900 Park Fare 7:00pm

Sept. 18th Breakfast at Tusker House 8:00am
Animal Kingdom Day
Ft. Wilderness campfire and movie

Sept. 19th Breakfast at Chef Mickey's 8:20am
Blizzard Beach
Boardwalk
Dinner at Big River Grill

Sept. 20th Hollywood Studios Day
Dinner at 50's Prime Time Cafe 5:05pm
Fantasmic!
DIS meets with Poturican, ToddH and hopefully SilverL :goodvibes

Sept. 21st Epcot Day
Lunch Teppan Edo 2:20pm
Illuminations

Sept. 22nd Breakfast at Cape May Cafe 9:10am
Typhoon Lagoon
Nap...
MNSSHP!!!
We need to figure out who all will be at the party this night so we can keep our eyes open...

Sept. 23rd Magic Kingdom Day
Dinner at Ohana 5:30pm
Electric Water Pageant from Poly beach

Sept. 24th Epcot Day
Dinner at Le Cellier 4:10pm

Sept. 25th Water Park morning
Animal Kingdom Day, evening magic hours
Dinner Picnic at the Park

Sept. 26th Breakfast at Ohana 7:50am
Magic Kingdom Day
SpectroMagic Parade and Wishes

Sept. 27th Hollywood Studios
Dinner at Planet Hollywood 7:00pm
DIS/Enchanted meet with LazyDoxy66 :cutie:
DisneyQuest until we are so tired we can't see straight...

Sept. 28th Sleep in! We don't leave the resort until about 1 or so... I will finish up any packing and Terry and the kids will get a little more swimming in... I may see if they will let us have a late check out... :idea: We will eat breakfast and lunch at the resort using all leftover credits...

I am so glad it is just a virus and it goes away quickly. Bill had the hiccups on our October trip last year after we got off the plane. He had them on and off for about 9 hours :scared1:. Just when we thought they were gone he would start up again :sad2:.

The plans look fantastic. I am soooooo jealous that you are meeting LazyDoxy, she is a gem :goodvibes, I adore her.

I am so glad it is just a virus and it goes away quickly. Bill had the hiccups on our October trip last year after we got off the plane. He had them on and off for about 9 hours :scared1:. Just when we thought they were gone he would start up again :sad2:.

The plans look fantastic. I am soooooo jealous that you are meeting LazyDoxy, she is a gem :goodvibes, I adore her.

The hiccups issue sounds funny to people who have never had them for a long period of time, but it can actually be quite serious from what doctors are telling us... Hopefully he won't have any issues while we are on vacation... I am taking his meds with us though...

I am very excited to meet LazyDoxy, she seems like such a hoot! Girl cracks me up...

Terry just called Disney to verify our dining ressies... and everything was just what it was suppose to be... :cool1:

I am getting hungry just thinking about it...

He has one more day off then works Friday, Saturday, and Sunday 6a-6p And then Monday 11a-8p... The kids and I will take him to work Monday and then pick him up and head to the hotel in Portland!! :yay:

Does anyone know if we can share meals at non buffet type places? I know a few places that Tailor or Alec would just pick off our plates... We could just pay for them to have a drink and save their credit for later... Wasn't sure if this was allowed or not... :confused3

We'll be there for MNSSHP. Hopefully we all all be wearing matching tie dye mickey shirts in halloween colors. We might have a Tinkerbell with us. ;) We have dinner ressies at LTT at 5:05pm.

I don't think they allow sharing when you're on the ddp.....

Your schedule looks great! I'm drooling just thinking about a few of the restraunts! mmmmmmmmm:love:

We'll be there for MNSSHP. Hopefully we all all be wearing matching tie dye mickey shirts in halloween colors. We might have a Tinkerbell with us. ;) We have dinner ressies at LTT at 5:05pm.

We will keep an eye out for you! We will have a Belle and a OSU football player...

I don't think they allow sharing when you're on the ddp.....

Your schedule looks great! I'm drooling just thinking about a few of the restraunts! mmmmmmmmm:love:

I didn't think they would... Our kids are going to waste so much food...

ME TOO! I keep saying to DH... "When we're in WDW, we'll get to eat out every day! YES!" I say this most often when we're watching Food Network :rotfl:

I can't stop myself from looking at the menus on allears.... It's like a illness... :sad2:

Yah!

I am all caught up and super excited about your trip......you are going to have soooooo much fun ....and I can not wait for the TR.....

I am actually buying DH the Nikon D5000 DSLR Camera for our next trip unless there is a newer better model out by then .....in either case I am looking foward to the photos from your trip....

I am glad your feeling better and please update us when you get back on how your brother is doing....I am an american but live int he Cayman Islands since I was a teenager....is there anyway to send care packages to our troops just because and not only relatives or friends....any advise on this would be much appreciated I think after hearing some of your brothers request that I would like to send over some items maybe it will make someone day a little better over there....sorry rant over..

Yah!

I am all caught up and super excited about your trip......you are going to have soooooo much fun ....and I can not wait for the TR.....

I am actually buying DH the Nikon D5000 DSLR Camera for our next trip unless there is a newer better model out by then .....in either case I am looking foward to the photos from your trip....

I am glad your feeling better and please update us when you get back on how your brother is doing....I am an american but live int he Cayman Islands since I was a teenager....is there anyway to send care packages to our troops just because and not only relatives or friends....any advise on this would be much appreciated I think after hearing some of your brothers request that I would like to send over some items maybe it will make someone day a little better over there....sorry rant over..

You read pretty quick!! We are really starting to get excited, but not too excited since I have been a little sick and Terry had the stupid hiccups for 2 days... :headache:

The D5000 is a nice camera! We have played with it quite a bit actually... I think I will end up with Terry's D60 when he upgrades, and he is wanting to do that next year, but we will have to see how that one goes... :rolleyes:

I will find out if there is a way to send things to the soldiers... I am not sure yet... We just got his address and sent the first box... I am hoping to be able to talk to him soon and see if he has made any friends that we could send things to...

So Tailor has decided she needs the Zhu Zhu Pets for Christmas...

Those darn things are supposedly going to be like the Tickle Me Elmo debacle of 1996... Remember that?? People killed other people to get ahold of those things... I was one of the first to get one... I took it to school and they called my parents cause they feared for my safety and they had to take me home... :eek: I was 16... Not like I was a little kid they thought would be trampled...

Anyway... last week I figured if she wanted them I had better get started in my hunt...

I have actually done quite well... :cool1:

I got :

2 hamsters
2 bed and blankets
2 carrier and blankets
fun house
garage
sleep dome
wheel

Now I am only missing the spiral ramp and adventure ball I think...

I had Terry's aunt check her Walmart and she found the fun house and the carrier's so she is going to ship those from Vegas...

The things we do for our children... :laughing:

Hmm...I think I've actually read a few times that they DO let you share...depending on the actual restaurant and server. Some are more stingy than others and I think it's luck of the draw that night. Also if they share they might be easier to convince if you get a soup or salad with it? Who knows! It doesn't hurt to ask though, whats the worst they can say? No? :) And ask every time you want to, you could get a different answer!

Hmm...I think I've actually read a few times that they DO let you share...depending on the actual restaurant and server. Some are more stingy than others and I think it's luck of the draw that night. Also if they share they might be easier to convince if you get a soup or salad with it? Who knows! It doesn't hurt to ask though, whats the worst they can say? No? :) And ask every time you want to, you could get a different answer!

I would think they wouldn't have a problem... It's not like we are getting anymore food on the plate... Whats the difference if 1 person eats or 3 people eat off the same plate of food, you still get the same amount right :confused: I hope we can do this at a few places, cause our kids do not eat very much, and are very picky with what they eat...

You read pretty quick!! We are really starting to get excited, but not too excited since I have been a little sick and Terry had the stupid hiccups for 2 days... :headache:

The D5000 is a nice camera! We have played with it quite a bit actually... I think I will end up with Terry's D60 when he upgrades, and he is wanting to do that next year, but we will have to see how that one goes... :rolleyes:

I will find out if there is a way to send things to the soldiers... I am not sure yet... We just got his address and sent the first box... I am hoping to be able to talk to him soon and see if he has made any friends that we could send things to...

Yeah I do read quickly.....its a curse sometimes (I get really bummed when I finish a good book in less than a day or two)

I was so happy to see you are starting to feel better and I hope you kick this virus and are 100% you by the time you leave.

I sent you a PM by the way

Yeah I do read quickly.....its a curse sometimes (I get really bummed when I finish a good book in less than a day or two)

I was so happy to see you are starting to feel better and I hope you kick this virus and are 100% you by the time you leave.

I sent you a PM by the way

I am so the same way when I get into a good book... My MIL gets so mad cause we will get new books then swap them, and I am always asking her if she is done yet... :laughing:

I have not received a PM from you... Weird... :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter