• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Our 1st Universal Visit

disneybound05

Mouseketeer
just back from WDW and already planning a trip to Universal. i'd like to surprise my husband with birthday tickets so that there's no ifs, ands or buts about it. i'm thinking of going the first weekend in Nov for 4 nights. rates seem very reasonable for Nov compared to our trip earlier this month to WDW.

toss up between Portofino and Royal Pacific. have never been to either. would like somwhere with a Grand Floridian feel to it. any suggestions?

also, does anyone know what the weather will be like in early Nov?

PBH is has the GF feel to me. Weather in early Nov. will not include hurricanes and you will be able to go swimming.

We have stayed at RPR and HRH in the past. We have visited the PBH and I had the impression that it would be perfect for a romantic get-away. DH will be staying at PBH in July while DS is away at camp. :love2:

I love the atmosphere of both RPR and PBH. For a romantic getaway I would have to go with PBH. Get a deluxe room and request a balcony or patio. (hard to come by during busy times). Book a dinner at Bice or Mama Della's and afterwards enjoy an espresso or cappuccino strolling the Piazza. :love:

thanks for the input. does anyone know if there is an Annual Pass for Universal? do you automatically save when you purchase one?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter