Our 1st October DL trip! Trip report 10/4-10/7/2015

deleted for privacy

When YDD & I were done with Star Tours (the wait time was 20 minutes), it was 10:00 am on the nose and DH and ODD were waiting for us at the entrance to the Plaza Inn. We scampered over to the Plaza Inn and I paid for breakfast with Disney gift cards that I had purchased over ti

Last edited:
I've enjoyed reading your report, your girls are adorable and great pictures! I'm going next week with my daughter and 8 yr old granddaughter. We're staying at the Candy Cane Inn, are usual spot except the Disneyland Hotel last December, an unusual splurge for us. I need to figure out how to post pictures in the report I'll do. It makes is so much more interesting.

I have thought about staying at the Candy Cane Inn for our next trip. What are the accommodations like there?

The rooms are cute and it's always super clean. We get the deluxe because they're a little bigger than standard, with four I would definitely do that. You can get a good idea from their website. There is a breakfast included with the usual muffins, Danish and donuts. Also yogurt, hard boiled eggs and cubed cheese and a variety of fresh fruit and cereal. The have bagels alnd toast and a fun little conveyer belt toaster. Coffee, hot chocolate, milk and juice.

They have tables in side and out by the pool. Candy Cane Inn has an exclusive shuttle that runs every half hour. Great at the end of a long day. Customer service is great, we stay here most of the time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter