Our 15 day summer adventure to WDW! NEW TR LINK 11/6 pg. 49!!

Great update! Love all the pictures.

I've never been to Brown Derby, too bad you didn't enjoy it more. For 2 credits you kind of go in expecting something a cut above the rest.

We have not yet seen Up but my gosh those characters are adorable! I just love the old man! Belle and I will have to look for them when we are there!

Allyson

Your DHS day sounds fantastic (except for Eric's "displeasure" at being hitchhikers).

Love the pictures from the GMR -- we all seem to be breaking rules at Disney these days! :lmao:

Those Up borders are super cute!!! I love them!

Too bad you didn't enjoy your meal at the Brown Derby :(.

Thanks Jackie! I LOVE the UP borders too! I feel bad/guilty for not enjoying the HBD more, but for me it really didn't live up to my expectations and I think our BAD waiter definitely put a damper on the experience!

Ahhhh....Sunday morning, coffee, sun shining, and my friend Diane has another update....life doesn't get any better than this - and we're leaving for Disney in 8 glorious days:cool1:

I so want to ride TSM in the stand by line, we've only done Fastpass and I never really experienced all the props, your pics are fantastic.

Love ToT. Rode it for the first time in 1998 by myself, yup, that's right, Peg, Geodoc and Jasmine wouldn't ride with me. We all ride now even Peg's 4 years old, but not Geodoc. When SW was 5 she told everyone on the bus her daddy doesn't ride ToT because he's chicken...we cracked up!

I can't wait for AI. Looks just like on tv.

I will have to talk Jas into doing the animation thingy, I really want to see the characters from Up!

I too have never been to the Brown Derby and I really don't think I ever will. I have a hard time spending 2 credits when so many of the reviews aren't favorable (is that the politically correct way of saying that)

Thank you for making my Sunday morning, can't wait for more updates.

Thanks so much! You guys should hurry and send 1 person to get fastpasses and then get in the standby line, it is SO CUTE! AI is GREAT and it does look JUST like TV! Glad I made your morning!:thumbsup2

It's pretty scary to think about what would've happened if a family was in the front of that monorail, isn't it? When we were there just after the accident, they were not allowing families to sit up front (obviously). But I heard it was out of respect for the grieving monorail drivers, not necessarily a safety precaution. I wonder if they will ever let people sit up there again.

Well, you squeezed in the two best rides!:thumbsup2

:rotfl: The bus ride sounded hilarious! Well, except for the stroller wheels!!:crazy2:

Thanks Sooze! I LOVE reading all your comments! Those wheels in my face were NASTY!

Sounds like you had an awesome day at DHS

No stalking today :rotfl2:

You did a good job with Bolt :thumbsup2

American Idol show looks like fun, but I know Trent would never sit through that. Maybe another year.

I never knew you could not take pics in Great Movie Ride....I have a ton from there ;)

The one pic of the boys..think in line for TOT, where Brian is in the back...is a riot...Is he rolling his eyes or just looking off somewhere :rotfl2:

Glad Eric snapped out of his mini meltdown at Sci-FI and you had a nice time.

Sounds like a nice day overall

No stalking on that day, but plenty more to come! Too funny about Bryan and that TOT pic., I didn't notice but then went back and looked, he looks dazed and confused!!! I am glad Eric recovered quickly too, I was NOT in the mood for that!

After being away for a week I am finally caught up. I am glad to see that there wasn't too much law breaking going on this time. :lmao:

Glad you are all caught up! I hope all that lawbreaking is out of our systems now!

Hi Diane, congrats on the new niece, Reese is a great name! LOL!:) I actually saw another Reese last night... Reese Witherspoon!!! I was at the Billy Joel/Elton John concert last night and she was there! I'm surprised I even knew it was her given the number of body guards that surrounded her!!

Any who, great update! Can't wait for the next installment! ~Reese

Thanks so much! Yes, Reese is a GREAT name! How cool you saw Reese Witherspoon!

I agree that it's small, but every time we have eaten there, there have been tons of available tables. I think a lot of people get their food and head back to their villa... maybe? My favorite part are the easels sitting around the eating area! I always leave a little Disney Doodle!

Those T-shirts turned out SO good! I also loved looking at Luke's. Can't wait to let Tyson give it a whirl!

Thanks for the pool pictures. We have never been to the Grandstand. We might have to check it out next time.

The sitting area was never really crowded, it was the ordering and paying area, they were NEVER fully staffed! Tyson will LOVE designing his own shirt for sure! The Grandstand pool is GREAT, it would be great for Shae too!

I'm sure I'll find out eventually (if I can EVER get caught up!!), but I'm wondering if you guys ever went in and watched a show? I think Disney did a GREAT job with this attraction!

Whew! You JUST made it!

How did they do?! Did they set it right? Matt and I purposely set ours wrong so we got a whole lesson on it! Fun!

Oooooo my FAVORITE PTC meal! Yummmmmmmmmy!

What the?!? How bizarre is THAT?!

What the?!?! :confused3 Could your evening get even weirder?!

Oh my gosh! This happened to us too!! We just wanted to take pictures of ourselves in our seats and the workers came swooping! It was 20 minutes before the show even started! What the?!?

How old is this boy? Nice historical connection!!:rotfl:

So glad you liked it! We took Tyson when he was THREE! and he stayed up through the whole thing and didn't make a peep! It was so entertaining for all of us!

Yes, I actually thought LTT was better then PTC for the pot roast. Yes, we did get to AI and we LOVED it! That evening was just WEIRD, I agree!

Now THAT is frustrating!!! ugh...

He looks SO handsome in this picture.. wow!

No WAY! Better than 50's PTC?!!?! Say it isn't so!

Ummmm... yummmy?!

Cool! I can't wait to experience that! But the lines are going to be BRUTAL when that opens back up (Kinda like Haunted Mansion was for a while!)

I think you are right, the lines will be brutal when Space first reopens!! That morning was SO frustrating!

What a bonus! O'Hana AND a great view?! Awesome!

That's funny.. we ALWAYS have the man. I think the woman has only been there once for us!

:lmao::lmao:Those things ARE hot, aren't they?!

((insert sound of Homer Simpson's drooling sound here))

Sounds like an absolute blast!!!

Do you guys ever stay and watch Spectro? Such a wonderful parade!!

We did have a blast riding Buzz together and laughing! Those towels at Ohana are HOT!

HEY DIANE!!! I remember you saying you "rocked that park" that day and you weren't lyin' : ) Great day! Glad you enjoyed my ravioli suggestion, that was so yummy - best part of my meal too. I am soooo jealous of your Photopass pics, they didn't do ANYTHING like that for us with the UP characters, sure wish they would have! You guys had some awesome Photopass pics so far this trip, we had MAYBE 2 good ones our whole trip, just got bum photographers I guess. Loving your report of course, it was great running into you that night so I could show off Lauren and take our "bopsy twin" photo : )
Lesley

Thanks Lesley! The photopass people didn't take the pics. with the borders, I had to add them myself once I got back home. Lauren did look beautiful that night, TOO FUNNY about our "bopsy twin" outfit!!

Great update and pics :goodvibes as usual. We have to try AI on our next trip. Glad you liked it. :cool1: that you got to see B&TB, I love that show. Sorry you and Eric had to be hitch hikers, I could see why he was bummed. Never been to HBD, but after reading that story in Mousejunkies I probably never will :sick:. I can't wait for the next update popcorn::.

Thanks Nichole! I LOVED B&B so glad I finally got to see it and Eric was such a good sport! I definitely wouldn't recommend HBD especially if you are on the dining plan, not worth 2 credite IMO!

Diane, you are such an artist! I can't believe we missed animation studio this summer, we didn't get back to that area at all! Anyway, your Bolt was terrific!
Hey I don't blame Eric one little bit for not wanting to be a hitchhiker! I probably would have put on a major pout too!
Anita

Thanks Anita, drawing Bolt was hard! It wasn't great being hitchhiker's but at the end of a long day, I was in NO mood to hear him complain!

Just found you, now to go back and get to reading !!! :)

Thanks for finding us and posting!

I'm with Eric on this one. I LOVE Chef Mickey's. Sadly, dd won't go with me anymore. I do enjoy a napkin twirling restaurant, kwim? ;)

:lmao: Your typo made me laugh. Did you tie the Kingdom back up again?

Did I ever tell you about when a group of American teenage tourists took my photo when I was using one of these phonebooths in England? :lmao: I heard one of them say, "Look, English people really use those phones!" That's when I popped my head out and said, "Hi, I'm from Michigan." :lmao:

Once again you can borrow Eric ANYTIME you want!! Your are SO FUNNY with the Untied Kingdom, I actually laughed when I saw it too and didn't fix it!! That story about the phonebooth is so FUNNY!

:lmao: You're right. We do have the same handwriting!

One of my favorite pictures ever is of dd in front of this sign! :rotfl:

Hey now! I totally want a Sci Fi Driver's licence! Eric is so lucky!

I told you! Be good and finish all of your food the next time you are at Sci Fi and I am sure you wil get a license!

THis is just too cute for words:

IMG_7126.jpg

BTW, you are an awsome drawer!!!

Thanks so much!

Great report can't wait for more

WELCOME, and thanks for joining us!:goodvibes

Great update! Love all the pictures.

I've never been to Brown Derby, too bad you didn't enjoy it more. For 2 credits you kind of go in expecting something a cut above the rest.

We have not yet seen Up but my gosh those characters are adorable! I just love the old man! Belle and I will have to look for them when we are there!

Allyson

Thanks Allyson! You should definitely take Belle to see the UP guys, they are GREAT!:thumbsup2

subscribing

Thanks!:)

Hey everyone, I am sorry for the delay in getting a new installment up, but things have been CRAZY around here! We had a HORRIBLE storm come through on Friday night that knocked down trees and power lines all over the place! We also had a branch JUST MISS our gas line!:scared1: So, we have been busy cleaning up from that and the boys started football practice on Saturday and that is everyday except Sundays! We leave for our trip to Aruba next Saturday and I am hoping to be done with this TR by then...we'll see, if not I promise I won't leave you hanging the whole time we are gone! Thanks for understanding! Have a great day!

Diane:goodvibes

Man, I can't believe how far behind I was!!! First off, I really don't want to forget to tell you how impressed I am with your Bolt drawing!! Great job!:goodvibes

Your dinner at Narcoossee's looked so yummy! The boys looked so nice in their matching outfits and you all looked so nice together!! I really enjoyed the walk between SSR and DTD. Nice way to wind down a bit before you got back to the room.

Loved your photopass pictures!! They are all fantastic! The black and white ones of you and Brian are stunning!!! Your boys just seem so close and like they really love/like eachother. That shows great parenting!!:goodvibes

It's so funny that you anf Lesley were kidding about stalking each other, as it almost seemed that way. How fun those unexpected/unplanned meetings can turn out to be though.

I am excited about trying Le Cellier in September. Yummmm!! How was the chocolate mousse bye the way? I plan to let my grandsons eat most of my desserts and thought they might like that one.

Since my grandsons are only 1 and 3 I have time before we will be doing KP missions, but how funny that the phone kept ringing.:lmao:

One thing I really like about your boys is that even if they get a tiny bit moody, it only takes a few minutes and something simple to get them smiling again! What a good Mom you were to give up WPC for SFDI.

Are you going to do a trip report about Aruba? I would love to see one!!!!

I just love your trip report!!:) Have fun in Aruba. We will want to hear all about it!:goodvibes

We have started football practice too, and it's so hot! How awesome you are going to Aruba! I on the other hand am going back to school! You have a great time, are you taking the boys?

ARUBA??? You lucky duck. I hope you have a fabulous time!

That storm was crazy, wasn't it :scared1:

How nice you are going to Aruba. Have fun!!!!

:woohoo:

Great TR! :) Can't wait to hear the ending & very jealous of your Aruba trip! Have a fab time!
We too had a very bad experience with Brown derby...waited 30 min & no one was in the restaurant. Our waitress was constantly at our table then she disappeared for 45 min :confused3 Well we ended up being late for our Fantasmic show-so much for paying for the package...will not be going back again!

You have a pina colado in Aruba, I'll have one in Disneyworld and we'll pretend we're having them together:goodvibes

Enjoy your trip my friend:hug:

Man, I can't believe how far behind I was!!! First off, I really don't want to forget to tell you how impressed I am with your Bolt drawing!! Great job!:goodvibes

Your dinner at Narcoossee's looked so yummy! The boys looked so nice in their matching outfits and you all looked so nice together!! I really enjoyed the walk between SSR and DTD. Nice way to wind down a bit before you got back to the room.

Loved your photopass pictures!! They are all fantastic! The black and white ones of you and Brian are stunning!!! Your boys just seem so close and like they really love/like eachother. That shows great parenting!!:goodvibes

It's so funny that you anf Lesley were kidding about stalking each other, as it almost seemed that way. How fun those unexpected/unplanned meetings can turn out to be though.

I am excited about trying Le Cellier in September. Yummmm!! How was the chocolate mousse bye the way? I plan to let my grandsons eat most of my desserts and thought they might like that one.

Since my grandsons are only 1 and 3 I have time before we will be doing KP missions, but how funny that the phone kept ringing.:lmao:

One thing I really like about your boys is that even if they get a tiny bit moody, it only takes a few minutes and something simple to get them smiling again! What a good Mom you were to give up WPC for SFDI.

Are you going to do a trip report about Aruba? I would love to see one!!!!

Thanks Sunnie, you are too kind! The chocolate moose was YUMMY! It did seem like we were stalking each other, but it was mutual! Thanks for the comments about the boys, for the most part they are good kids, they do have their moments though! I don't think I'll do a whole TR for Arube, but I will definitely share some pictures!!

I just love your trip report!!:) Have fun in Aruba. We will want to hear all about it!:goodvibes

Thanks so much! Thanks for reading/posting!

We have started football practice too, and it's so hot! How awesome you are going to Aruba! I on the other hand am going back to school! You have a great time, are you taking the boys?

Thanks Anita! WOW..back to school already! We start on 9/2! Yes, the boys are coming to Aruba!!!

Wow! ARUBA??!! Jealous!!!! :)

Thanks so much!

ARUBA??? You lucky duck. I hope you have a fabulous time!

Thanks Amy, we are going with Bryan's family, should be lots of fun!!

Have a wonderful trip down to Aruba!!!

Thanks Jackie!

That storm was crazy, wasn't it :scared1:

How nice you are going to Aruba. Have fun!!!!

:woohoo:

Thanks Kelly! I hope you made out OK!

Great TR! :) Can't wait to hear the ending & very jealous of your Aruba trip! Have a fab time!
We too had a very bad experience with Brown derby...waited 30 min & no one was in the restaurant. Our waitress was constantly at our table then she disappeared for 45 min :confused3 Well we ended up being late for our Fantasmic show-so much for paying for the package...will not be going back again!

WOW! Your HBD story is horrible! What is going on with that place? Thanks for reading and posting!!

You have a pina colado in Aruba, I'll have one in Disneyworld and we'll pretend we're having them together:goodvibes

Enjoy your trip my friend:hug:

Sounds good!!!! If I don't "talk" to you again have a WONDERFUL trip and be sure to tell your DD that she MUST take pictures!!!!:rotfl2::goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter