Our 2011 Photographic Dining Review - We're not Hungry Anymore! - All Pics Uploaded!

Great photo report.

Thanks for sharing them :)

Sorry, everyone!

I refuse to pay for the upgrade!! The new month will allow for more bandwidth and more picture viewing.

Have a great August.

P6220149.jpg

We didn't buy this, but I wanted to SOOOO bad!

Candy Sushi!

Do you remember what the cost was for this? I woud love to buy this and bring it home for my daughter. :goodvibes

Your pictures are awesome!

Was the French bread pizza good, and was it a meal or snack credit?

Do you remember the price of the candy sushi?

Thanks!!

Hi! The French Bread pizza thing we paid out of pocket for... so I really have no idea. I am fairly certain it was NOT a snack credit.

I didn't buy the candy sushi so have no clue what the cost was. I wanted it really bad, but didn't buy it. :sad2:

Love your Dining TR! IMHO, the pics are the most important part of a dining TR anyway :lmao:

I see some of my all time favs here (yum:mickeybar) but more importantly, you are making me think twice about some of the dining options I wouldn't normally pick. Tx!

Awesome pics (I can see them just fine, too fine! :drool:).

When you say "snack" do you mean in the DDP? Can you get all those things as a snack credit (mango green tea, croissant sandwich, corn dogs, etc.)? If so, I really need to expand my snacking horizons.

LOVE your pictures. I love the candy sushi... was that avaiable on the dining plan as a snack? I'm guessing no but doesn't hurt to ask :)

Great pictures! That baguette from the French bakery looks so good to me while I wait for my lunch!

Last of our food photos

Menu
P6241829.jpg

P6241830.jpg

Sushi Platter (with a piece or 2 missing)
P6241840.jpg

Wine for the evening
P6241842.jpg

Tuna 3 Ways
P6241848.jpg

Scallop Entree
P6241847.jpg

Salmon Entree
P6241845.jpg

Cheese Plate
P6241860.jpg

Lavender Profiteroles Dessert
P6241858.jpg

Bananas and Caramel Dessert
P6241857.jpg

Thanks for the great pictures! It's always so much fun looking at Disney food!

Just started on your review. Thanks for all the pictures! I love looking at them.:goodvibes

Added-just finished. Great photos! I haven't tried the cookie sandwich before. Didn't realize that it was 3 scoops-that's huge! I have a few new things to add to my list. Thanks. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter