Our 3rd Trip to WDW, Sept' 09, *TOC on Pg 1* *TR STARTED - CLICK ON THE LINK*

26 DAYS!!!! I cannot believe it is so close...

:woohoo::woohoo::yay::yay::cool1::cool1:

OoOoOoOoHhHhHhHh Yeah! Uh HUH! WooHooooooo:cool1::thumbsup2 It's getting closer!

Toni, I think you will understand what I am about to say, my co-workers just think I'm obsessed....well maybe I am but so what! :lmao:

My trip tickers are now officially wrong for me (off by a day) I made ANOTHER change to my trip! I am now flying out a day earlier (9/18) I leave SFO at 1pm and arrive in Orlando at around 11pm. The rest of my family gets in on the 19th at 10am. Sooooo I thought about hanging at the airport till morning (maybe a lil snooze in the process) :rolleyes1 but I dont think I would be comfortable plus that would be like 9 hours of waiting around. I am going to try and book a room thru Priceline in the Airport area and then just go back to the airport in the morning to meet up with the family and catch the ME! Yes! I get a full day in the area now compared to getting in at 5pm on the 19th. I'm doing the hotel part tomorrow so wish me luck! :goodvibes

This TV is soooo much better than the old one... The colors are way better on the LCD, and my video games lookt hat much better :thumbsup2...

Oh Yeah Terry I meant to tell you WELCOME BACK...we havent seen you on this post for a while. Your Vegas Pics were nice!

Oh Yeah Terry I meant to tell you WELCOME BACK...we havent seen you on this post for a while. Your Vegas Pics were nice!

Thanks... Overtime has been abundant, and i have been taking as much as I can... Vegas was a blast!

I can't believe you're leaving in less than a month!

Happy for you bro!:thumbsup2

Thanks man... I can now see the light... I can almost feel my ears getting plugged from the air pressure already :lmao:

Yay...that means for me too!!! :) :dance3: :cool1: :yay:

Thanks for the welcome...you have a great PTR!! Had to say to you and oregonmommyof2 that I may have borrowed a list or two :rolleyes1. You are so organized :worship:

No problem... Glad we can help... Or I should say, glad my DW can help cause the lists are all her doing... :thumbsup2 Congrats on your trip being here also :cool1:

Just wanted to say hi and that I am still enjoying your PTR....

glad your Mickey Mail is arriving that alwyas seems to make the trip "real" :goodvibes

and I agree it is a good idea to let the kids help carry some of thier own loot....I have 4 and the older two both almost 10 on our last trip had their own park bags. worked quite well!

the 08 messenger looks like a great park bag :thumbsup2

understand that Murphy's Law just when I think I'm ready to figure out a savings plan for our trip next yr and I now also need to figure out how to pay starting in Oct. eldest DD's Phase 1 of ortho work each month....;)

Just wanted to say hi and that I am still enjoying your PTR....

glad your Mickey Mail is arriving that alwyas seems to make the trip "real" :goodvibes

and I agree it is a good idea to let the kids help carry some of thier own loot....I have 4 and the older two both almost 10 on our last trip had their own park bags. worked quite well!

the 08 messenger looks like a great park bag :thumbsup2

understand that Murphy's Law just when I think I'm ready to figure out a savings plan for our trip next yr and I now also need to figure out how to pay starting in Oct. eldest DD's Phase 1 of ortho work each month....;)

Glad you are still with us!!

I think Murphy's Law sucks!! :headache:

I will say that I love the new TV and we are fine with spending that money, it was just more annoying than anything...

:woohoo: We're all getting so close!

Heck Yeah!!!! :yay::yay::yay:

So I have some awesome Non-trip related news!!!

My brother has made Staff Sergeant!!! :woohoo::woohoo:

I am so proud of him... He was pretty excited about it, and I felt like crap cause I can't be there to take him out for a beer and a steak!! (What can I say, he is easy to please...) :laughing:

Of course, with the good news, came the bad, but I am trying to focus on the good right now... :rolleyes:

As you all know, my brother is being deployed to Afghanistan... Well, he is not allowed to tell us the exact date of him leaving, but he did tell me that he will be gone by the 30th or right around there... :guilty:

And I have done something very stupid of me... :sad2: I Googled the base he is being deployed to... :sad1: I saw pictures and read articles that I did not need to see... What the heck was I thinking :confused:

Now my stomach is in knots... Can someone please pass the Prozac? I think Winkers has it... :rolleyes1

:hug: He will be in my prayers.

Your trip is so close!! I can't wait to read all about it!!

Last Sunday, I got off work at 2pm... i took off early so that i could start my 4 day weekend early... My wife had this wild idea when I called her... She said, "Lets go camping... tonight!" I said sure, lets do it... We got the kids packed up, the dogs jumped in the van, and we were off... We live 1 hour from the Oregon Coast, so we decided to go have fun at the beach... Because we packed and left in a mater of 15 minutes, we forgot a few things :rotfl2: I cannot belive my wife had no packing lists for this trip... I think it was a first :rotfl2: Anyways, back to the story... We got over there, got the site set up, and went to the store for a few things like the food for the night and a sleeping bag for Tailor... We got back to the campsite after a little while, and decided to start dinner... I got a fire started, and then I left to go get some pictures of the sunset over the water... It was awesome... After a campfire, smores, and some relaxation, we decided to turn in for the night around 10... We got into the tent, and instantly knew that it was going to be a long night... Tailor has not camped very much in a tent, so she did not like the sounds of the cars on the highway... Toni has back issues, and has a hard time sleeping on a hard surface, and of course, we forgot the air mattress.... After about 5 minutes of laying there, my cell phone rings... It is my work... I answered the phone, and they wanted me to come in for a 12 hour overtime shift starting at 6am.... I told him I was camping and couldn't come in... After I hung up the phone, me and Toni looked at each other, and Tailor started in again about how she couldn't sleep cause of the noises... Toni said, "Are you thinking what I am thinking?" I said Yep... I called my boss back and took the shift of overtime... We got the kids back up and we packed up camp at 10:30, in the car by 11, and walked into our house around 12:15... I went to bed around 12:30, and had to wake up for work around 4:30... Needless to say, my 12 hour shift of overtime turned into a 16 hour day, so I did not get back to bed until 11:00 that night... I was supposed to have Mon/Tues/Wed/Thurs off this week, and I ended up working 16 hours on Monday, 8 hours on Tuesday, and 8 hours on Wednesday, making today my only day off...

Long story short, I wanted to share a few pictures from our camping trip...

3841088031_0cca67a827_b.jpg

3841088113_aff777fe9b_b.jpg

3841091157_2369b9f2f9_b.jpg

3841090355_4f33e91d17_b.jpg

3841090657_a0b3140e21_b.jpg

3841884732_11e0b560e7_b.jpg

3841092295_669109f9fe_b.jpg

3841882226_895c1474b7_b.jpg

3841882000_0af185053e_b.jpg

3841881228_9cfa7076dd_b.jpg

3841119495_264bf0fa7b_b.jpg

I swear I have never seen someone work so much. I hope you get to sleep some time. How is your work going to do without you when you are at Disney??

You lasted longer than I would camping :rotfl:. The pictures of the kids are fantastic, love the dog pic, but my favorites are of the sunset. I absolutely love sunset pictures. If you are ever in Epcot around sunset I hope you take some pictures I would love to see them.

Nope... I didn't even leave the house!! And come to think of it, I never actually "got dressed" I was in my comfy clothes cleaning house! :laughing:

Oh.... lol, I wish I could say the same.

True story, at work today a family came in and I couldn't see them well except for the dad who really looked like Terry. He even had sunglasses on like in one of the pictures you guys posted. Then a co-worker of mine asked for his name... he said Terry. I was like NO WAYYYYY. They had 3 kids though so I didn't think it was you guys but you know... you could have been watching someone's baby. There was even a boy and a younger girl.

I hope they didn't see me because I kept looking at them to see if I could see the rest of the family's faces.

Oh it was kind of weird. Maybe it's because I am feeling a little loopy today, my mind is playing tricks on me :) :rotfl:

I am so proud of him... He was pretty excited about it, and I felt like crap cause I can't be there to take him out for a beer and a steak!! (What can I say, he is easy to please...) :laughing:

Of course, with the good news, came the bad, but I am trying to focus on the good right now... :rolleyes:

As you all know, my brother is being deployed to Afghanistan... Well, he is not allowed to tell us the exact date of him leaving, but he did tell me that he will be gone by the 30th or right around there... :guilty:

And I have done something very stupid of me... :sad2: I Googled the base he is being deployed to... :sad1: I saw pictures and read articles that I did not need to see... What the heck was I thinking :confused:

Now my stomach is in knots... Can someone please pass the Prozac? I think Winkers has it... :rolleyes1

:hug: to you and prayers for your DB. Thank him for his service from us:thumbsup2 We used to not be able to google things and the government could tell us anything and we'd believe it - easier probably.

On the good news front - congrats to him for sewing on a stripe, and your trip is in 26 DAYS!!!:woohoo:

We leave tomorrow - I have to go back and check out Terry's Vegas pics - we're going to see Lion King next week!

Good for him but,

oh no... I'm sorry. :hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter