• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Our 15 day summer adventure to WDW! NEW TR LINK 11/6 pg. 49!!

Thats great all your requests were met :wizard:

Your start at DHS sounds awesome. So glad you had a great meal at Sci Fi and chefs made you feel comfortable with Bryan diabtes:goodvibes

Boy, did it look hot there, though :scared1:

Glad Eric was okay. Must have bene so scary:goodvibes

How cool you met up Lesley so soon in your trip. Can't wait to hear about the rest of your meets

:):)

Oh poor Eric! That stinks that he felt so terrible, but glad he recovered. We can't have been far apart in TSM that morning, but you got to DHS earlier than we did! Great start...

I am sure that my girls will react the same about the couch pullout too- oh well!

Great first day!!
We were at DHS too!! And at Sci-Fi the SAME time...our ressie was at 11:10!!
Glad your little man was ok. The heat was brutal!

Wow, you are the TR diva, already posting so much:worship: Sounds like a wonderful day. It's so nice to know you have a longer stay and don't have to rush it. I was in MK for one afternoon Sun, June 28. It wasn't as hot as I feared that day, but it was 3:00 before we got there. We were able to do much more than I expected, too. Between 3:00 and 11:00. : )

Our kids love Sci Fi too. It has a great atmosphere and the food is good too:thumbsup2 Your dessert looked wonderful.

Were you impressed with Mama Melrose? Tammy (tmkinney) and I are trying to plan a Dec. trip, just us and the kids leaving the hubbies at home. We were considering trying that next time. Looking forward to your reviews to help plan the dining.:yay:

Way to go getting all your requests at Saratoga! I was worried about the bus system when we stayed there last Dec, but we never had any problems.
:surfweb:

So glad Eric was ok. I'm sure that scared you to death, first day.

Fun first day! Your Sci Fi Lunch looks yummy! I love onion rings! And your dessert looks good too!

So glad you didn't have a "protein spill" at dinner! YIKES! My worst nightmare. I just don't do kid puke well, who does really I guess but it really grosses me out!

Looking forward to the rest of your trip!

Allyson

Diane,
Great update! We enjoyed reading this last night right before we got onto the airplane! Can't believe this happened to Eric right before we met you that evening, good Lord!!! He was in great spirits when we saw you so that is good, can't believe we missed Brian by two seconds- oh well, more chances, later, right.
Hope all is well with you guys. We arrived safely last night, Luke and I had the WORST ear popping, I'm still recovering from that (even with those earplane things), oh well.
Loving your report!
Lesley

Great start Diane! Wow, you are rolling with the TR, I love it! :thumbsup2 Sounds like a great first day, looking forward to more! popcorn::

Just found your TR - subscribing! Two weeks in Disney World - how AWESOME. You guys look so hot!! I'm sure I'll look the same in Sept! :faint: Can't wait to hear more!

Thanks so much and welcome!!! We were HOT!!:goodvibes

great morning already you guys had!!!
the picture of the boys on the pull-out is so funny:rotfl:

Thanks Shannon! I was laughing at that picture too!:thumbsup2

Hey!!! What a great post on your first day!! We were in the grandstand area too, this past Nov. Really liked Saratoga for its laid back setting. Neat pools!

Glad your little man was okay. That heat can really sock you! Seems like a great day after all!! :thumbsup2

Thanks so much! I am glad he recovered quickly too!:goodvibes

You got so much posted already, your whole first full day! Love what you have so far and great pictures too So happy you got your requests :banana:, I loved the Grandstand area. Also :yay: for good bus service so far, we had horrible bus service our entire trip. Sci Fi Looks great, I love that dessert that you got! So nice of you to give your FP's to your Dis Friends Tim & Lesley . Sorry Eric wasn't feeling good but so glad he was okay. Overall a great first day!!

Hi Nichole, sorry you had such bad service with the busses, I guess we just got lucky! Thanks for all the compliments!:thumbsup2

Yeah! Loving it so far! :) Sounds like a great first day. Glad Eric recuperated quickly. That heat really hits you, doesn't it?!

Thanks so much! Did the kids get their postcard?:goodvibes

What a great first day at DHS!!! :thumbsup2

Those onion rings sure look yummy! I could use a plate of them for myself.

So neat that you got to meet Tim and Lesley on your first day there!

Thanks Jackie! I was happy we met up with Lesley and her family too! We saw alot of them on our trip!;)

Thats great all your requests were met :wizard:

Your start at DHS sounds awesome. So glad you had a great meal at Sci Fi and chefs made you feel comfortable with Bryan diabtes:goodvibes

Boy, did it look hot there, though :scared1:

Glad Eric was okay. Must have bene so scary:goodvibes

How cool you met up Lesley so soon in your trip. Can't wait to hear about the rest of your meets

Thanks Kelly! It was scary with Eric, I was glad I got to calm him down quickly though! It was SO HOT that day! ALL of the chef's were AMAZING with Bryan on this trip!:goodvibes

Oh poor Eric! That stinks that he felt so terrible, but glad he recovered. We can't have been far apart in TSM that morning, but you got to DHS earlier than we did! Great start...

I am sure that my girls will react the same about the couch pullout too- oh well!

We must have just missed each other at TSM! I was on the lookout though!:thumbsup2

Great first day!!
We were at DHS too!! And at Sci-Fi the SAME time...our ressie was at 11:10!!
Glad your little man was ok. The heat was brutal!

WOW, that is too funny that we were in the same place at the same time!:thumbsup2

Wow, you are the TR diva, already posting so much:worship: Sounds like a wonderful day. It's so nice to know you have a longer stay and don't have to rush it. I was in MK for one afternoon Sun, June 28. It wasn't as hot as I feared that day, but it was 3:00 before we got there. We were able to do much more than I expected, too. Between 3:00 and 11:00.

Our kids love Sci Fi too. It has a great atmosphere and the food is good too:thumbsup2 Your dessert looked wonderful.

Were you impressed with Mama Melrose? Tammy (tmkinney) and I are trying to plan a Dec. trip, just us and the kids leaving the hubbies at home. We were considering trying that next time. Looking forward to your reviews to help plan the dining.:yay:

Way to go getting all your requests at Saratoga! I was worried about the bus system when we stayed there last Dec, but we never had any problems.
:surfweb:

So glad Eric was ok. I'm sure that scared you to death, first day.

Thanks so much! I was on cloud nine when the check in went so smoothly! Mama Melrose is OK, obviously we didn't have a great experience, but it had nothing to do with the food. It seems to be very kid friendly and the food(what I ate ) was pretty good! We LOVED Sci Fi!:goodvibes

Fun first day! Your Sci Fi Lunch looks yummy! I love onion rings! And your dessert looks good too!

So glad you didn't have a "protein spill" at dinner! YIKES! My worst nightmare. I just don't do kid puke well, who does really I guess but it really grosses me out!

Looking forward to the rest of your trip!

Allyson

Thanks Allyson, I was THRILLED that he recovered quickly! Sci fi was yummy!:thumbsup2

Diane,
Great update! We enjoyed reading this last night right before we got onto the airplane! Can't believe this happened to Eric right before we met you that evening, good Lord!!! He was in great spirits when we saw you so that is good, can't believe we missed Brian by two seconds- oh well, more chances, later, right.
Hope all is well with you guys. We arrived safely last night, Luke and I had the WORST ear popping, I'm still recovering from that (even with those earplane things), oh well.
Loving your report!
Lesley

Hi Lesley! I am so sorry to hear about your and Luke's ears!:sad2: Yeah, I didn't want to tell you about Eric first thing when we met, he recovered quickly though than the lord! Glad you are home safe and sound! Are you exhausted or what!!:goodvibes

Great start Diane! Wow, you are rolling with the TR, I love it! :thumbsup2 Sounds like a great first day, looking forward to more! popcorn::

Hey Diane,

I followed you along on your last TR :) loving it so far, looks like you had a great time at DHS! Last year we had the honor of meeting the Tim and Lesley family in line at ToyStory it was neat! can't wait for more!

Loving your report! It was SO hot on Father's Day. I am glad that DS was okay. Looks like ya'll had a great day at HS. TSM is a really fun ride!

I have some questions about your checkin: 1) What are Developer points? 2) did you have a studio or 1bdrm?

:) I think that was it. LOL

Oh too funny!:lmao::rotfl2: I can't believe you dumped the pasta on the table so your DS would have a bowl to throw up in.:laughing: I'm sure it wasn't funny at the time but I'm impressed. You really do think outside the box. I don't think that would have ever crossed my mind as an option. I'll have to keep that one in my back pocket.:goodvibes:lmao:

Great that ME and bus to HS came right away! Sounds like a fabulous first day.

Hey Diane,

I followed you along on your last TR :) loving it so far, looks like you had a great time at DHS! Last year we had the honor of meeting the Tim and Lesley family in line at ToyStory it was neat! can't wait for more!

Hi and WELCOME! I am so glad you have joined us again! Yes, Tim and Lesley and the kids are GREAT! We did have a great first day!:goodvibes

Loving your report! It was SO hot on Father's Day. I am glad that DS was okay. Looks like ya'll had a great day at HS. TSM is a really fun ride!

I have some questions about your checkin: 1) What are Developer points? 2) did you have a studio or 1bdrm?

:) I think that was it. LOL

Thanks so much! Developer points were "bonus" points that we were given as an incentive when we bought into DVC. The amount you received were equal to the amount of points you bought and they could only be used at SSR! We were in a studio!

Oh too funny!:lmao::rotfl2: I can't believe you dumped the pasta on the table so your DS would have a bowl to throw up in.:laughing: I'm sure it wasn't funny at the time but I'm impressed. You really do think outside the box. I don't think that would have ever crossed my mind as an option. I'll have to keep that one in my back pocket.:goodvibes:lmao:

Great that ME and bus to HS came right away! Sounds like a fabulous first day.

Too funny! It was the first thing I thought of! I am glad you you joined us!!:goodvibes

I am following your report. First days at Disney are so exciting. We love DHS so I really enjoyed looking at all your pictures. You have two very cute boys. I can't wait to hear about the rest of your LONG trip. 15 days at WDW would be so great!

Wow, what a great first day!! I'm so glad Eric recovered so quickly!! Your pictures are great! I really liked Saratoga Springs. It's close proximity to DTD was helpful as we enjoyed wolfgang puck express a few times.;)
Looking forward to more!

Aww...I felt so bad for Eric - quick thinking on your part tho :thumbsup2 Glad he felt better and rode some rides afterwards. I'd love to stay as long as you did at WDW sometime (10 days is the longest back in 1997 with 12 of us).

How did you like SSR vs BWV? We've stayed at BWV & got boardwalk view back in December and think we might want to do a split-stay next trip in May 2010. Only my boys want to stay at AKL and BWV and my daughter wants to stay "only at the Boardwalk, mother!" :lmao: I think it would be fun to try a couple resorts if you are there over 7 days.

You are all having a great time - loved the pic of the boys with all that room in the sofa bed - very cute ;)

Diane -
Great first day. Sorry to hear about Eric, glad he recovered so quickly!

We had a similar incident 2 years ago at LeCellier. We quickly needed to finish dessert as DS then 11 y.o. was not feeling well. So, I took him back to the YC (we actually had a room with partial view of Illuminations), but DH and older son went back to MK where we had spent the day and had collected 5 sets of fast passes. DH and older DS had a great time at MK with all of those fast passes!! I really felt bad for my younger DS as LeCellier is his favorite, esp. the Moose.

Sorry for being so long winded, just glad your story turned out much better!! Looking forward to reading more!! :thumbsup2

I am following your report. First days at Disney are so exciting. We love DHS so I really enjoyed looking at all your pictures. You have two very cute boys. I can't wait to hear about the rest of your LONG trip. 15 days at WDW would be so great!

Thanks for joining in! Thanks for the sweet compliments about the boys!:goodvibes

Wow, what a great first day!! I'm so glad Eric recovered so quickly!! Your pictures are great! I really liked Saratoga Springs. It's close proximity to DTD was helpful as we enjoyed wolfgang puck express a few times.;)
Looking forward to more!

Thanks Sunnie! I was glad he recovered too! I liked Saratoga too!:goodvibes

Aww...I felt so bad for Eric - quick thinking on your part tho :thumbsup2 Glad he felt better and rode some rides afterwards. I'd love to stay as long as you did at WDW sometime (10 days is the longest back in 1997 with 12 of us).

How did you like SSR vs BWV? We've stayed at BWV & got boardwalk view back in December and think we might want to do a split-stay next trip in May 2010. Only my boys want to stay at AKL and BWV and my daughter wants to stay "only at the Boardwalk, mother!" :lmao: I think it would be fun to try a couple resorts if you are there over 7 days.

You are all having a great time - loved the pic of the boys with all that room in the sofa bed - very cute ;)

Thanks! I think 10 days is a great legnth trip, plenty of time to rest and play! After packing up and moving resorts this trip, I don't know how people do it, I thought it was a HUGE pain!:thumbsup2

Diane -
Great first day. Sorry to hear about Eric, glad he recovered so quickly!

We had a similar incident 2 years ago at LeCellier. We quickly needed to finish dessert as DS then 11 y.o. was not feeling well. So, I took him back to the YC (we actually had a room with partial view of Illuminations), but DH and older son went back to MK where we had spent the day and had collected 5 sets of fast passes. DH and older DS had a great time at MK with all of those fast passes!! I really felt bad for my younger DS as LeCellier is his favorite, esp. the Moose.

Sorry for being so long winded, just glad your story turned out much better!! Looking forward to reading more!! :thumbsup2

That is awful about your DS! I hate it when kids feel bad at Disney! I am glad your DH and other DS tried to make the most of it though!:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter