Our 1st Grand Gathering...Part 1...Irritated Dix, Way Dangerous Things, Pony Princess

Yaahh!! I just recently finished reading your first report and was so happy when I found out you had started on another. Can't wait to read more about your adventures.

One thread works great for me! So glad that you're back with a new report and yes, I teared up at Sis' special moment in the spotlight. Can't wait to read more,

Claire

off to neverland said:
Hey all,

Really quick question. Do you prefer all the installments in one big thread, or in separate threads with links in each one to the others?

I'm debating whether to post number 2 in this thread or start its own thread with its own title.
New thread. I noticed in another thread that you had written a novel while in Brazil. Give it another try, I think you are a very good writer. I suspect that you could do children's book very well.

I am so excited to be reading your new trip report. I have been looking forword to this. Great start!!! I can't wait to see what happens!!!!!!!!!!!! :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

I vote for the same thread. I have so much trouble finding new installments. :)

I always prefer a link in the person's signature to a post that has all the chapters of the trip report.

I don't like having to dig down through all the responses to see if there is a new installment :)

But, that is just my opinon.

I just finished your first trip report, btw. VERY GOOD READ. :)

I just wanted to let you know I'm still here, and I haven't forgotten about this trip report. Dix has been travelling almost constantly, and we have had house guests, so I've been out of the looop...........

Hopefully intallment two will be posted tonight,a nd the others will follow quickly after that.

I like the way you did your trip report last time. Make links to each installment so all you have to do is click to the next one. I agree with the OP about prefering a separate post for each installment so we don't have to go through all the replies looking for Day # ???

BUT, I'll be sure to read whichever way you decide to do it! ;) :)

I agree with Foxfire. I don't like looking through all the replies to find the next day but I will because your trip reports are great!

I just have to say,,,, I LOVE your trip reports. I feel as if I am right there with you and your family... I applaude you for your writting style. I truly am enthaulled with reading your reports and was so happy to come across another trip.. Thank You so much for giving sharing with us..

Love reading your reports!!

Awsome!

I love reading about all the "little details".

Can't wait to read more...

I am SO HAPPY you wrote another report. It feels like too long since the last one I read. I can't wait to find out what happens!

Another great trip report to enjoy. I know just how you car ride was with Sis. My 3 yr old ds is just the same. Unless he gives you special permission do not even think of doing something for him or trying to help in out :scared:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter