Our 3rd Trip to WDW, Sept' 09, *TOC on Pg 1* *TR STARTED - CLICK ON THE LINK*

I am glad I am among my people!!! :thumbsup2 Everyone else thought I was nuts!!! :rotfl2:

By the way, I have the same Mickey ghost pin you have on your Disney Wall... I love that one! So cute!

Oh yeah if I could buy 100 pins I would too! Is the Mickey Pin the one with Mickey from the front with a white ghost sheet thing on? If so i have that one too! I love halloween ones since my son was born a few days before halloween.

We are actually staying at Saratoga Springs so i guess i should call and ask them.

Okay I got the address for ya...

This is how it should be...

Your Name
c/o Saratoga Springs Resort
Hold for guest arrival 9/??
1960 Broadway
Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830

Oh yeah if I could buy 100 pins I would too! Is the Mickey Pin the one with Mickey from the front with a white ghost sheet thing on? If so i have that one too! I love halloween ones since my son was born a few days before halloween.

Yup, that is the one!! It is so cute, I an keeping it! Both kids were like, "Mine!" and I said, umm, not happening... :rotfl:

Woot! It's one of my favorites, I am sad I didn't get the other Halloweenie ones but maybe they'll cycle them through again this year.

I wanna see, I wanna see. Where can i see this picture of your pin?

Thanks ladies for the response on EE my son is grinning from ear to ear. :teeth: :cloud9:

I wanna see, I wanna see. Where can i see this picture of your pin?

Thanks ladies for the response on EE my son is grinning from ear to ear. :teeth: :cloud9:

If you go to her trip report then she has pics of her Wall of Disney!!! I just keep thinking of what I could buy with all those Disney Dollars she has on that wall!!! :rotfl:

Here's the pin:
3814271966_116ba7f66d_b.jpg

Here's the link to the post with my Wall of Disney (well it's really a corner):
http://disboards.com/showpost.php?p=33010210&postcount=62

You are welcome! :cutie:

Yup, order online one week out and it should beat you there by a 2 days... At least that is what I am being told from my friend who actually owns at Saratoga Springs...

Cool...thank you so much again! Did your friend happen to know if they charged any fee's at the resort for the delivery. Heck I'll carry it up to my room myself no need for them to take it to my door for me. I am woman hear me ROAR...:lmao:

Cool...thank you so much again! Did your friend happen to know if they charged any fee's at the resort for the delivery. Heck I'll carry it up to my room myself no need for them to take it to my door for me. I am woman hear me ROAR...:lmao:

They have never charged her, but she was last there in January and I think all the fees started after that... I keep hearing about it with people who were at Coronado... I have not heard about Saratoga...

That bag looks perfect for her! I am also looking at waist packs, as I know she won't be able to put it down and lose it. That is a common occurance for my 8yo. I am also thinking about my 13yo cousin- she will probably need one as well. Off to look for one!

That bag looks perfect for her! I am also looking at waist packs, as I know she won't be able to put it down and lose it. That is a common occurance for my 8yo. I am also thinking about my 13yo cousin- she will probably need one as well. Off to look for one!

I think the waist pack is a good idea, then she won't have to take it off and on every time she got into it...

I am beginning to question my sanity.....:crazy:

Alec's party is tomorrow... party:

We are up to 7 boys plus Tailor...

I have to get the house ready, decorate, if he even wants me to, he IS turning 10 after all... :rolleyes: Make cupcakes, get the candy bar set up(not A candy bar, but a bar full of candy), buy enough ice for them... Take him to Hollywood Video to rent more video games... Get pizza order in... Fill the water balloons... Oh, and did I mention i am on my own cause Terry has to work... :scared1:

Who's idea was this anyways???

Oh crap, it was mine... :sad2:

You are a brave woman! Next January it will be me, b/c DD turns nine. The only problem is that in our school district, you have to invite the whole class if you invite anyone from school. :confused3

You are a brave woman! Next January it will be me, b/c DD turns nine. The only problem is that in our school district, you have to invite the whole class if you invite anyone from school. :confused3

I have never heard of a school requiring that!! I can understand them not wanting to have someone hand out invites to a few kids from class and not the others to avoid hurt feelings, but there are other ways around that... I had Alec get the friends phone numbers... I bet some people would argue that it isn't good to shelter kids from that, it would be part of growing up... And what if the party is a sleep-over? You are expected to have the boys spend the night also?? And it could also be a financial burden to some parents... Having a small party with 10 kids versus a party with 30 kids is a big difference! Maybe the school district will help pay for it!! :laughing:

All caught up ... whew!! (that's what I get for missing a few days ... :rolleyes1 )

No "magic mail" from WDW for me either - and we leave in 34 days (!!! :yay: )

My DD discovered pin trading last trip, too (only with CMs ...) and was on a mission to get all the Princess Toddler pins - she still needs Ariel and Jasmine (I just asked her ... she remembers!!) :rotfl:I picked up a bunch on e-bay to split between her and her cousins ... (I've created a "monster" ... :lmao:) ... grab bags ... I kept the one with the photo of Walt and Mickey on it ... :thumbsup2

So how is your son's b-day party? Going crazy yet after those boys are all hyper from that Yummy "candy bar"!

I saw JoelP's response about the pins and now I'm gonna be on a mission to find some toddler princess pins! :cutie: I wonder if you can still buy them? I want Snow White!princess:

I saw JoelP's response about the pins and now I'm gonna be on a mission to find some toddler princess pins! :cutie: I wonder if you can still buy them? I want Snow White!princess:

You can buy the whole set - but that takes the fun and challenge out of it!!

Our DD got her Toddler Princess Snow White on the last day of our last trip - while waiting for our last ride: Snow White's Scary Adventure!! :wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter